[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of you guys are pretty cool. Don't drink the water today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: Boggy.jpg (34KB, 559x476px) Image search: [Google]
Boggy.jpg
34KB, 559x476px
Some of you guys are pretty cool. Don't drink the water today.
>>
jokes on you I drink piss
>>
File: 1485746300916.jpg (72KB, 553x746px) Image search: [Google]
1485746300916.jpg
72KB, 553x746px
but i already drank tea?
>>
File: 126-OpTiK.jpg (17KB, 372x450px) Image search: [Google]
126-OpTiK.jpg
17KB, 372x450px
bogpill me on rundowns of the quick variety
>>
>>5175452
The only I water I drink is through tea. Maybe you (and truly, this maybe is unnecessary here, knowing you) aren't aware of this, but the tannin and micro-molecules in any cup of tea contains 2 million water purifiers per square inch. I hardly think I have cause to worry, friend, so perhaps next time you will do me the courtesy of not worrying for me.
>>
File: 1470138534631.jpg (47KB, 452x544px) Image search: [Google]
1470138534631.jpg
47KB, 452x544px
>>5175526

Mind my wit Captain but technically that would be treason
>>
>>5175531
So would talking back, and so, unless you feel like taking a long walk off of a short plank, I think you better walk away back to your post of minding the crow's nest, as I've just, in this moment, decided that that shall be your occupation for the rest of our, oh so long, journey.
>>
fartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfart hahahahaha

fartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfartfart

BBPPPTHHH!!! PPBBT!! PPPBHTHTHHH!!!

FART FART! HAHA!
>>
File: Estus.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Estus.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>5175540
>He thinks we're talking about sea ships
>>
>>5175568
First off, and firstly, I don't even think I can IMAGINE who you would be quoting in the moment, as someone with the absolute gall to be as absolutely insubordinate as this would quickly find him or her self in great danger.
I will, this time (and this time only), forgive you for quoting such an impetuous individual, but should I find out who it is he or she will be drawn and quartered most immediately (before they can even apologize, I might say).
So, having granted you this mercy, I warn you not to test it. And, with regards to what your fool of a quotee has said, perhaps they have forgotten that I make the rules here, and whether we are, in actuality, on a ship, or a metaphorical karmic battleground, is irrelevant compared to the sheer relevancy of where I say we are. You'd do well to remember this.
>>
File: THEQUICKRUNDOWN.png (951KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
THEQUICKRUNDOWN.png
951KB, 900x675px
>>5175480
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.