[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is where the fun begins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
Rules:
>>
File: nuts.png (58KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
nuts.png
58KB, 340x270px
squeeze my little nuts
>>
i cut off my own little nuts. haha
>>
>>5196647
did you grow little tits?
from the hormone imbalance?
>>
I grew tits on top of the moobs i already ahd
>>
>>5196654
so you're a big fella?
if you were petite you could become a trap
if you have low t and conetits that's like half the work done already
>>
File: NgjsGlva_400x400.jpg (34KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
NgjsGlva_400x400.jpg
34KB, 353x353px
so overwatch's new addition of orisa as a large female chracter is cool and all BUT she and zarya has the lowest health of all the tanks (who are all guys btw) this shows that blizzard wants to make females seem fragile and weak tracer has only 150 health which is the worst health in game. dva also has 150 health but when shes in her robot she has 600 the robot was probably made by men showing she has to depend on men to do anything because outside the robot she is useless this game is soooo sexist i dont understand why there is a need for girls to be weak in games UR ALL MISOGONIST >:(((((
>>
>>5196661
big fella for you
>>
>>5196662
overwatch is fucking gay
cartoony aesthetic kid friendly convoluted and self indulgent lore ass bullshit
rust is next esport overwatch should die
>>
>>5196667
tracer and minion sexy fanart on deviantartt, you like that yes?
>>
File: Hugh-Laurie_Roper.jpg (1MB, 4269x2849px) Image search: [Google]
Hugh-Laurie_Roper.jpg
1MB, 4269x2849px
>>5196674
oh absolutely cunt i fucking love it
>>
>>5196699
the numbers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.