[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>worst nightmare: having children >creampie fetish >absolutely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1482923596027.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482923596027.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>worst nightmare: having children
>creampie fetish
>absolutely hate condoms
>too scurred to get a vasectomy
>you'll never had sex anyway
mfw i dont know who im quote
>>
>>5195522
quote those double dubs
>checked
>>
I like to think condoms are millions of smaller hands stroking my duck while I penetrate a vajania
>>
>>5195522
>22
Whom are you quote? As I understand it vasectomy is reversible and minor surgery. Why not go for it so you don't have to worry? Also, know what kind of birth control your partner uses before you fuck anyone and use condoms whenever you don't know someone well.
>>
>>5195541
What. To me they start to hurt after a while. Idk if they somehow have a way of wicking moisture away but they don't feel as good imo and they make sex feel dry and abrasive
>>
>>5195549
this. the only way to make condoms feel at all decent is if you put lube in them which of course also makes them tend to slide right off
>>
>>5195522
Ur dumb
>>
File: 40f94ba3c.gif (827KB, 320x308px) Image search: [Google]
40f94ba3c.gif
827KB, 320x308px
>>5195557
no u r dum
>>
>>5195553
I wouldn't know about inside them bc I don't have a dick but yea lube makes them feel tolerable. I never need it otherwise though
>>
>>5195522
Having children will improve your life
>>
File: 072ae7e9b.png (54KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
072ae7e9b.png
54KB, 248x189px
>>5195802
>>5195802
>>5195802
>Having children will improve your life

GOMEDY COLD
>>
File: pixiv59718092.jpg (1MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv59718092.jpg
1MB, 992x1403px
All these people having sex.....I thought I was on NICE board, among friends. Boy, was I wrong.
>>
>>5195835
as a foreigner nothing makes me laugh harder than westerners pretending ending their lineage and squandering their lives makes them superior or more 'happy' and 'fulfilled'
you're just a selfish failure, you're not a career man/woman or focusing on your own needs
you wasted all your years and now you have no one to continue your genetic legacy
you lost the game of life
>>
>>5196186
yeah good for you buddy i'm sure someday your great grandchildren will be praising you for filling the entire planet with shitheads just as obsessed as you were with
>muh offspring
>>
>>5196209
why make dinner when you're on;y going to eat it right?
best not do it at all
offspring is literally the point of existence, enjoy a life of being a junkie for emotion though you sentimental cunt
keep following your dreams and believing in your precious little individuality tho princess
you clearly need it
>>
>>5196220
>offspring is literally the point of existence
enjoy being a slave to your most selfish biological drive
you clearly have nothing else going for you
>>
>>5196231
AHAAAHAHAHA
literal projection you feelings chaser
genetic reproduction is the point of life it's the most basic point of biology you mongoloid
society is the fake feelings shit
you're actually retarded
>>
>>5195561
no u
>>
File: 00001415415.jpg (22KB, 255x315px) Image search: [Google]
00001415415.jpg
22KB, 255x315px
>>5196239
>reproduction is the point of life
>society is the fake feelings shit
you're actually retarded
>>
>>5196274
yeah man a lot of people think about technology, ideology, cool bands, and career on their deathbed
i've already won you weasel stop arguing it's embarrassing
it's not a selfish impulse it is the point of existence
wanting to really be a cool guy wearing cool shirts and doing cool shit is a low brow base biological impulse felt by retards like you who are addicted to feelings
you have the argument backwards
you're the whiny ideologue cunt and i'm the sardonic man who accepts reality
your life is a joke faggot
>>
>>5196287
>all this projection
>MUH OFFSPRING
lel
>>
>>5196294
dude you're clearly a pseudo-intelectual mongoloid
i know you idolise sheldon cooper but fuck off
everything you're saying is textbook low self esteem and pure ideology used by the mentally weak
also who're you quoting faggot don't try and 'lel irony' me when you can't even into [s4s]
ps lol you saw me use the projection meme and took it you clearly look up to and idolise me as an internet troll troll lol how embarrassing
>>
>>5196239
>genetic reproduction is the point of life it's the most basic point of biology

asserting that reproduction is the point of biological life is like saying that breathing is the point of human life. survival beyond the individual is just a short term necessity to achieve the actual "point of life" which is to increase in evolutionary fitness and ability, ultimately giving rise to sentience, tools and technology. this is the direction in which biological life moves, and machine intelligence on earth will soon pass the tipping point.

any humans born today will be obsolete or dead before retirement age.
>>
>>5196320
can you go away gay cunt

see
>>5196312

this isn't a real conversation stop trying so hard
>>
>>5196186
whites in general tend to be more intelligent and experience severe depression and isolation. this is amplified by the people who post on this website

i dont want a kid who goes through that. and western life and laws are VERY anti male, as are a lot of women. my problem is i will love the child, and i dont want it to hate life

maybe... but only with a simple woman
>>
>>5196239
>genetic reproduction is the point of life it's the most basic point of biology
You're right, the sub-Saharan African who's fathered 100 starving niglets and counting is the most successful human on the planet who has excelled at le objective purpose of existence.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.