[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have formed an alliance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: images (9).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Me+Taco kid, dumb cat poster
And Lolo mess with one of us you mess with all of us beware
>>
all namefigs must hang
>>
i really like how you deleted your first thread because it was completely illegible and reposted it with more clear formatting, so now it's actually an understandable english statement. Congrats taco, you really made progress today
>>
haha ebin
also
>>5150835
u smel
>>
>>5150843
I made progress on your mom today
>>
File: 9gachKZ.jpg (612KB, 2874x3072px) Image search: [Google]
9gachKZ.jpg
612KB, 2874x3072px
>>5150841
>>
>>5150868
So Taco tell us about yourself, where did you grow up, what was your GPA in high school, did you graduate high school, how long did you spend in the army, do you still think about how exciting it was to blow dudes while you were stationed in Iraq?
>>
Yea don't mess with us
>>
>>5150882
I graduated on your mom
I do something you probably never heard of it's called work I drive flatbed trucks heading for Houston Texas right now we can't all be lazy
We can't all be weak little turds let's sit around playing on a computer all day and expect to get paid for itWTF
>>
File: 1096500771285.jpg (117KB, 420x482px) Image search: [Google]
1096500771285.jpg
117KB, 420x482px
>>5150949
lol glad ur real proud of you're retard-tier job that will soon be replaced by self-driving trucks but hey i guess you can fall back on do what you do best, sucking cheezy dick at truck stops
>>
File: please-die-and-go-to-hell.png (25KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
please-die-and-go-to-hell.png
25KB, 600x700px
>>5150986
Thank you and you may continue to what you do best being a lazy worthless piece of shit that sits in front of a computer all day congratulations you can do something a five-year-old child can do I bet your mom and dad wish they had flushed you at Birth
>>
>>5151011
ackshually i work and though i don't feel the need to "brag" about exactly what i do to some shithead on the internet, trust it is much higher skilled work than sitting on you're ass all day going in a straight fucking line for thousands of miles which as noted computers can already do this job better than any human and very soon will replace dipshits like you so enjoy standing around crying "DEM ROBUTTS DEY TERK ER JERBS!!!"
>>
>>5150835
ey bb you wan sum fook
>>
oh yeah?
>>
>>5151020
>>
>>5151020
A robot is used to Fuck your mom
>>
>>5151020
Just one quick question if you don't mind I take it you're probably at home right now look around you at all of the things you own how did you get them you went to the store and bought them that's how now how did they get to the store
>>
i really want to meet taco kid in real life
>>
Why?Do u have good weed?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.