[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I swear girls are bigger perverts than guys. I am a straight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1488925016955.png (428KB, 728x810px) Image search: [Google]
1488925016955.png
428KB, 728x810px
I swear girls are bigger perverts than guys. I am a straight girl and have had my butt pinched and grabbed more today by other girls than anyone else, because it's St. Patricks day and I wasn't wearing green. Why do girls think this is okay but still preach MUH FEMINISM on facebook?
>>
I have seen a doctor.

He recommended Canesten OTC cream and it didn't do shit (He said he suspects a yeast infection). I went back and he prescribed me Lamisil, betaderm, and referred me to a derm if they don't work.

I just started lamisil yesterday and leery as fuck about the betaderm because it is a steroid that can thin skin and fuck your shit up.

I already have peyroine's disease so who fucking knows.
>>
i know it happens to me all the time too. The funniest part is the same girls who will grope you as a "joke" will be the ones who get upset at trump for "grab them by the pussy" and grandstand on social media
>>
>>5235757
Sensing that she's rustled everyone's jimmies, Yukari decides to up the anti and goes to take another shit at the base of the Saigyou Ayakashi, and when Yuyuko inquires as to what the fuck she thinks she's doing, she replies "I'M FERTILIZING THE TREE LOL" but secretly she realizes that the Saigyou Ayakashi is Yuyuko herself, and Yuyuko contracts a terminal yeast infection by proxy through the tree, except that Yuyuko is already dead, so she enters a state of super-double-death where she is dead but CANNOT BE KILLED.

She then invites Marisa and I to go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, where she plans to rearrange Patchouli's bookshelves even though Koakuma painstakingly sorted all the books, and Patche gets really pissed off when she can't find the books she wants to read and tries to beat Koa mercilessly, but her wrist breaks after smacking her once because Patchy never did have enough calcium in her diet.
>>
>>5235733
>I am a straight girl
>girl
lol sure
>>
>>5235781
ummm esfores is mostly female you know

it's one of the most girl-friendly boards on here
>>
>>5236216
girl (male)
>>
>>5236247
um haha like i don't get your point?
>>
>>5236247
No, S4S has the most BFPP (Biological Females Per Post) out of any other board. It was shown in the data Hiro leaked earlier this month on accident
>>
>>5235733
dic pic?
>>
>>5236255
dubs comfirm
>>
>>5236255
literally what's it even matter if they're biological or not? oh my god
>>
>>5236261
biological females = real
>>
>>5236263
biological females = basic (tbh)
>>
File: 1489649666943.jpg (85KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489649666943.jpg
85KB, 917x720px
>mfw a girl jokingly grabs my butt and they don't know I'm a lesbian so I have to pretend not to like it
>>
>>5235733
I think you should meet our (alphabetically) next door neighbor, /r9k/.
>>
>>5236265
Biological Females = Myth
just tbqfhwyf.
>>
>>5236355
dub.
>>
>>5235733
I'm a guy and you girls should try being more perverted

We need more sexually aggressive degenerate females
>>
File: 1451933227846.png (378KB, 586x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451933227846.png
378KB, 586x540px
As a guy I can confirm this, this isn't based on my own personal experiences but rather my observances as experiences wouldn't be as entertaining or in line with what the OP seems to be suggesting. I had four female friends in high school and regardless of it being St. Patrick's Day or not they would constantly surprise each other by slap-grabbing, just slapping, or pinching each other's butts. It was like a thing between them, however in gym it was especially worse. They did it to me too every once in a while, because of this I know I have an extremely sensitive ass to this sort of thing. I never returned the favor as I knew the repercussions would be severe, that is if opening up my jacket and saying "TAKE A LOOK AT THIS" to them warranted a trip to the principal's office is any indication. All four of them were straight, at least in high school. Afterwards two of them came out as lesbians or at least bi, and I know one even has an adoptive child.
picture related, the face I made whenever I had my ass grabbed
>>
>>5235733
>>5235737
>>5235758
>>5236341
>>5236429
dumb animeposter
>>5236216
>>5236255
>>5236263
these tbqhwyfmlm
We still cant a girl (female) to cosplay as keksandra tho
>>
File: Nano_Shinonome.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Nano_Shinonome.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
>>5236432
4chan is an anime website. Doesn't matter what the shitposter says. Doesn't matter what the moralfags or the normalfags say. Doesn't matter if the whole site decides that something anime is something wrong.

