[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 1488003966455.jpg (289KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488003966455.jpg
289KB, 900x900px
We post song lyrics, then guess their meanings.

I'll start:
Hey, hey, you want to play
Well baby, I can go and go
And every other day you're running off with so and so
Well baby, I would throw you if I didn't know you
But I'm paying for it

what did they mean by this?
>>
ust throwing a shot in the dark here..

you're a faggot?
>>
Banners omitted, the legion and the primarch kneel in the dust...

Bloody sunset in the smoke of fires-
in the distance the ruins of the city
>>
>>5254080
another faggot I reckon. lame pwoer fantasy warhammer dweeb probably listens to power metal and plays fantasy games and imagines he isn't a weak nothing like in real life
>>
>>5254085
fucking straight

ya go that right

that's me
>>
Out there past the stars... that world is ours, once lost to history. (Don’t you know?~)
It calls my name– this risky game, this greatest mystery.

So... in wake or sleep, I’m sworn to keep your secret bound to me. (Here we go!~)
Choose truth or dare: What might be there, beyond the boundary?
>>
>>5254068
wow two for two apparently, lets see about this!

The days just fade away
I'm thinking of a heart today And time is on our side
Hey You! A little bit of magic inside .. A little bit of magic inside of you.
There´s nothing we can hide, the making of the dreams come true, and save a heart so blue

so blue, you're so blue Hey you A little bit of magic inside... of you Hey you A little bit of magic... inside of me
>>
As I approach the outer rim
Pray to God you'll let me in
So we can fill this hole
Between us
I know that I've been wrong
But I know where I belong
And I'mma fly between the moons
Of Venus
Ooh
Prepare your ship for docking
My probe is set for interlocking

Between the cheeks of love
The cheeks of love
>>
>>5254096
sounds like someone who is in a relationship ready to explore how far their l*ve goes. Pretty romantic and I especially like the mystery aspect in the lyrics. What is "beyond the boundary?" is it heartbreak, maybe bliss, possibly neither or anywhere in between. Very effective in representing young l*vers I like it.
>>
File: birds.jpg (30KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
birds.jpg
30KB, 736x414px
It never hurt this much before,
And I feel I'm courting Saturn.
The Twelve-Eyed Secret gazes through a prism,
Staring into raindrops swirling slow
It lifts its horrible heads
With lidless orbs of limitless vision.
I dream with fluid movements in a lake
The ripples cast from skipping stones
We speak below a gushing mind,
Crouching in a corner, hid behind a box
Full of Worms and stalking shadows.
Magnetism draws me to a cone of space;
I sift still through hours of its plasma,
Biding time until the clocks collapse.
Music shattered my spine on the steps outside;
I cannot move; my liquid breathing
Is sculpted with this binding gel.
But come, my love, and rescue me
From failure.
Cover me with an opium sheet,
Embrace me with gossamer;
Kiss the moonstones from my eyes
And brush the cobwebs from my bones.
It all sings beautifully;
With all your strength believe this.
But I know you can't understand
Why I threw myself from the glass again.
>>
>>5254111
the magic of getting trips sounds about right to me
>>
>>5254121
This sounds like someone who is apologizing or needing to make amends with their partner. They believe that in the midst of ecstasy, their partner will remember who they really are. This plan seems poorly thought out to me as they don't explain how they are going to go from making up to the making f*ck. Also the word choice is odd and I can't take the song serious sry just being honest!
>>
>>5254145
Maybe hearing it will clear things up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKDuey3Sr_8
>>
>>5254130
Sounds like a confession of someone who stared into the abyss and through their decent, lost their l*ver. When they realized their pursuit left them just like their idol, ruined and in a state of despair, cried out for their l*ver to rescue them. Though they already know that they won't.
>>
The time has come to an end
Yeah – this is what nature planned

Being tracked by a starving beast
Looking for its daily feast
A predator on the verge of death
Close to its last breath
Getting close to its last breath

RULES OF NATURE

And they run when the sun comes up
With their lives on the line
(Alive)
For a while
(No choice)
Gotta follow the laws of the wild
(Alive)
With their lives on the line
(No choice)
Out here only the strong survive

What’s done is done
Survived to see another day
The game of life
The hunter and the agile prey
No guarantee
Which of them will succeed
Strong or weak

(yell)

Rules of Nature
Rules of Nature
>>
>>5254177
you really think someone loves you but they don't this is why they don't talk to you anymore you never had a lover that was an acquaintance you coming on too strong ass mf
>>
>>5254184
This could be interpreted a number of ways as it's cat and mouse theme can be applied to various situations. When they say "A predator on the verge of death" it puts the rest of the lyrics into perspective. Suggesting that the predator will carry on even though wounded. An analogy that once applied to the daily grind of modern life, implies that survival is just as rigorous as it always has been. Effective if analyzed from this viewpoint.
>>
>>5254249
Nodoko im gunna kick your ass nerd meet me under the bleachers after school so I can fuck that ass
>>
>>5254203
The post of a e-stalker who remembers details about my namefig. They believe bullying will deter me from posting and want to deny any form of fun to me. They do not realize that them even remembering means that I have irritated them far more than they ever could me.
>>
>>5254268
lole i literally just guesssed that stuff that's hilarious am i phychic?
>>
>>5254278
oh haha well guess I was wrong xD
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.