[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shimonsea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Soda.png (16KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
Soda.png
16KB, 211x197px
Shimonsea
>>
>>5238460
no no no it's all wrong
no there is already a monky
why new monky no
>>
fraid to face the music. turnin the burner off before the kettle gets to whistlin. damn coward. comin up against a tough egg to crack so you just toss it. battle of the wits bitch verse me. not only did i give monky everything he has i also custom-etched a backdrop for monkymanes burnout babble. just can't give that credit where it's due. seeking a new refuge because things got too real for him & his crumbling holier than thou facade. turn the pressure up a bit & he finds a way to escape. pansy! pansy ass
>>
kangamangus
>>
'kanga-diptey doo' i guess u cant expect much from someone that woulda been content to allow the extent of his space-staring ape head threads to be nothing more than nonsensical substitutes for the word bump. mweheh ˢʰᵃᵐᵒᶰᵍᶦᶜᵃᶫ whoa totally blowin everyone's mind with this one. keepin it goin 'just cause'. cause 'whoa s4s makes no sense and i am mr meta man totally above it all yet enacting a far less engaging version of what im supposedly parodying for years on end'. sees some distant significance to it that no one gleans. i suppose it is time to own up to the reality that mochi mane is just a burnt out old fart that gets bitter when he sees the animating contest of a passionate individual in action, which is the overarching theme of that wistful exhortation, that sweat-stained piece of chicken-scratch looseleaf tucked into the archive from the ghost of fucked-up futures (You)
>>
>>5239021
+6
>>
Pinot Gregorio
>>
>>5239200
reported for hacking
>>
>>5239204
reported for hacking
>>
ohh he meant 'hope it all turns out better for you [than it did for me]' o dang. dang it's a legit cry for help upon re-reading it. and he does wish me the best… i think the only part i take issue with is that he's saying that the passion WILL be kilt, but then he is wishing the best. like this loss of passion is a prerequisite for someone that has lived three dozen years like he has. he just assumes it's dead in everyone his age cause the ppl he's surrounded by confirm this unfortunate bias. there's some internal conflict there. passive aggression. part concern trolling part projection. i wish for him to explicate these important lessons. if he wishes the best he would have no qualms doing so!!
>>
File: tetoppu.png (536KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
tetoppu.png
536KB, 492x492px
umero
>>
>>5239693
go aawayy you have worst memes
>>
borgles
>>
scumbag's up! scumbag's up but he's not talkin! not sayin much. story of scumbag's life. trying to sidestep the question at hand. sidestepping and babbling some more. microbabble boy. sack of silly shit
>>
junkus
>>
>>5240218
junkus junky dirtsack. dirtsack monkyboy. i can only guess that this is what monkyboy's into after all! this is what monkyboy seeks. it damn sure isn't civil discourse. sure isn't anything but ʲᵃᶰᵏᵐᵒᶰᵃ thread bump ha-ha no one laughed but him. waste sack of filth
>>
>>5237524
>>5240285
>>5240433
>>5240450
>>5240457
just bringing every1 up 2 speed
mochimane comfrimt geniouse
>>5239021
this's still a dope ass rant tho
>>
break it on down gonna kick it root down
>>
eyoyo, yall cant stand rite here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzEWCJm4WnY
>>
yheh-heh-heaah gave mochi mane some perspective he wasn't anticipatin, that's for sure. gave em a good ol fashioned reality check. yea i don't doubt his smack talk would have been quite different had he known everything i just spelled out for his goofy ass today. detached dirtbag. now he knows his place, reverting back to short self-contained blurbs for the time being. that trademark nonsensical gibberish, the only thing he can pump out with any reliability. ho-hoo yeah he put the blinders on and trudged through his fucked up little rituals. didn't engage anyone because he knew the full force of veracity would be hailing down on his thick skull. dense rat-faggot braced for the fallout & got showed the fuck up while he winced in his bunker. spaced-out freak. know your betters, i can guarantee you i am among the ranks
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.