[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want LSD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0878.gif (958KB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.gif
958KB, 736x627px
I want LSD
>>
i think theres a research chemical still legal which is it
>>
I did lsd in the woods once and crossed a bridge and saw the planks float away it was weird then i passed out in a field for half an hour laughing
>>
imagine if everyone on the planet took LSD at the same time
>>
>>5182682
I've seen wood planks slide into each other and converge.
>>5182693
The world would be a much better place. Also anyone who's experienced with it would be able to take advantage of those who are not.
>>
>>5182696

>anyone who's experienced with it would be able to take advantage of those who are not.

just like in real life ;_;
>>
>>5182700
LOLE EXCELLENT PASSTHROUGHE AND POST LOLE EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LE THINKING LOLE
>>
LSD is BS.
>>
>>5182746
https://youtu.be/ieimw3a6Sow
>>
>>5182366
never tried but i'm curios. Should i?
>>
>>5182759
No. It opens you to demon possession.
>>
>>5182759
Yes. LSD is good for you and even less harmful than marijuana. You can loads of helpful info here:
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/LSD
>>
>>5182763
umm good page despite being memefied
it even cites erowid.org
+2 pts
>>
>>5182681
1p-lsd broski.
>>
>>5182366
You want something that you think will give you a clue, and it will, but you don't really understand what it's actually going to do. Also, you're not very likely to be able to find genuine LSD at this point in time. Most likely this >>5182935 or 25-i is what you would be ingesting.
>>
Someday soon I'm going to join an LSD cult in the desert. I will most likely be ritually murdered. I'm typing this so I can look back and laugh as my life flashes before my eyes.
>>
>>5182953
Manson family was not as cool as you might think it was
>>
>>5182944
I've had legit LSD. I had it tested.
>>
File: crab.jpg (41KB, 640x588px) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
41KB, 640x588px
Deschloroketamine is the best drugo in this world. srsly tho u guys gotta try it.
>>
>>5182974
Where does one find deschloroketamine?
>>
>>5183310
on reddit there is a subreddit called rcsources and you should be able to find a good vendor there. Id give you a few names, but
>>
>>5183377
I checked your dubs
>>
>>5183377
I dont know the rules regarding that kinda stuff here. Better to be safe. also theres another sub called noveldissos which has a reliable vendor post, and all of the vendors are very good on there. Just go on noveldissos and search reliable.
>>
>>5183377
Oh ok
Dubs confirm
>>
>>5183389
I know a gril that mails her brother LSD from my state to another. There are definitely ways of doing it.
>>
>>5183399

good double

Fortune: LSD will come to you in the mail

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5182761
this true
>>
>>5182974
or just buy regular ketamine off deepweb you dumb fuck
ket the best, once i took like 200mg and thought i was a spider for 3 hours
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.