[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain the left and right in politics? im too dumb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

can someone explain the left and right in politics?

im too dumb to read a whole wikipedia article
>>
left - dumb people who have their heart in the right places but their head up their ass.
right - smart people who know what will work and do it despite being controversial. ends justify the means.
>>
>>5212566
is there a less biased version of your definition?
>>
>>5212570
left - dumb dumbs
right - meanie heads
>>
File: crayonbeard.jpg (35KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
crayonbeard.jpg
35KB, 500x338px
>>5212548
>asking this on 4chan
>current year
you must be 18 to post on this site
>>
>>5212548
left: a bunch of people that were fooled into a black/white dichotomy.
right: a bunch of people that were fooled into a white/black dichotomy.
centrist: truly evolved ubermensch who is our only hope in the cold, cold years to come.
>>
>>5209921
Here's a thread for you OP :^)
>>
>>5212579
nah im just not american so im not redpilled in this stuff
>>
>>5212566
LIST OF WHAT WORKS:
gays can't marry
marijuana is illegal
maybe religions should have the ability to lobby c'mon guy they're cool
the war on drugs
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
trickle down economics
>>
>>5212586
>americans
>redpilled
>on politics
that's absolutely fucking hilarious dude
>>
File: The sad sad truth.png (459KB, 1282x546px) Image search: [Google]
The sad sad truth.png
459KB, 1282x546px
>>5212580
centrist: pussies who cant pick a side
>>
>>5212548

Pretend you are LoLo. One day you get a beautiful wedding gown inherited to you from grandma. You try it on. Your vast folds immediately begin to break the dress apart.

The Left would say "You are beautiful and this dress works well for you and makes you look very thin :^)" so then you smile and hand a stack of vote dollars to the left.

The Right would say "LoLo look at yourself you are an obese human and need to take better care of yourself. I am sorry if it hurts to hear these truths." so then you call the Right Hitler
>>
>>5212601
impliganioli that::::
<a set of value isnt side
hopin ou dont
shygigatidito
>>
>>5212606
uRine on ur Piss fce!!
dead cancer in ur mothers ass hahahahahah broke broke blood spew fountainspew out of her ass into your broken heart!!!!!
>>
>>5212606
So it's just a matter of wrong judgment and a poor choice of words? That's the summary of all the strife?
>>
>>5212622

You got doubles because now you understand.
>>
>>5212606
What a small sample of the difference between left and right.
As if the progressive left is all there is of the left. As if you can define your opposition by its extremists. Dehumanize, and you only dehumanize yourself.
>>
>>5212665
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
>>
>>5212588
>>5212566
LIST OF DUBS:
urs

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5212588
gottem + dubs
very good post
>>
File: georoge h dub b.png (862KB, 4446x3033px) Image search: [Google]
georoge h dub b.png
862KB, 4446x3033px
>>5212682
WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL WAR CRIMINAL
>>
>>5212682
yes we must embrace hardship and reject decadence. No more loligagging; its time to unleash on these clowns.
>>
Labels are applied and manipulated for the MSM's narrative.

Republicans have been painted as evil for not treating feelings as facts.

Democrats are a victim of cognitive dissonance and don't understand how the world works.

One is progress, the other is control.
>>
>>5212688
>>5212699
good doubles

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>5212711
dubs checking dubs

nice.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5212548
FUCK ME

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS WEBSITE?

EVEN S4S BECOME POLITICAL!

EVEN S 4 FUCKING S IS /POl/ NOW

CAN'T I ENJOY SOME DANK MEMES WITHOUT WITNESSING A POLITICAL DEBATE IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN PIECE OF SHIT WEBSITE ANYMORE?!

