[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discus Your fortune: Average Luck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 239823892999.png (366KB, 460x684px) Image search: [Google]
239823892999.png
366KB, 460x684px
Discus

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: 1558339485391.png (332KB, 460x684px) Image search: [Google]
1558339485391.png
332KB, 460x684px
>>5149949
>>
Bland meme. Weak.
>>
>>5149955
Is not that at the moment a meme has reached its peak for potential irony?
It would seem in the current trend of post-post-modernistic, contemporary if you will, surrealist irony leads back upon itself, generating far more abstract humor from the painfully, and obviously, unabstract.
>>
>>5149965
Bland meme. Weak.
>>
>>5149955
>>5149965
I'm sorry I was too caught up to congratulate you on your spectacular double
>>
>>5149965
it's too tryhard now. like everybody wants to make "that" meme and due to this weird self-consciousness of memeticism it's essentially impossible to create a genuine meme anymore
>>
>>5149966
>>5149955
Please stop getting doubles in my thread
>>
>>5149965
>>5149972
I'm gonna be real for a second.

Trying to meme word contractions is weak. "Haha, the way that sounds is funny" is stupidly safe humor.
>>
>>5149972
I find that in that itself we can evoke a more powerful form of meme. It is through self-destruction and a dismantling of all familiar convention that we can step out of a cultural-societal boundary into the unwritten plane of human experience.

Take my meme at the top there. One might imagine it as simply another simple bandwagon meme; but - and I believe this to be the mark of a true enthusiast - one could abstract a more client side definition, finding incredible humor in its blatant, self-evolving lack of originality and content.

It is then suffice to say that irony is the cultural medium of the observer. That something initially created is not given awareness in irony until it is witnessed, and those outsiders provide the perspective necessary to build and compound meaning and irony until, through circumstance now almost entirely independent of the initial conditions, a fully developed sense of satisfaction is sustained.
>>
>>5149993
yeah but we're already past that though, like i've been messing with
>humor in its blatant, self-evolving lack of originality and content.
for years here, like endless repetition actually produces something original
it works but you know you gotta step it up like boost your game up take it to the next level shoot for the stars just do it
>>
>>5149977
>77

pel
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.