[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck even is this board?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: GBEFs13.png (841KB, 741x770px) Image search: [Google]
GBEFs13.png
841KB, 741x770px
The fuck even is this board?
>>
File: 8888.png (152KB, 763x700px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
152KB, 763x700px
>>5198411
Unchecked dubs /s4s/ is dead all is lost.
>>
>>5198411
I'm not really sure and I feel that nobody else here, no matter how long they have been here, has the answer to that. But hey, you have some pretty good dubs there my dude.
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: XoUtYeg.png (592KB, 734x1157px) Image search: [Google]
XoUtYeg.png
592KB, 734x1157px
>>5198427
Someone directed me here because I'm drunk and was looking for dumb, low tier weeb shit. I haven't really been around 4chan in several years, so I'm legit confused. I do recognize that as a copypasta though
>>
>>5198411
>>5198431
im pretty sure this was from that "how to draw manga" book. does anyone have the title?
>>
>>5198436
They were, yes. I'm not sure the title, but I can tell you it was by a Chris Hart
>>
File: got eat shit anon.png (142KB, 362x291px) Image search: [Google]
got eat shit anon.png
142KB, 362x291px
>>5198436
>>5198442
Oh, there's even a tumblr blog dedicated to his work http://fnochrishart.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1483151640573.png (164KB, 413x352px) Image search: [Google]
1483151640573.png
164KB, 413x352px
>>5198442
>tfw he made more than one "how to draw" book
>>
I've been trying to quit imageboards for over a year now. I quit vidya, kind of quit/outgrew anime for the most part. I left 4chan, was on another chan for a bit and then left again. Imageboards are probably the most addictive form of social media for people like us.

The problem is that the standard weeb/gamer and/or NEET/hiki escapist lifestyle rots your brain and inevitably ends in depression. This is why you see anons in their late 10s early 20s wondering why anyone has any problem with this kind of lifestyle. They don't know yet. Like the first line of coke guess. It's all good. What's wrong with feeling good, right By the time you understand it's too late. Of course you don't want to listen to some old guy warning you about the path you're walking. You're smarter than that. You're not like him.

After watching 150+ days worth of anime, wasting probably 50 more of vidya and maybe 400 more mindlessly browsing imageboard my conclusion is that frying your brain on escapist media is as deadly as frying your brain with hard drugs. It just takes a little more time

Anyway.

You're asking how to move forward when facing a wall in a dead end. I don't have an awser to that, just remember that we are living beings, and that life is movement, action. Stagnating is waiting for death.
That's how I see it at least. My mind is filled with stories that never happened. Anime, manga, vidya, interactions with anons everywhere in the world, people that I'll never know. I didn't live my life.
>>
>>5198427
Wait, what? What else is there other than the /s4s board? Do you have a link
>>
>>5198411
nice dubs
>>5198444
good triple
>>
>>5198411
it exists so that u could make this thread fam

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5198937
bringo
>>
this board consists of levels of satire you will never comprehend in your lifetime, friendo
>>
>>5198458
Been starting to see that myself
>>
>>5198422
Checked
>>
>>5199111
trips
>>
>>5198458
Well im just here because i have nothing else to do
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.