[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

le killer face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: le killer.png (532KB, 472x695px) Image search: [Google]
le killer.png
532KB, 472x695px
le killer face
>>
File: angels-evangelion_00311810.jpg (295KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
angels-evangelion_00311810.jpg
295KB, 1440x900px
did he kill that guys wife near the end?
>>
>>5285921
yes
>>
>>5285921
it's up to you~

you decide the ending
you decide the fate of that guys wife near the end
you decide the fate of le killer face man
you decide the whole thing fendie :F
>>
>>5286013
I'm all for ambiguity but it was pretty clear by him checking his soles that he killed the girl. The car crash was a blatant nod to the coin flip, that you don't really decide what happens.
>>
Le shitty wig
>>
>>5286238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9RQlv5iXHI
>>
File: 1488850380843.png (728KB, 1015x564px) Image search: [Google]
1488850380843.png
728KB, 1015x564px
>>5286018
The way of a professional murderer has to be clean and clear, or else he would surely be caught by his innumerable adversaries

The sybolism of Chigure getting hit by a car as he walked away suggests that he left his path behind, instead choosing a new life, away from the security of his impunity
>>
>>5286242
you're right dude the sociopath who killed on his personal aborted sense of justice and principle just walked away from the cash he so vehemently chased through the whole movie

go die you total idiot
>>
>>5286252
At the end of the movie Chigure confronts the protagonist's wife and flips a coin, telling her to call it, but she refuses. The next scene shows Chigure leaving the house and checking the soles of his shoes before getting hit by a car and breaking his left arm
>>
>>5286266
yeah, he killed her because he was convinced a coin-flip was his great dictator, their dialogue before he did it forced him to realize it's his choice to kill them, the flip is irrelevent

it's compounded by him being reamed by a car, he didn't see that coming nor could he control it

now go back to your discord and post your deus vult drivel
>>
>>5286275
I honestly can't remember if he was hit by a car or if he was driving and he crashed

All I can see is the neighborhood and him walking away from those kids

Is that weirD?
>>
>>5286283
another car crashed into his
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.