[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just want to be little again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

i just want to be little again
>>
It's okay, anon. You can still have fun when you're big!
>>
>>5168321
Look at your dick. See? You are little
>>
>>5168322
How? None of the adult stuff is fun for me. If I got a job it would be even worse...

>>5168324
But the rest of my body isn't
>>
>>5168321
fucking MAN UP, wait no- BOI UP, you wanna be little turd again? WeLL FUCK DOi T, wear size XXS, only fun colors and no shitty """"""adult colors"""""". Go to local park, act like le little turd and sWING THAT SWINGSET!!!!!!
>>
>>5168356
I want to but my body is too big for that!! what if i get embarrassed at the swingset? I still look big even if I feel little and going outside is scary...
>>
>>5168377
but how...? can i still feel and be talked like like i was little if i was cute?
>>
File: little.jpg (2KB, 25x31px) Image search: [Google]
little.jpg
2KB, 25x31px
>>5168321
There you go anon!
>>
being smol again would be nice sometimes, but growing up has some serious advantages too ^^

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5168321
*cuts off all your limbs*
Aha shortass
>>
Dont mind me. Just checking my fortune

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
*shrinks u*
>>
>>5168378
>>5168371
hi cutie, have you tried little space? or looked for a partner that is willing to treat you like a child?
>>
>>5168756
your words repulse me more than CTS's body ever could

you remind me of beare. just a freak who think he's cute. you're not
>>
>>5168762
huh? im not cute im handsome. im trying to help OP please stop the h8erade
>>
>>5168756
Could you tell me more please? I've heard about it sometimes but I don't know very much about it or how to get into it. the idea of it sometimes is really nice, having someone who will treat me like I'm still little, but i don't know if i'm ready to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend...
>>
I love my mommy
>>
use lots of rejuvenating cream
>>
>>5169479
What is that? What does it do? How do I get it?
>>
Hau is cute
>>
>>5168321

I fucked your mom
>>
>>5168321
Get friends you can act silly with, not everyone who is grown up is a stuck up snob whos social mask has melded with their face
>>
>>5170361
no you didn't please don't say things like that
>>
>>5170367
don't listen to that poster they're just making up untrue lies
>>
>>5170367

I'm saying I'm your father
>>
>>5170373
Your dad joke game is unimpressive, step up
>>
>>5170378

I'm not joking, son
>>
>>5170371
thanks anon...

>>5170373
I don't think so I don't think my dad would be on this website
>>
>>5169227
little space is someone being young and immature and the adult taking a role of power and domiance the way a parent would and caring and nutureing their little. i can link a discord that has a has a siazable portion of litte/parents and discusion of these topics space. so you could get so experince in the virtual world before trying to find a nice grownup to take you in qtpie :3
>>
>>5170883
I-I don't know, the thought of someone else talking to me like I'm still little does sound really nice but I'm a little scared of doing that with a real other person too...is it dangerous or illegal to talk about that kind of stuff with other people like that? Is there a way to make myself feel little even when I'm just by myself? And thank you again very much anon
>>
>>5168426
LOL
>>
>>5168321
weak ass

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5170912
its not dangerous or illegal. you can wear kiddy style clothes like footy pajamas with dinosaurs. cuddle and watch yo gabba gabba and have fun playing games for kids. https://discord.gg/J8r3R here is a nice server that you could join and talk more in depth. there are a few littles i know that do hang out there and they can tell you what they do.
>>
>>5171007
hi anon im really sorry but i went to sleep before i saw your post and now the invitation says it expired could you please resend it?
>>
What stuff can you do to make yourself feel little?
>>
>>5171298
https://discord.gg/wHtd3
here you go widdle pwince. try to find me im two snake emojis
>>
>>5171757
Stand next to me benin.
LMAO
>>
Go fuck yourself and praise Jesus Christ o mighty
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1LS2eGc1g
>>
File: Lost History.jpg (304KB, 1029x760px) Image search: [Google]
Lost History.jpg
304KB, 1029x760px
What do you think s4s will be like in 100 years?
>>
>>5171847
What is a benin?
>>
>>5171878
Nice!!
>>
>>5171298
widdle prince?
>>
>>5171828
>>5172360
>widdle pwince

O-Oh gosh...

But i got in, thanks anon!! i couldn't find you earlier so i went and took a nap but i think i see you now so im gonna try messaging...!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.