[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TELL ME ABOUT SATANIA! WHY DOES SHE REFUSE TO BOW TO BOGDANOFFS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: bogcia.png (753KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
bogcia.png
753KB, 569x802px
TELL ME ABOUT SATANIA! WHY DOES SHE REFUSE TO BOW TO BOGDANOFFS?
>>
Bogdanoffs control all dubs.
>>
>>5227311
I CHECKED YOUR DUBS!
>>
Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at his picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with CIA. I've lost interest in all guys, besides him. Guys who are considered "hot" by the general female population don't cut it for me anymore.

CIA really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with him. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for him. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at him. I'll never be with him, but I'll continue to love him until the day I die.
>>
File: bog guy.png (2MB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
bog guy.png
2MB, 1080x1069px
ur a bog guy
>>
>>5227472
for you
>>
Fib Go Guy Your
Fob Rig Guy You
Boggy Fur I You
Buggy If Or You
Buggy If Our Yo
Buggy Of I Your
Buggy For I You
Buggy Fro I You
Buggy Four I Yo
Big Of Guy Your
Big For Guy You
>>
File: bog26.jpg (103KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bog26.jpg
103KB, 791x1024px
*Bogs your path*
>>
why is this entire website a subreddit now
>>
File: IMG_4625.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4625.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>5227311
Was getting dubs part of your plan?
>>
File: 1488427504394.jpg (81KB, 441x665px) Image search: [Google]
1488427504394.jpg
81KB, 441x665px
>>5228390
*Unsheathes superweapon*
*teleports behind you*
Does *THIS* answer your question
*Suddenly you wake up in your bed realizing it was just a dream*
but the most important reason?
Legion - FX - Thursday 10 pm
>>
>>5228457
whos this? she look really powerful.
>>
>>>/r/dankmemes for your dubs u get a free pass to meme plaza
>>
>>5227311

Okay seriously, who even are these two ghoul fucks anyway?
>>
>>5227311
Can I get a fast explanation on these dudes?
>>
File: EVIL.gif (666KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
EVIL.gif
666KB, 666x666px
QUICK RUNDOWN ON SATANIA

>Bogdanoffs bow to Satania
>In contact with the devil (is her father)
>rumoured to possess shitposting abilities
>controls /s4s/ with a iron but fair fist
>Owns computers and trains around the world
>Direct descendant of Swaglord
>Will bankrolle the first village on the moon (Satanilopibepis)
>In the process of terraforming /s4s/ board culture to be her own personal board
>owns basically every board on all the chans
>first designer babies will be Satania Babies
>Satania said to have +666 IQ with is only found in albania autist awareness centers and /pol/
>Ancient Albania scriptures tell of one demon who will descend upon the earth and bring and era of EVIL and DEATH along with unprecidented shitposting along with her.
>This is Satania!
>Owns Nanobot R9K labs around the world
>you likely have Sataniabots inside you right now
>Every child has the mark of Satania implanted in them at birth
>Satania is regularlly in contact with arch angels Reiph and Gab (who ruined the entire episode)
>Discovered the Ark in Halo 3
>Learned fulent /s4s/nese in under a week.
>Nations trust their gold reserves to Satania, their is no gold in fort knox, only fort Satania.
>Satania is 16 years old from the space-time post ironic referance
>however in reality she is a timeless cute girl who exists in all times, from the bigbang to the end of the universe.
>Satania will guide humanity and /s4s/ into a new age of high quality posts and cute anime girls!
>>
File: bogdancode.jpg (136KB, 644x632px) Image search: [Google]
bogdancode.jpg
136KB, 644x632px
>>5229040
>implying the bogs don't already own satania
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.