[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol I forgot that Keksandra has meme phases too here, I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: meme chart beyond keksandra 2.jpg (2MB, 1300x6427px) Image search: [Google]
meme chart beyond keksandra 2.jpg
2MB, 1300x6427px
lol I forgot that Keksandra has meme phases too
here, I have improved the meme chart :^)
>>
if u look closely you'll see that keksandra's getting the bogpill too
>>
>>5284429
[s4s]-tan is in direct control of the Bogs.
>>
< = controls

citizens < jews < illuminati < ayylmaos < bogdanoffs < jews < keksandra
>>
>>5284421
Good picture I will post it elsewhere
>>
File: 471fda7d74aa48bcb2f63913f4f3a6f5.jpg (781KB, 1409x769px) Image search: [Google]
471fda7d74aa48bcb2f63913f4f3a6f5.jpg
781KB, 1409x769px
>>5284589
perhaps
but Shobaleader is in direct control of the Borbs
>>
>>5285056
I AM NO BORB, SQUAREPUSHER
>>
>>5284421
I want Keksandra to take me to her goddess stage
>>
>>5284421
Good image
>>5284601
Okay
>>5285349
Only if your sexy irl
>>
>>5284421
If someone made a real kek suit I would unironically wear it in public
>>
I want to fug Keksandra
>>
>>5285684
Checked
>>
>>5284421
Quick rundown on Keksandra pls?
>>
>>5285699
Checked...
>>
>>5285699
She is memes personified.
She is so dank that she controls the universe
She is indestructible, unable to feel pain, immortal. Her body is impervious to attacks and can't be injured. All her limbs can stretch infinitely.

She can be crushed by a hydraulic press and bounce back to normal
She can step on a landmine and be blown one hundred yards away, and she can get up and walk away
She can have a nuclear bomb detonated in her stomach and she'll just burp out the nuclear stuff
She can get shut in a tub of boiling mercury and have it sprayed in her eyes and she'll just laugh
She can have her arms tied to the top of a crane and a 100 ton weight tied to her feet, and the weight can be dropped and she'll be stretched completely without a problem
She can be run over by a steamroller and giggle every time
She can be exposed to the vacuum of space, tied down while a spike rises under her back and rises up a hundred yards, have bowling balls dropped on her face, electrocuted with forty thousand volts, be dragged by her tongue at 100mph over broken glass shards, and be tied to the ground by her arms and to a satellite by her legs and be stretched as the Earth rotates and the satellite remains stationary, and she will feel no pain, no ill effects and survive without a problem

Keksandra is the best
>>
>>5284421
Querying ((the list))
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.