[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought about your own death? It seems like an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: me in the middle.jpg (453KB, 1000x585px) Image search: [Google]
me in the middle.jpg
453KB, 1000x585px
Have you ever thought about your own death? It seems like an obvious question, but have you ever really considered how you'd like to go? It's hard to tell if it's just something that people don't talk about, or if they actually don't think about, but I'd like to hear your ideas on the concept.

For me, I'd like to go out painfully and confused. In modern life you don't really get to experience that sort of thing, and I think it would be good to get to know real terror and pain before I die. You only have one chance to experience things, and then it's over, so I think it's best to get as much as you can.
>>
>>5279835
>You only have one chance to experience things, and then it's over

What's even the point then
>>
i'm very unfit, skinny not fat, and i have a bad diet, i rarely drink anything other than soda, and i take fistfuls of liver rotting painkillers regularly and smoke cigarettes
my death is going to a long, painful hospital, bed and organs failing ass motherfucking nightmare
can't wait tbqh
>>
>>5279854
There isn't any. If you go searching for a point you're only wasting time.
We have one chance to experience things, and then we don't. You have to choose what experiences matter to you, and which you will voluntarily ignore to let others experience other things. You give a bum a few dollar, he gets to experience a semi-full stomach for the day, and you lose the experiences that come with having a few extra dollars. Perhaps you lose a full handle of liquor, maybe not. But you trade and compromise with everyone else here on a currency of experience. If you want to personally devalue the currency then you can, and throw your value to the wind, but I know you won't.
>>
>>5279865
That's your fate, but if you could choose, how would you go?
>>
>>5279873
Idk a blaze of glory or a shootout I guess
Death is overrated...
>>
>>5279877
lole wtf why are you pretending to be me?
>>
>>5279884
Checked nice dubs ;)))
>>
>>5279877
I don't think death is overrated or underrated, but it is glossed over and pretended to be an understandable thing.
Our media constantly deals with death as if it can be a happy thing, as if a person going peacefully somehow makes up for the fact that they are dying. The absurd cynicism of it that they don't even realize is that to go peacefully you have to be done with life, and being done with life is an idea that society is so frightened of typically, when it comes to things like assisted suicide.
You haven't thought long enough on your death. It's the one thing you can't really prepare for; one of the only things you can't know how to deal with or what it will really be like. You get to choose and you choose a generic shootout. Think harder.
>>5279884
Perhaps he mistakenly thought it was a general question, or perhaps he's you and you mistakenly forgot to drop your name. Only the universe knows.
>>
>>5279888
Hmm interesting thanks for reply it's hard to be serious these days...
Accepting things I can't change and aceptence in general sigh cest la vie
>>
>>5279891
The ease or disease with being serious comes with your comfort or discomfort in the environment that you're communicating in. You're only truly comfortable here when you can actually talk to people, and not just make jokes.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 302x167px
>>5279888
as long as he's pretending to be me i wish he'd take my wife lole
>>
>>5279894
You don't have a wife.
>>
>>5279893
True yes it's also hard to type in English and not get carpuk tunnel jdeste anglais memes are quicker..
>>
>>5279894
Whoses line is it anyways
Desu
>>
>>5279895
when a comedian says 'he was talking to x person in x place and x thing happened' he's telling a made up story contrived to reach a preconceived punchline i'm really sorry to tell you that
>>
>>5279895
Wait is this a family therapy thread shitttttt
>>
>>5279898
I was going to try to reply in french to you but i can't think of the words easily and I'm too tired to care, so I think I'll go masturbate and then fall asleep because self-gratification is the punchline to anyone that tries to live life like they're above anyone else.
>>5279906
You're no comedian.
>>
>>5279909
Good night try to stay positive it's hard but time goes on in 5yrs time you might be out of the bad place a psych ward help me out tbh...
>>
>>5279909
stop being a hostile jerk ass i never even said i was a professional comedian i was just using that fact about comedians as a funny way to make a point that jokes don't need to be based in truth or reality
honestly just stop being rude
>>
File: C7tL0IXVMAA2Clo.jpg large.jpg (28KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
C7tL0IXVMAA2Clo.jpg large.jpg
28KB, 500x440px
Just make sure to have plans for RIP on your tombstone when you die thats all you gotta worry about OP
>>
I've been planning on joining the skeleton war for years now
In death I'll find the glory I didn't have in life
>>
>>5279835
Thanks to transhumanism I'm going to stick around forever
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.