[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor /jp/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: 1491625978315.jpg (239KB, 680x694px) Image search: [Google]
1491625978315.jpg
239KB, 680x694px
>>
=====================================================
=====================================================
LE TROLE LINE

EVERYONE WHO POSTED ABOVE THIS LINE IS LE TROLLLLED!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
LE TROLE LINE

EVERYONE WHO POSTS BELOW THIS LINE IS LE TROLLLLED!!!!!!!!!!!
=======================================================
=======================================================
>>
File: a6wk45.jpg (204KB, 351x1697px) Image search: [Google]
a6wk45.jpg
204KB, 351x1697px
How it really happened
>>
File: current state of qa.png (186KB, 2400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
current state of qa.png
186KB, 2400x1200px
>>5296767
Go look at it: the split was pretty much 50/50 before the mods put him out of his misery...
>>
a guy on furaffinity told me to come post on this forum
I have been on /s4s/ for ten minutes and I have no idea what it is for, 4chan is such a shitty website
>>
>>5297084
shh dont try to use evidence, he posted an mspaint comic, thats evidence enough
>>
Ever notice how it's /mlpol/ making all these negative threads?
Reminder, [s4s], /qa/ is nice board.
>>
>>5297135
nah
>>
>>5297135
>p...please accept us [s4s]! w-we refugees!!
/qa/ expect from people here despite the fact they autistically tore down their own board when displaced peoples arrived in their territory.
>>
>>5297250
Maximum butt-hurt achieved. You have been:
___________..._______......_________.....___....___...._______...._______
|___|___|___|...|_______|....|__|____|__|... |.....|...|.....|...|...|____|....|...|___ ...\
.......|___|........|__|...|....|..'..|...|.......|....|....|.....|...|.....|...|...|____.....|...|.....\ ...\
.......|___|........|__|__| ...\....|...|.......|....|....|.....|...|.....|...|...|____|....|...|......|....|
.......|___|........|__|....\ ...\...|...|____|....|....|.....|...|.....|...|...|____.....|...|___/... /
.......|___|........|__|,....\__\..|__|____|__|....|___|...|___|...|__|___|.....|_____/__/
>>
poor icy weiners
>>
>>5297250

For the tenth time, it was /jp/ that nuked /qa/ after it began showing signs of sedition. It's the difference between Mussolini's Black Shirts and the Italians that were happy to see him hung on a meat rack.
>>
File: 1491706631953.png (2MB, 740x2119px) Image search: [Google]
1491706631953.png
2MB, 740x2119px
History revisionism is a crime.
>>
>>5297315
>oy vey don't question (((history))) its like anudah shoah
>>
>>5297325
Those who did not live in /qa/ have no right to try and control it's history.
>>
>>5297315
>5th-7th
What a load of bullshit. It hardly died down at all. Trust me, I lived through it.
>>
>>5297315
seems about right
>>
>>5297329
Proof that I didn't live there?
>>
>>5297331
6th was a good day. I had some good talks about stuff.
Mods stepped in and it died down.
5th was so-so, less intensity but it was better than the 4th.
>>
>>5297335
There was no sedition.
People were pissed off that no one was trying to control the mess and using our space to contain the failure of the mods to adequately deal with /mlpol/.
>>
>>5297329
To add onto this - those who aren't members of /mlpol/ cannot really write on a disparate group's motives and goals.
This history requires a hefty dose of critical theory to account for the lost stories of the other side.
This imperialist text cearly dehumanizes the nomadic /mlpol/nies.
>>
>>5297346
nobody cares what a bunch of mentally ill manchildren have to say though
>>
When is someone going to record this shit onto ED? It's a drama of historical proportions!
>>
>>5297329
And now you're raiding a board you don't belong in
>>
>>5297353
Then you've failed my good sir at preserving history. Perhaps if you engaged in dialogue with them your board would still exist.
>>
>>5297315
Yeah, this is a load of autism that I'd expect from someone who regularly visits /qa/.
>>
>>5297356
This boi speaks truth
>>
>>5297346
Do you want me to go through the archives and pull out citations ?
I don't think anyone really cares though.
This image will be posted for everyone to look at and make their own judgements.

I post the image in legacy of my board /qa/.
If anyone doubts the image they must disprove it using facts.
>>
>>5297356
>>5297357
>>5297358
>>5297360
bsck 2 furaffinity
>>
>>5297361
It is the greatest board on 4chan that was ruined by invasions.
It had potential to be something great.