FUCK LEFT
FUCK RIGHT
FUCK UP
FUCK DOWN

HELL SHIT BITCH CUCK CUNT

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5212752
>FUCK LEFT
>FUCK RIGHT
>FUCK UP
>FUCK DOWN
you're so fucking lewd anonymous
>>
>>5212571
This desu
>>
left is when you go this way
<--
right is when you go hthis way
-->

people want to chose which way to go, and people get a chicken wing when they go to their direction but the wing is different one is fired and one is grilled which is why people say "leftwing" and "rightwing"

politics are for dum dums who have nothing interesting going on, basically
>>
>left
equality is the number one part to governing a nation
>right
i'm not saying that if you're black you're probably going to commit a property or violent crime, but statistically you're more likely to than a white person.
>>
>>5212606
I'm not obese. Why call me that? I don't know your weight either but I do know you're an asshole who gets off on insulting strangers. Which probably means you are a no life loser with nothing better to do. You have to gloat about your supposed superiority bc deep down You know you are nothing. Also why do you assume I subscribe to any sort of politics much less left wing ones? I have never voted for anyone and never will. It's all really gay and retarded. My bf is a gun obsessed Trumpfig tho so it's not like I hate right wing people or anything.

>>5212752
Relax I'm not /pol/ (:
>>
>>5212878
>gay and retarded
the views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups , it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure

thank you and have a nice day
>>
>>5212879
I was talking about politics tho, which are rude and not nice by definition. Pls understand
>>
>>5212878
um hi lololololo
i really like your posts and stuff
tbh i miss your personal blogs and your cooking posts (tho i wish more vegie options)
but um i have one question:
if i dress up like a girl will you please PLEASE give me a handjob i promise i wont be weird but it's my dream i promise i'm cute
>>
>>5212902
Aw. It's like almost 3 am here now but maybe I can make a food post later. It'll just piss off the person it always does and I really don't want to bait him. I know a few people liked those threads but they attract too much unbridled autism.
Oh and no to handjob srry. :/
>>
>>5212913
:( :( :( :(
ok lolo the handjob thing was mostly a joke MOTSTLY
but 4 real i really enjoyed your food posts you shouldn't listen to the people that try to mess with you on here. I've been getting more into cooking and stuff lately, so I really enjoy just seeing people make stuff. All the people trying to mess with you only get what they want when you stop doing you rstuff, so don't give them power!

but ont he 4 real 4 real i will pay u 100 s4s bucks 4 a pathos handie
>>
ATTENTION
ATTENTION
MY FEELINGS WERE HURT!!!!!!
I NO LONGER LIKE LOLO
GOODBYE
ATTENTION
ATTENTION
GOODBYE
>>
>>5212821
way to evade the question
>>
left and right are an illogical split designed only to keep the general populace fighting each-other instead of concentrating on important matters
>>
lefties = dumdums who are being used by the rich evils
righties = smartsmarts but are often still tricked by the rich evils
uppers = enlightened people who see the world for how it really is and play their cards right so things work out well for them while silently supporting the less evil forces in the chaos arena
downers = tell you later
>>
>>5213329
people are animals and when you claim to be above their shit while using their vocabulary and acknowledging their ideas you prove yourself false
you're just another smug addicted outsider blamer like the rest of them
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 255x197px
>>5212699
>it's time to unleash on these clowns
I'll call it in
>>
>>5212548

Left people wipe with their left hand and right people wipe with their right. It's not rocket science
>>
>>5212622

Yep. A bunch of people that would rather lie to make you feel better versus a bunch of people who would tell you the truth if it made you feel awful. It's not hard to see why they don't like each other.
>>
File: 9c913.jpg (207KB, 605x763px) Image search: [Google]
9c913.jpg
207KB, 605x763px
>>5213337
you sound pretty smug yourself smughole
>>
>>5212548
left: niggers kill you
right: you kill the niggers
>>
File: fake news.jpg (20KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
fake news.jpg
20KB, 380x380px
>>5212548
>>
File: f2BLW7.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
f2BLW7.gif
1MB, 320x180px
left = global warriors for peace, diversity and inclusion
right = evil drumpfkins

which side of history will YOU choose to be on?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.