[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 230px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg (17KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
230px-Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg
17KB, 230x307px
ass
>>
File: طيز.jpg (49KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
طيز.jpg
49KB, 230x307px
>>5151538
>>5151538
طيز
>>
>>5151538
get me outta here, is le shit nigger a muzz?
>>
>>5151585
le shitskin semitic sandnigger
>>
>>5151546
are you the poster of steven pinker and are you a muslim?
>>
ケツを食べる
>>
>>5151546
كل خرا و موت يا ابن الكلب
>>
File: 1486973360163.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486973360163.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
poopy
>>
File: memento.jpg (28KB, 620x240px) Image search: [Google]
memento.jpg
28KB, 620x240px
>>
>>5152001
>2001
OH MY GOD!!!
That's when 9/11 happened!

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: butte.png (430KB, 999x764px) Image search: [Google]
butte.png
430KB, 999x764px
butte
>>
>>5152013
The inquisition? The Crusades? What about the 60 million killed by Stalin and Mao?
Communism is a poorly-disguised form of Judaic ideology. The ass man fiddles with numbers, like any Jew, to get the conclusion he wants.
The important difference between ideologies is not whether it supposes the existence of a supernatural being, but whether the Jews were involved in its creation.

Christianity is of course a form of Judaism, but it's Europeanized. This is why is mostly a force of Good. And it's also why (((Pinker))) focuses on it, and not on Communism which is much more Jewish. The Jews' primary target is the European race and civilization. Only later will they target the other groups.
>>
>>5151538
17 KB

>Steven Pinker is an example of an over-intellectualizing removed academic. He's the kind of guy that personifies Sweden and their failing social justice. ...meanwhile all their daughters are being raped, the no-go zones increase, women are fearful to go outside at night, and police are resigning. Steven Pinker needs to understand that no one has the right to do what Islamists are doing, and I don't care about some global trend he cites that is selective and misleading, let alone callous to those that are suffering very real harm. The Steven Pinker poster is in the right. Reality is reality, it's not what some Harvard ivory tower professor spews as cognitive theory. Nor is it his misunderstanding of the Crusades intent and purpose. If there really is no threat, maybe he should move to Syria where he can smile and tell everyone he is a happy, non-deluded American that "knows the real truth from this here data set", while they rape his kid and wife and take away his right to vote. In a word, he's an ass.
>Now let's continue with our process.
>>
>>5152106
>process
more like "prose ass"
If poetry is the manifestation of magic given to the European peoples by their gods, what is prose? The language of donkeys.
This is why Steven Pinker is an ass.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.