[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the influx of rudeposters?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: 1478267002061.jpg (38KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1478267002061.jpg
38KB, 785x757px
How do we stop the influx of rudeposters?
>>
>>5176716
Idk. Maybe this is rude board now.
>>
you stop posting
>>
>>5176733
Nice dubs man
>>
File: keep_clam-hleper.gif (241KB, 1149x704px) Image search: [Google]
keep_clam-hleper.gif
241KB, 1149x704px
>>
>>5176716

Build a wall
>>
File: DrawOnPhoto_1484409214434.png (1MB, 1346x2391px) Image search: [Google]
DrawOnPhoto_1484409214434.png
1MB, 1346x2391px
>>5176716
>>
>>5176716
>>5176732
>>5176733
>>5176740
>>5177142
>>5177164
>>5177172
KILL YOURSELF !! I mean seriously - end your fucking life you pointless piece turd. You've got absolutely no friends, your family doesn't love you, you sob every day waiting for your miserable life to finally end. Literally cry to your death you worthless maggot kid, maybe drinking bleach would help your depression, well, yeah it would because it would end you just as your depression. The only actual way for you to recover from your miserable life and get friends is to watch Leafy ranting about worthless kids like you. Quite fucking ironic that you would watch kids like you get bullied because that would make you feel a tiny bit better kiddo. Please fix yourself , watch his videos like other sane people do. At least you would have something do talk about with the other kids in school. But in other way - KYS
>>
>>5177546
There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself" I would like to just say, this is NOT a joke, as my caption says.

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be effecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's 1 life out of millions probably or however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

I don't even know where I'm going with this. I doubt my words will make a difference but I hope they do. And I hope people use "KYS" less. There's no other way to explain it except how I did. If you wouldn't like to lose somebody in that way then think about the other persons connections and how they'd feel if that one person you're targeting actually did such a thing.
>>
Ban all rudeposters

Deport all foodposters

Surveillance on frogposters

Reward animeposters

Worship niceposters
>>
>>5177551
holy shit this is cringeworthy go KYS please you autistic shit stain did you honestly think that people who dont know you or give a single fuck about you care about this? If you did then you are a fucking retard well congratioulations retard but we dont give a fuck wow this boards fallen so far hang on im going to just walk over here and kill myself thats how fucking retarded this post is that i killed myself and came back as a ghost to write this
>>
>>5177551
this guy is an idiot, don't listen to him.
>>
>>5177554
There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself" I would like to just say, this is NOT a joke, as my caption says.

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be effecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's 1 life out of millions probably or however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

I don't even know where I'm going with this. I doubt my words will make a difference but I hope they do. And I hope people use "KYS" less. There's no other way to explain it except how I did. If you wouldn't like to lose somebody in that way then think about the other persons connections and how they'd feel if that one person you're targeting actually did such a thing.
>>
File: yosho.png (15KB, 271x274px)
yosho.png
15KB, 271x274px
>>5176716
with yosho!
>>
This be troll bait, 'aight?
>>
>>5177551
this is nice post

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5177554
What the heck did you just say about me, you little spaghetti? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in moms spaghetti, and I’ve been involved in numerous moms spaghetti raids on moms spaghetti, and I have over 300 confirmed spaghettis eaten. I am trained in spaghetti warfare and I’m the top moms spaghetti eater in the entire US spaghetti forces. You are nothing to me but just another spaghetti. I will wipe you the heck out with moms spaghetti the likes of which has never been seen before on this spaghetti Earth, mark my fuging spaghetti. You think you can get away with eating my moms spaghetti over the Internet? Think again, spaghetti. As we speak I am contacting my secret spaghetti of meatballs across the USA and your spaghetti is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spaghetti, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your spaghetti. You’re fucking spaghetti, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can eat your spaghetti in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed spaghetti eating, but I have access to the entire utensils of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable spaghetti off the face of the continent, you little spaghetti. If only you could have known what unholy spaghetti your little “clever” comment about spaghetti was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fuging spaghetti. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you spaghetti idiot. I will eat spaghetti all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fuging dead, spaghetti.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5177548
Kill yourself
>>
>>5177548
commit yourself to ending yourself

faggot
>>
File: 1486725911204.jpg (131KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1486725911204.jpg
131KB, 600x660px
>>5177546
>>5177548

everythings connected. the rudeposters arent exactly all sinners, and the nice posters arent exactly all saints

sometimes its okay for things to burn. sometimes, xd
>>
it's too late, [s4s] is dark & edgy r/funny now
>>
>>5178670
damn time to delete this board i say we have a funeral service tomorrow afternoon
>>
File: D5De0sC.png (144KB, 283x241px)
D5De0sC.png
144KB, 283x241px
>>5177844
>These people have families like all of us

nice dubs

awwww thanks for the nice words =DDD now everythings better and im super nice like you yayy XD
>>
>>5176716
What a stupid thread. Kill yourself.
>>
>>5178675
OH MY GOD@@@@@@@@@@@ RRUUUUUUUDUDUDUDUDUDDUDUDUIDUDUDUDUDEUDEDEDUEDEUDEUDUEDUEUDEUDUEUDUDDEUDEUDEDEDUDEDUEUDEUDEUDUEDUEDUEUDEUDUDEUEDUEUDUEUEUUUEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!
>>
File: 1445276134832.jpg (20KB, 423x615px) Image search: [Google]
1445276134832.jpg
20KB, 423x615px
>>5176716
hug them
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.