[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jack ruselel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

jack ruselel
>>
>>5249257
epic ruselel!
>>
Very good post keep doing this OP
>>
File: jack ruselel.jpg (1MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
jack ruselel.jpg
1MB, 3600x2400px
:3c
>>
A very good dog breed, friend
>>
>>5249869
I usually don't click spoiler images because it is often ses and i like to be able to sleep at night but today i felt lucky. But what i found was beyond my worst nightmares. I actually believed for a few days that peace had finally returned and our beloved ruselel was finally respected and accepted as what He is supposed to be. Little did i know. That i would once again have to face this "terrier" (i wont use rude words this time) that you call a ruselel. i just don't know what to say anymore. Just the way how it was disguised under a spoiler. You probably had a lot of fun thinking of how i would come in this thread and click the spoiler not expecting it at all. Or maybe you know i don't click spoilers and hoped you would get away with it. I never told anyone i don't click spoilers but at this point i have no idea where you're capable of. I actually don't know anything anymore. there's just silence in my head. silence and emptyness. I guess this is how it feels when someone breaks you. Emptyness without any will or vision on what has to become of the future. maybe i have to get off this board. or off the internet entirely. or maybe even..... i wont write that down as anything you write down becomes a little more true for yourself. But know that i'm getting close to it. Hope you had fun. You probably had. And i could hate you more because of it but it wont help. And i guess the values of a sociopath are not worth less than mine objectively. I hope for you God thinks about it like that too. Be blessed and healed your defect soul.
>>
>>5249966
nice dubs tranny
>>
Dogs are bad luck.
>>
Dogs are good luck
>>
>>5249968
Thank you, you're singles aren't ugly either. I guess repeating digits are one of the few reliable sources of joy in this rotten world.
>>
Bark!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.