[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi,/s4s/ I'm a high school student from Taiwan. Ask me anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: taiwan-ball-1180945.png (36KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
taiwan-ball-1180945.png
36KB, 500x323px
Hi,/s4s/
I'm a high school student from Taiwan.
Ask me anything you want to know about my country.
I am here because I want to practice my English,so please don't mock me if I made grammar mistakes.
>>
What are some good memes?
>>
>>5212499
Does ur country check dubs? Cuz im checkin urs tbh

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5212529
Ugh,you mean memes from Taiwan?We don't have many good meme,though.Most of Taiwanese like memes from Japan,America,and China.Memes from Taiwan are usually boring and not funny.
>>
File: yosho.png (15KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
yosho.png
15KB, 271x274px
Yosho visits taiwan?
>>
>>5212533
What does "check dubs"means?I'm new to this board.
>>
hi did you check ur fortune yet?
>>
>>5212544
Yes,and Yosho loves Taiwan very much.
>>
>>5212499
>high school student

I'm not familiar with the age group of high school students in Taiwan, but this is a 18+ website.
>>
When will Taiwan
Free Tibet
Free Hong Kong
And
Free Mainland China?
>>
>>5212553
NO,how to check my fortune?
>>5212556
I'm 18 years old this January so don't worry about it.
>>
>>5212567
I hope we will,but since our government is composed of a bunch of retarded coward,so I guess never.
>>
File: 14868658040.jpg (313KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
14868658040.jpg
313KB, 612x716px
>>5212499
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like
>>
>>5212499

Do you like it in Taiwan or will you be leaving after school ends?

What is a must-try food?

Are Taiwanese girls cute?
>>
>>5212593
How Can Our Posts Be Real If You Cant capitalize Every First Letter You Dumbass
>>
>>5212593
I'm sorry,but I can't realize your sentence.
>>
>>5212605
>realize

*understand
>>
>>5212499
practicing english on [s4s] is a bad idea, since many people write comments with intentional mistakes in them.

for example, "*blocks you're path*".
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (29KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
29KB, 320x180px
>>5212598
>Are Taiwanese girls cute?
There was a Taiwan photographer dude on /cgl/ who posted a bunch of photos from some cons, and all the girls were pretty cute. The boys were really confusingly cute, too.
D:

OP, don't you have mandatory service? Are you bummed about that at all? I have a friend at my school from Taiwan, and all his siblings but him were born in America, so he's the only one who has to serve once he finishes Uni. He's super bummed.

Also, what does Taiwan think of Satania-san? Pic related is Satania-san.
>>
You seem to have pretty good grammar. If I may offer some constructive criticism, it's customary to put a space after punctuation like commas and question marks. For example:

>Hello, Jack

not

>Hello,Jack.

As to Taiwan, I've heard that the cost of living in Taiwan is much cheaper than in the U.S. Many people say things like "I'm going to quit my day job, move to Taiwan, and work as a freelancer for two hours a week and live like a king." Do you know if many foreigners actually do live like this, or is that a silly notion?

Also, I've heard that there is a growing entrepreneurial culture in Taiwan; you guys have companies for convenience that we in the U.S. don't have, and we aren't copying them because we haven't heard about them. I'm not sure if you're familiar with "Silicon Valley" in the U.S. (if you're not, it's a part of California where a bunch of weird, hippie businessmen live, who spend all their time coming up with silly companies and occasionally becoming rich), but do you have anything like that in Taiwan?
>>
>>5212598
If I can,I will leave Taiwan because it is hard to find a well-paid job and the houses are expensive as fuck.

most food in night market are pretty delicious imo.

girls are cute,but their personalities are terrible.
>>
File: s.png (364KB, 870x589px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
364KB, 870x589px
>>5212627
>girls are cute,but their personalities are terrible.

Some things are the same all over the world, I guess.
>>
>>5212627
Can you buy me a Yiynova? My country only has Wacom and it's so expensive.
>>
>>5212616
you mean serve in army or something like that?If so,we don't have to serve in army before we finish our education.Satania is one of the best girl this season btw.
>>5212626
Thank you for your correction!
Things are cheap here, but our salaries are also low, so it's difficult to save money.If you save much enough money, it will be a good idea to enjoy your retirement life in Taiwan.As for Silicon Valley, I don't know much about it, so I probably can't answer your question about it.
>>
>>5212499
Why did you come to a Mongolian Sheep Skinning image board to practice english?
>>
>>5212673
sorry, but I can't.
>>5212740
can you recommend some good place to practice english?
>>
>>5212499
Bump
>>
>>5213493
I bumped this bc it was the last thread on page 10
>>
How much is a pint of beer on average (in usd or taiwan moneyes)
>>
>>5213499
>99
99 dollars, nice!
>>
>>5212499
haha LOL u're from CHINA hahahaha
>>
File: IMG_3172.jpg (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3172.jpg
96KB, 800x800px
What do you think of Mike "Shocks for men who like cocks" Pence?
>>
Do you think Trump should give you guys some nukes?
You know, for protection.
He has considered doing the same for Japan.
>>
>>5212499
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.