I speak to it as I would a child.
>>
>>5297309

Trying to separate your armed forces from your civilians isn't going to make your board any less dead.

You should have called off your raiders instead of ignoring the fact that they were performing just as many shitposts as /mlpol/.
>>
We need to stop doing this on [s4s]. It takes two people to have an argument and /mlpol/ threads with all their antagonism should be ignored.
The /qa/ community is better than this and we no longer have a board to protect. I made the "history of /qa/" image so people could just post it and then be on their way without any arguments from the other side.
>>
>>5297358
Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.
>>
>>5297362
I do what I want
>>
>>5297369
But I'm starting to have fun
>>
>>5297361
I'm sure there were many times when /mlpol/ tried to explain their situation and ask for sympathy as you do to us now. However, we wont be able to see such posts due to mass reports and bans.
Selectively picking situations where /mlpol/ were asshats doesnt create a complete picture of the war.
>>
>>5297375
As long as you fight /qa/, we will continue to exist for you are the ones creating our existence.
If you wish to truly end /qa/, stop trying.
>>
File: 1487268449318.jpg (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1487268449318.jpg
1MB, 2480x3507px
>>5297376
Fun shouldn't come at the expense of the board that is graciously hosting us. [s4s] welcomed /qa/ with nice threads and we should behave.
>>
>>5297369
Because listening to both sides in an argument is something only a lowly furfag would do. Mighty /qa/ need only spam images
>>
>>5297385
A board being nice to refugees whose homeboard was frozen, rather than started a thread war to purge them?
>>
File: Fix.jpg (101KB, 670x534px) Image search: [Google]
Fix.jpg
101KB, 670x534px
>>5296741

Updated to reflect the final result.

Turns out colonization really is terrible
>>
>>5297388
look how well that worked out for /qa/.
>>
>>5297385
No, no, no... Hunting you down /qa/ggots is very entertaining and I will not stop
>>
>>5297333
Checked
Also, /qa/ should follow what >>5297369 said to not bring rudeness and drama to this nice board
>>
>>5297381
if a furfag is breathing, something has gone horribly wrong
>>
>>5297396
We wuz legun and shit.
EXPECT US
>>
>>5297333
Checked
>>
>>5297399
... or horribly right?
>>
>>5297403
Nice projecting /qa/ggot. I'm doing this alone
>>
>>5297409
you are fagget
EXPECT ME !
>>
File: hat meme.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
hat meme.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>5297396
>No, no, no...
>>
>>5297264

They were naive thinking they could negotiate with people whose very existence outside of their containment board is against the rules. That naivety lead to a vulnerability in /qa/'s defense network, which was exploited to its end.
>>
>>5297434
Thread warring and reporting to mods isn't really negotiating, now is it?
>>
File: 1491401159967.jpg (68KB, 632x598px) Image search: [Google]
1491401159967.jpg
68KB, 632x598px
>>5297439

The ice posters were something different. They thought that by posting nice things in /mlpol/ threads and passively campaigning for a return of the merged boards, they could diffuse the situation, but instead gave /mlpol/ grounds for staying on the basis that they weren't 100% hated on /qa/ like every other board. They later made it up by posting a thread (that's where the bottom left Cirno image in the OP's pic comes from) which explained to /mlpol/ that they were bulldozing their culture. Some of the /mlpol/nies sympathised with them, the rest of them didn't. The conflict continued, and their actions also damaged the image that /qa/ was unified in its front against board foreigners.

/mlpol/ knew its chances of returning after the third day were slim, so it started annexing /qa/ using that logic, thinking it was liberating them from the evil imperialist clutches of /jp/ when in fact the evil imperialist clutches of /jp/ was where everyone would have to go back to if they lost the board conflict.

They're ice hippies, and funnily the only part of /qa/'s 2d/r that neo-/jp/ still allows on its board, so this whole thing to them was at worst a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>5297479
Interesting
>>
>>5297479
post your livejournal feed on your furaffinity account homolord
>>
So s4s is qa now? I can post my otacool stuff here?
>>
>>5297749
I wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>5297749
nothing stopping you!
>>
>>5297315
>mid-2016
The pony threads weren't deleted. Me and some other guy that would spam "kill yourself" or some other nonsense pushed them off the board with new threads when he forgot to bump them for a day.
>>
>>5297749
No, please respect [s4s] culture. We are here as guests for a little while until we scatter to the wind.
>>
>>5297794
But there is nowhere to scatter to. Even progrider is gone now. What other board has 30+ year olds who have been here since at least 2004? The dubs and fortune newfaggorty rages my autism so I'm not gonna bother this board with my posts. We need the textboards back or a /grandpa/ board.
>>
>>5297794
>>5297834
This actually makes me pretty sad
>>
>>5296767
10/10
>>
>>5297853
We all knew it wouldn't last on 4chan. We just didn't think it'd end so soon and so abruptly. They could have at least told us so we could regroup, but we always knew the staff went from not caring about as at one moment to hating us at another.
It is what it is. The internet isn't really for us any more.
>>
>>5297855
epic dubs

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5297834
>>5297856
You've been around 4chan since 2004? What was it like?

