[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this grill has an exceptionally clean nose Your fortune: Good Luck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (110KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 450x600px
this grill has an exceptionally clean nose

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>5246968
i would kisse that nose
>>
I wonder if her anuse is that clean.
>>
i wish my fuckign nose was like that and not the bulbous, sebaceous filament ridden blight on my face that it is. What the fuck god did you want me to be a FUCKING CLOWN is that what my life is
>>
>>5246990
you have a cute nose bby
>>
>>5247011
Non, mon nez est dégoutant. :(
>>
>>5247036
nonsense ma cherie
>>
File: 1457101514314.jpg (86KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
1457101514314.jpg
86KB, 960x958px
I want to boop her cute snoot
I want to squish her adorable squishums
I want to kiss her sweet smoochers
>>
>>5247042
Mais il est vrai! De la chirurgie esthétique est mon seule choix.
>>
>>5247053
ou est la bibliotheque
>>
>>5247069
La bibliothèque n'est nulle part. C'est disparu!
>>
File: image.png (122KB, 559x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122KB, 559x361px
Many days go by and I wonder to myself , "What is having a life like?"
>>
>>5246971
I would cum on that nose.
>>
>>5247171
A bunch of forced facial reactions and humouring boring individuals.
>>
>>5248056
You're hanging out with the wrong people
>>
>>5248056
Essentially this.
If you're weird in any way and you find a life you will also need to remember to properly hide it. If you are interested in art that is "strange" you will need to remember not to talk about it. If your philosophy on the world involves anything that can't be spun as a motivational positive then best not to talk about it. If you work with someone older than yourself and receive help from them remember to look them meaningfully in the eyes as you shake their hand, slight smile on your lips to show your appreciation and, yes, camaraderie.
From time to time you will have to wear uncomfortable costumes like suits and participate in rituals, some of which are specifically for you, even if you don't care. Smile as you walk down the stage during your graduation, shaking hands of deans and department heads that you don't know, and smile as you get your picture taken afterwards; your family will want to see it.
During my graduation I wore shoes that were one size too large and with each step I took the heel would move up and down against the back of my foot until it rubbed the skin raw and twin blisters ballooned only to be subsequently popped by the rubbing, I walked down the aisle smiling meaningfully at very important people I didn't know, to let them pretend that the moment was as meaningful or important to me as they'd like it to be.
>>5248067
"Having a life", in my mind, isn't just about your friends. For instance, working a job or being in academia is part of it, I'd say. Also, sometimes you may find yourself friends with interesting people with interesting ideas that happen to have faults, such as wanting to go out to crowded shit-bars to hang out with the masses of people dancing to crap music in an attempt to get laid.
If you find yourself out with them, then you'll need to pretend that you don't want the place to spontaneously combust with everyone in it. Otherwise your roommate will eventually come to resent you, as mine does.
>>
>>5248096
No, dude. Most people don't want bars to spontaneously combust while they're in them. If I go to a bar with friends I drink and socialize and make the best of it. You have some other issues going on here that you're mistaking for how normal people act which is concerning in and of itself
>>
>>5248096
Whenever I'm out with my family or friends, I have to force myself back to not imagine what would happen if their flesh would turn inside out.
Everytime i see a big crowd i cannot help but imagine how much blood could be taken out of each and everyone, how much of a mess it would make.
Honestly, i never felt the desire to kill a person, but these twist thoughts keep popping in my head and i just don't know how to deal other than keep them to myself.
>>
>>5248098
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the audience of the post was normal people, but rather the type of people I'd expect to be on here. The sort of person that goes from not having a life to having a life, and has an outsider perspective. Obviously, I don't expect it to apply to everyyone, but I think in a way it self-selects by applying to people that are prone to find it convincing, which works.
Furthermore, I have no problem with bars. I specifically said "crowded shit-bars" to get my point across, and this point applies to the stereotypically introverted, which happens to be a large chunk of this site's audience. I have a bar I quite like going out to as it happens, and, as an alcoholic, I've probably been to it more times than you've been to a bar period.
>>5248107
I've heard that reoccuring "dark" thoughts can be a symptom of OCD or something along those lines (I think they call them invasive thoughts or something), but I've never looked into it very deeply.
In any case, I know exactly what you're talking about. Each day is full of my imagination jumping to the worst things it possibly can, with me having no desire to actually enact them. I don't think I even care anymore, though I certainly wouldn't start talking about it to anyone other than a therapist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.