[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

le toucan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: le toucan.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
le toucan.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
le toucan
>>
astounding
>>
>>5151087
+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1+100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ) ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!!!!!1....btwfuckdonaldtrump
>>
i wonder how it spreads over a year and what the fallout is for one nuke.
>>
>>5151117
I know that sheep in Wales still have to be checked for radiation because of Chernobyl
>>
>>5151117
Fallout from nukes is relatively small.
Most of the material is vaporised on explosion, unless it is an old nuke or weak one.
The radiation from nukes is short-lived because it is highly unstable. It decays exponentially.

Always remember the three 5s:
After 5 hours, it is safe to walk around in hazmat suits
After 5 weeks, it is safe to be out for short periods of time without a suit.
After 5 months, all dangerous compounds are mostly gone, even ones that have been absorbed in to the food supply.
The ones that remain are the weakly radioactive ones that take thousands, if not millions of years to decay, but they are harmless.
To put it in to perspective, the monitor you are looking at is probably emitting similar levels of radiation, or the sidewalk outside your house, or the cement foundations in your house, or granite tabletops / fireplace surroundings.

Radiation hitting your body during the explosion, however, can have effects that are delayed for years.
In a similar way to how UV damage from sunburn can cause delayed cancer or dermatitis. It effects the deeper layers of the skin rather than the surface. Eventually the damage bubbles up as you lose skin over the years and grow new layers.
Even seeing the nuclear explosion go off can permanently damage your eyes and any part of the body facing it, because the gamma and high energy x-rays destroy some molecules leading to chain reactions that pull your DNA apart over time.
>>
File: keep_calm.gif (131KB, 872x748px) Image search: [Google]
keep_calm.gif
131KB, 872x748px
>>
>>5151163
But is a nuclear meltdown the same as a nuke? There wouldn't be as much of an initial explosion so would the rads be more slow to decay?
>>
>>5151560
Modern nuclear warheads are hydrogen bombs that only uses fissile material to trigger a much more powerful fusion reaction that produces helium and neutrons which dissipate within milliseconds after the initial explosion so I'd assume the nuclear fallout would be much lower.
>>
>>5151560
Meltdown is bad because it is uncontrolled leakage of radioactive elements in the middle range of decay, things that take a while to decay to low or no levels, but as still highly damaging if consumed.
Just look at how bad Chernobyl still is. There is still a multi-country effort to completely seal the building in concrete. (as well as China buying a large amount of land because it is cheap, so they can put solar panels around it)

In the case of a nuke, as carpal said, majority of the material is vaporized and what little is released is highly radioactive and decays exponentially.
5 months and very little radioactivity remains above common items you come across in nature and society.
>>
nuke
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.