[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHA CUCKS I HAVE GF NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIVES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

HAHA CUCKS I HAVE GF NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIVES
>>
File: cabin_sketch.png (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cabin_sketch.png
73KB, 1000x1000px
waiting for Die. LOLE
>>
I'm getting fished in my tight ass by Jesus
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RerRqh6WZBc
>>
>>5172909
after the honeymoon lust phase it gets boring and you either have to just forcefully make your brain think you enjoy time with them or it feels like a burden to have someone you have to talk to and hang out with even if you feel like just being alone
it's more hassle than it's worth until you get so broken down and beaten up in life until you get to that point were you and the other person both pretend to be enjoying it even tho there is that unspoken knowledge that both of you feel the same way and are just doing this because everyone around you is pairing up and doing just that and you've both run out of single friends and you don't want to die alone so you just tolerate eachother
>>
>>5172940
thats ........terriblel mr g8r and certainly doesn't make ME feel le better LOLE
LOLE
>>
>>5172932
>>5173032
"LOLE" is not a meme, shithead. Stop posting it, you dumb nigger.
>>
File: 1469504527141.png (32KB, 312x390px) Image search: [Google]
1469504527141.png
32KB, 312x390px
>>5172909

I'm gay and have a bf now
>>
>>5172909
I'm in an on-again, off-again relationship with my ex-gf .

her name is Mia Reighthand

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5172940
lol o dam can comfrim. i fugging lOve gater i lOve this name fig i have GOOD taste cause i lOve g8r & RECOGNIZE g8r as BETTER than MOST posters
>>
where are the dubs
>>
File: akikoyano.jpg (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
akikoyano.jpg
156KB, 500x500px
If they don't have a GF, how can they be cucked?

By the very fact of having a GF you are vulnerable to being cucked.

How shall you respond to this?
>>
File: Spikeman.png (1KB, 148x125px) Image search: [Google]
Spikeman.png
1KB, 148x125px
this thread has a spikeman now
>>
>>5173190
You got him, good sir.
>>
>>5173085
don't bully yuji!

he is a gift from the gods.
>>
File: Untitleld.png (38KB, 408x196px) Image search: [Google]
Untitleld.png
38KB, 408x196px
>>5172909

HAHAHAHAHA I LITERALLY PUT MY DICK IN YOUR BITCH WHILE YOU WATCHED YOU CUCK AND POSTED IT ON A SPACEAIR SPORTS DISCUSSION FORUM HHAA AWHAWT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKING DUMB SAS
>>
>>5172909
This image contains text
>>
>>5172909
also have gf lol
>>
>>5173128
awww
>>
Welp i guess i can still sniffe my own butte
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.