[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trolled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: trol.png (31KB, 273x145px) Image search: [Google]
trol.png
31KB, 273x145px
trolled
>>
trol trol. that's the sound a troll makes. lol
>>
trol trol trol trol. lol
>>
post your face when you have been trol trol trol trol trol trol trol trol. lol
>>
*posts comment on an image board*
>>
*posts comment on an image board*
>>
trol trol trol trol! trollface trolls you so epically! so exciting!

just kidding, it's only a joke.
>>
zomg
>>
>>5188467
lol kawaii
>>
where were you when memes was is troll are an 4chan. trol trol trol trol! lol... im only joking, its only a meme. lol. so intensely kawaii and exciting
>>
File: vanessa-carlton-1.jpg (154KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vanessa-carlton-1.jpg
154KB, 891x1200px
vanity of vanities!
all is vanity...
>>
>>5188491
i dont get it. i lol'd, but i dont understand
>>
>>5188492
Solomon repeats his text, VANITY OF VANITIES, ALL IS VANITY. These are the words of one that could speak by dear-bought experience of the vanity of the world, which can do nothing to ease men of the burden of sin. As he considered the worth of souls, he gave good heed to what he spake and wrote; words of truth will always be acceptable words. The truths of God are as goads to such as are dull and draw back, and nails to such as are wandering and draw aside; means to establish the heart, that we may never sit loose to our duty, nor be taken from it. The Shepherd of Israel is the Giver of inspired wisdom. Teachers and guides all receive their communications from him. The prophets sought diligently, what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. To write many books was not suited to the shortness of human life, and would be weariness to the writer, and to the reader; and then was much more so to both than it is now. All things would be vanity and vexation, except they led to this conclusion, That to fear God, and keep his commandments, is the whole of man. The fear of God includes in it all the affections of the soul towards him, which are produced by the Holy Spirit. There may be terror where there is no love, nay, where there is hatred. But this is different from the gracious fear of God, as the feelings of an affectionate child. Let us attend to the one thing needful, and now come to him as a merciful Saviour, who will soon come as an almighty Judge, when he will bring to light the things of darkness, and manifest the counsels of all hearts. Why does God record in his word, that ALL IS VANITY, but to keep us from deceiving ourselves to our ruin? He makes our duty to be our interest. May it be graven in all our hearts. Fear God, and keep his commandments, for this is all that concerns man.
>>
>>5188493
It was diffusion that caused my fart to disperse. I
worked all day for this result, and it was taken away
by time. This evoked an existential angst in me. But
God will save us. In heaven, farts are immortal.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5188499
unchecked dubs on page 6!
>>
File: 00112233445566778899.gif (803KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
00112233445566778899.gif
803KB, 500x283px
>>5188422
unchecked dubs s4s is dead all is lost
>>
lol trol tbh

trolled irl lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcF-1AoDO18
Found this song xD
>>
File: 9ac.png (39KB, 1441x769px) Image search: [Google]
9ac.png
39KB, 1441x769px
>>5188110
>>
File: MirrorofISIS.jpg (33KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
MirrorofISIS.jpg
33KB, 400x353px
>>5189034

When a fool is aloof who is the joke on?
>>
File: water.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>5189045

Water Water everywhere so lets all have a drink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
>>
>>5188110
darn it not again
>>
File: 1479971502613.jpg (146KB, 672x474px) Image search: [Google]
1479971502613.jpg
146KB, 672x474px
>>5189074

*Stares intently upwardly*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjfEMXnNRA
>>
>>5189045
>>5189074
nothing makes me angrier than when some gay cunt posts some cryptic fedora ass bullshit where you can tell they think they're some kind of genius by reading it
10/10 troll
>>
File: 1487053502454.png (351KB, 266x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487053502454.png
351KB, 266x450px
>>5189108

How does one play the fool?

I don't know.......
>>
OVER 9000 KEKS MY SIDES ARE ON ORBIT!!!!!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.