This site was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for anime, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the normalfags and the shitposters and the whole site tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of 2D, and tell the whole site -- No, YOU move.
>>
>>5236255
I'm a biological female because my benis is feminine
>>
>>5236441
Yeah? Well I think anime SUCKS
>>
File: 1489467443660.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1489467443660.png
9KB, 401x367px
any useless (worthless) FEMALES want to be my gf xDDDDDD
>>
>>5236429
as a guy, I have slapped a lot of guys and girl's asses

loosen up those cheeks anon. good game!
>>
>>5236441
anime is trash lol
>>
File: 1487023275086.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487023275086.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>my comfy es for ess is full of girlies?

................................................................?
>>
>>5236557
ikr i cant believe it either
>>
>>5236441
weea̴̴̸̸̴̢̨̨̢̧̢̧̧̛̗̮͍̦̳̟̜͉̩̗̖̹̜͓̭͍͕̲͚̣͙̺͇͉̯̲̤͉͙̥͍͖̹͔̭̮̯̘͕̩͍̯̻̤͇̮̬̍́̊̆͋ͩ̓̾̈̔̀ͧ̉͑̾ͯ͛͌͒̎̽̓̑ͪ͆̐̊ͣ̽̃͑̃͑̑̓̊͐̋͌͊͛́̄̈́̀ͫ̾̃̿̓͊̔̆̊ͬͯͣ̔̇̄͂͛́̎͗̆̾̊̓͒͗̕͘̚͜͟͜͞͠͠͝͡͠͡͡͠ͅͅ boo
>>
>>5236557
s4s on average is about 65% female, 15% male, 20% other
>>
I went out on St. Patricks Day, and oh my, oh my, what a mistake. I knew I'd feel this way, but it was my good friend's birthday and I wanted to appease him. Since he is not properly ascended yet, he still enjoys going to trash bars and mingling with all the people that enjoy going to trash bars.
Our trip out started portentiously with our arrival at a bar whose main features was the intense mass of humans inside it surely violating some fire code and ensuring that you will be knocked around as they attempt to dance to whatever "classic" pop rock track is playing at the moment (the bar seems to thrive on these tracks at the absolute expense of variety; I think I've heard the crowd scream "all the small things" every single time I've been there). It's relevant to note that the one quality I enjoyed in this bar in the past, that you could smoke inside it, was at some point removed, leaving the environment a sterile shell of its former self.
After a length of time that can only be described as "too long", I, and one other friend who was also disturbed by the lack of theology and geometry that the bar displayed, finally removed ourselves from that hellish place, though only after I became drunk enough to scream rap freestyles about wanting to go home at my friends over the music.
We eventually found ourselves at another bar that I have a special hatred for. A type of sports bar, the appeal of which seems to be that they play popular music loudly enough that you can't hear anyone, which I would assume is so that you can dance with and subsequently fuck females without having to speak to them, except that no one meets anyone here because there is no dance floor. I found myself locked out near the end when I went out for a smoke. Looking at my crumpled figure slumped against the building, people must have thought that I was drunk. No dear reader, I was in a deep depression, considering society's value set as I waited for my friends to finally come out so we could go home.
>>
>>5236557
yeah it's full of girls(male)
>>
>>5236411
Child dubs, checking the digits of a boy btw
>>
>>5236557
Whom are u quoting, froggy?

>>5236255
>55
Dub. I don't think this is true. What about /cgl/? And there are prob more grils on faster boards just bc more ppl.

Oh and yea lots of girls think they can just grope someone "as a joke"... so op is kinda right
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.