[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a wonderful world we live in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1518.jpg (898KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
898KB, 1152x1536px
>my mom takes me with her to go visit one of her old friends from her hometown in Florida because she hasn't seen her in a long time and we were in the area
>her friend has a dog
>this dog is a 1 year old, male German Shepard, who also hasn't had his balls removed, which means he's got his hormones running through his system
>I am a person who loves dogs,
>I was told that he loves playing catch with the tennis ball they have, and sure enough he did
>whenever I had it in my hand, he would jump up on my leg
>I thought he was just trying to grab the ball
>so after having realized there was a bunch of ants in the backyard that had been biting me (don't you just hate that?), I was starting to throw the ball again
>At one point, he was getting on my leg again
>this time, I just left him be
>and then…
>he started humping my leg
>allofmywhatshavebeenreleased
>I'm just standing here
>while the dog was holding onto my leg
>and was fucking humping it
>he was actually hugging onto my leg to stand up
>and was humping it
>after a few seconds of being in shock and horror, I got him off of my leg
>at the time, I was laughing this off to myself, and thinking "well, he's just a young little pup, so this is something normal for him to do"
>never ever told my mom or her friend about this incident
>I'll never forget that moment
>ever
>>
>>5267268
who are you quoting?
>>
Who are you quoting?
Back to /b/ thanks.
Don't return.
>>
What an unusual occurence
>>
>>5267274
sorry, im used to using greentext
>>
File: IMG_1137.jpg (49KB, 467x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.jpg
49KB, 467x315px
>>5267268
chickens do backwards captains mostly at night
hahaha i just insulted you in a really subtle and deeply cutting way
i use carefully crafted symbols and sounds to insult you in an esoteric and mystical way like a real genius
this is a really manly and down to earth way to express negative opinions i'm definitely not a weird nervous creep at all i'm cool
>>
File: IMG_0699.png (41KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0699.png
41KB, 750x1334px
>>5267303
>>
File: IMG_1138.jpg (38KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.jpg
38KB, 384x384px
>>5267306
a good day for you is like cents to a dollar
>>
File: sweetroad.png (310KB, 854x485px) Image search: [Google]
sweetroad.png
310KB, 854x485px
>>5267317
heh woa rude
>>
>>5267268
He should have just raped you
>>
>>5267408
thank you for such an insightful comment there, kid of taco
>>
Le doge benin
>>
>>5267867
truth
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.