[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tell us a spooky story, Anon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: p5pb10702382.jpg (394KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
p5pb10702382.jpg
394KB, 1008x672px
>Tell us a spooky story, Anon.
>>
A life without memes
>>
spoopy
>>
Who are you quoting
>>
One day a man was trying to go to sleep one night. Suddenly he heard a noise. "It's only the cat" he said to himself. Then he heard it again. "I'm going to get that cat" said the man because he was annoyed. He went into the bathroom (where the noises were coming from) and turned on the light. The cat had opened the cabinet and made everything fall out and break and the cat was sitting there and staring at him. "Go outside" said the man and he put the cat outside. Then he tried to go back to sleep but then he heard the noise again. "How did that cat get back inside" he said and he went back into the bathroom. Suddenly a ses flew out of the shadows and killed the man.
>>
Once upon a time, anon failed question your quote...
>>
>Anon failed question quote

Once upon a time, lets say anon had proofread before posting...
>>
Once upon a time, Amy Schumer knocked on you door
>>
s o c i a l
i n t e r a c t i o n
>>
>>5242655
>on you door

I'm killing myself
>>
>whomst'd've'tvh dost thou quoteth?
>>
>>5242594
nopls :c
>>
this 1 time anon grew up and became normalcuck and also traded life of epin memery for mediocrity and also traded anime and nice burys for wife and kids this is my biggest personnel fear btw the end
>>
>>5242866
well you certainly don't need to worry about it until you graduate high school
>>
File: 1426175230454.jpg (99KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1426175230454.jpg
99KB, 800x534px
There was once a baby who never grew up
>>
>>5242866
Jesus, write a novel
>>
>>5242870
i gradeted school 10 y ago

>>5242881
i am no jesuschrist of nazreth
>>
File: 1487985696928.jpg (5KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
1487985696928.jpg
5KB, 250x175px
>>5242881
Epilogue: Hila hasn't been in any videos lately because she's been recovering from GUM SURGERY
>>
>>5242887
damn, you're telling me that you're 28 and you still think there's a chance for you to turn things around and get a wife or something? just accept who you are
>>
>>5242898
they always get you u cant escape women
>>
>>5242905
i've been fending one off for 5 years now, it's almost done she almost gave up
>>
>>5242907
your an inspiration to men everywhere
>>
>>5242925
she kind of screwed herself by becoming a devout catholic and constantly talking about god
>>
>>5242612
kek
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.