[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do yall know about suffering?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: barnes.jpg (41KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
barnes.jpg
41KB, 720x384px
what do yall know about suffering?
>>
talking away
i dunno what i'm to say
i'll say it anyway
today is another day to find you
shying away
i'll be coming for your love okay
>>
File: fat orang.jpg (77KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
fat orang.jpg
77KB, 639x639px
if u avoid all suffering you will have poor character

if you avoid all of life's abrasions, you will not be polished enough to shine
>>
Fug you i won't do what you tell me
>>
I got banned from /pol/
>>
>>5251132
I got banned from life
>>
heres lets talk about me cuz only me matters every day i wake up with bile in my gut from my rampant alcoholism generally i kill it with bitter coffee or have to end up forcing it out. tastes like shit. then i shit out vile black liquid

then i sit down and the anxiety starts. oops think i need a beer now. now lets think of everything about my life stinks uhh the only girl i ever loved not only cheated on me but rubbed it in my face and had a 3some annnnd i dropped out of school and started doing hard drugs annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd i have virtually zero human contact. my only family avoids me and speaks of me like i dont exist like im a fucking rumor.

what else what else. my health is dreadful. i dont even smile in public because my teeth are rotten from smoking and drinking. i used to be muscular and now its just flab from fucking beer and doing nothing ive brought this all on my self though no excuses

what bothers me the most is "normal" people are out doing normal things and im here wallowing in my fucking self-imposed isolation. this prison ive made for myself COMFY. FETAL. WARMTH. SCARED. WHY THE fuck would you even want to be part of such a world where only money and affluence really matter. your handful of friends, your money, your bills and then what. death? how often do you tear up at night thinking about how pointless life is and you're just a clockwork robot on a set path and that path is money but really it's the comfort of "i wont be homeless. ill have friends and nice things. im scared! i dont want to be a bum, an alcoholic. a nothing.
>>
so aggravating watching the race while I'm stalled at the starting line

so aggravate even more when you want no part of the race and your pitcrew is egging you forward like go on c'mon join the race
>>
god im in such a foul mood i cant even get that secondhand "well at least I'm not them" when I see renko and the freak post
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4M8GjgfG9k
>>
>>5251103
Fear leads to anger. Angers leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering
>>
>>5251174
and suffering leads to succotash
>>
>>5251187
Topkek
>>
my ice cream melted
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.