[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a weapon to surpass metal gear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: XD-Cover.jpg (444KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
XD-Cover.jpg
444KB, 1936x1936px
a weapon to surpass metal gear
>>
>>5182822
dubs to surpass metal gear
>>
>>5182822
haha springfield like in simpson
nice simpson reference
i got it
>>
xD
>>
i'm sure it´s made in Taiwan
>>
>>5182839
it's a real gun dumb-dumb

>>5182851
also a real ad funnily enough i did see the contradiction before you posted
>>
>>5182864
I SAID NICE SIMPSON REFERENCE
>>
haha its funny nobody mentioned the simpsons because this looks like a simpson reference get it? lol
>>
>>5182879
>>5182870
go away old person go back to your liberal hollywood brainwashing propaganda like simpsons and family guy
young people see an emoji reference because we watch youtubers not your gross old media with it's dumb reference humour and westerner shaming
i bet you think blacks are disproportionately killed by police in the united states you dumb self hating colonial guilt having sententious smug idiots
>>
>>5182888
BAD TRIPS>>>/pol/
>>
>>5182888
edgy as heck
nice drawn together reference lol
>>
>>5182889
>>5182903
UPBOATED

fellow redditors PLEASE help upvote these comments to offset the Nazi commenter's score?!!!!!!!!!!!

also how do you upvote on this sub?
>>
daily reminder that this thread is PROOF that guns need to be banned from the entire galaxy!!!!!!!!!!!! just look at the intolerance and hate they cause!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5182903
drawn together was just plain trash and you should feel embarrassed saying it's name like when you know details about a really girly singer or something and it comes up in conversation and you awkwardly try to voice your knowledge without sounding like you know too much because it's lame that's the feeling you should feel right now for mentioning that crude poorly written ill conceived gross demographic pandering bad and lame show

>>5182889
because i don't want the west destroyed i must be a white supremacist like as if the world isn't going to be a terrible place for all races after that
i could be black ffs it's just common sense not to let a malicious and vindictive but ultimately aimless political movement seize control of a powerful nation state duh
>>
>>5182918
THIS THIS THIS OH MY GOVT WORSHIPPING FEDORA THIIIIIIIIIIIS
>>
ITT: blind pitiful statists
>>
>>5182934
lmao better red than dead
you think i'm a worm like you?
statists feel joy and love in their hearts
antifa and commies refer to callousness and spite as happiness because they would commit suicide if they admitted they could never have the real thing
that's why we debate and you break windows at starbucks
you are low iq violent hateful monsters and the only reason everyone everywhere doesn't openly revile you is because they don't want to be labelled as mgtow meninist weirdos
the only positive thing that can be said about you is that your political enemies are kinda gross
what an embarrassing exitence
>>
>>5182921
you mean some1 who sings pop for teenage grills or a femi9 dude?!?
>>
File: avatar.jpg (145KB, 616x543px) Image search: [Google]
145KB, 616x543px
>>5182947
better dead than red ffs
>>
File: bruh.jpg (75KB, 1212x682px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
75KB, 1212x682px
>>5182947
>>
>>5182948
whichever is more embarrassing you must know the feeling i refer to it's the feeling of accidentally or indirectly revealing you have an awareness of something that proves you're not a cool guy who doesn't give a hoot but are instead a lame baby who really likes things and acts all goofy
>>
>>5182822
why the fuck does it say made in USA then on the pistol it says made in croatia
>>
>>5182997
that's what's so fucked up about it
>>
File: thats the joke.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thats the joke.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>5182997
>>
>>5183165
or is the joke that the gun is called the """XD"""?
>>
>>5183172
bofe tbh
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.