Is there anything I can do to help now?
>>
>>5296767
/thread
>>
>>5297886
I'm the second one you listed and no. I'm older in real life but I'm nowhere near oldfag in 4chan terms. I've just been on the internet for almost 25 years.
Don't worry about, dude. It's very kind of you to offer, but it's all in the staff's hands now and it's extremely unlikely /qa/ will be unfrozen. You're welcome to visit /qa/ if a miracle happens and it unfreezes.
>>
>>5296767
/thread
>>
File: rlymakesme...jpg (50KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
rlymakesme...jpg
50KB, 433x469px
>>5297372
Interesting...
>>5296741
Meta
>>
>>5297898
What did you mean by the "the internet isn't really for us anymore?"
>>
File: normalcy.png (148KB, 1045x776px) Image search: [Google]
normalcy.png
148KB, 1045x776px
>>5297913
This will be hard to explain since my sleeping medication is already going into effect. Things have changed a whole lot. Everything is serious and final. Virtual identities are linked to real life identities and shared across the entire internet. The internet isn't a separate world where you can interact with people in different ways, but simply a modern telephone.
Instead of communities spread across the spectrum there are a few colossi that dominate the place. People don't go on virtual adventures to new places; they just pick their corner of the internet and sit there forever as things are fed to them.
While not the internet's fault, in general people just seem a lot more angry and political these days.
This pic was from /qa/ half a year ago and it was about a discussion about politics being "normalfaggotry". It's not completely related to your question, but it fits a lot of things I'm trying to describe.

[s4s] is pretty good, all things considered. It's stupid and silly and that's why some /qa/ people immediately went to it when /qa/ was frozen. If this thread exists tomorrow (I hope it doesn't) I can go into more detail, or attempt to. Have a good day/night, anon.
>>
>>5297898
Do you have an alternative offsite? Can you make one?
>>
>>5297952
There's lots of other imageboards out there. /qa/'s main strength was trying to unify the various people that were otherwise sick of modern 4chan. If you're referring to /qa/ itself having an off-shoot-- sort of. Right now people are trying to figure out what to do as it was so sudden no one has had a chance to fully absorb the situation.
>>
>>5297968
Oh, and I'm >>5297948 and going to bed right now. Talk to you guys later. If you check the archive for this thread you can see my email if you want to talk about this stuff some more. It's my 6th e-mail in order of importance so if you sign me up for spam it doesn't matter.
>>
You know s4s isn't so bad. Maybe my silly posts when I'm drunk won't be taken seriously here and I won't get b&. I think I might just stay and see.
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░▄
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▌██░██▐
░░░░▄▄░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▀▄██
░░░▐▐█▀▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▌
░░░▌███▄██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▐
░░█▒▒█▀███▌▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░█
░▐▒▒█▌▐▌▀▀▒░▒░▒▌▌▒░▒░▒▒█▒░░░░░▌ "this is nice board"
░▐▒▒▀▒▐█░░░░░░█░▄▀░░░░▐░█▒▒▒▒▒▐ -le bury pink girl
░▌░░░▒░▒▌▒░▒░▐░▀▐▒▒░▒░▌░░█▒▒▌▒▐▄
░▌▒░▒░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▌▒▐▐▐▄▀▀▀▌▒▌▒▌▌▀
▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌▒▒▐▄▀▀▐▐▒▌▒▌▒▌▒▄▒▌▌▒█▐
▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▐▒▒▌▌▒█▄░▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▐▐▐░▌
▌▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▀▄░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▌
▀▐▒▄▒▒▌▐▐▒▒▒▌▄░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▀▒▌▌
░░▐░▀▀░▐▒▌▒▒▐▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▐▒▒▐░▐
░░░░░░░░█▐▒▄▀▄▌█▄▄▄▀▀█░░░█▄▀▌
░░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀░▀▀█▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▄.
>>
>>5296741
Sucks for them don't it
>>
>>5297407
cute dog, can i pet it?
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.