[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

almost sex experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (5KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 250x202px
have one of you fags ever got cockblocked by completely random circunstances?

>be 16
>beta autistic fuck, no gurls
>first day in high school, trying to be cool
>wheelchair girl in my class caught my attention
>straight 6/10, but the wheels tho
>both of us were automatically excluded from the normies as days went by
>get to know her better
>fast forward we're on a school trip to the woods, me and wheelchair babe are best friends by now
>everybody going to the bonfire one night, me and her have other plans
>creep out of the camping area, reach a lawn by the lake
>we kiss
>oh shit I've never kissed before
>one thing led to another, we decide to have sex
>shes paraplegic so it took me time to help her take off her pants and panties
>about to cum, not even inside
>sudenly hear voices getting closer, some flashlights moving and pointing everywhere
>say "FUCK THE TEACHERS ARE COMING, RUN!"
>run like hell back to my room
>as I get there I realize i left a paraplegic nude girl in the woods with her legs open, waiting to be caught by every teacher in the camp
>she never talks to me again
>still a virgin
>>
doesnt sound very random

sounds like u got owned fella
>>
File: confused elder.jpg (17KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
confused elder.jpg
17KB, 384x313px
>>5149740
Your quotes, who are they from?

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5149740
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>5149740
>random circumstances
>>creep out of the camping area
>>FUCK THE TEACHERS ARE COMING
Not really random if you think about it, the teachers are just being responsible; it's easy to spot someone in a wheelchair missing, especially during a group campfire, which is the best time to do a roll call to make sure everyone is there and safe. You weren't cockblocked by random circumstances, you were cockblocked because you didn't think it out properly. :^)
this is very bad pasta, if it is pasta, if its not then you aren't the sharpest tool on the shed.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5149764
look we wouldn't be able to have sex anywhere else, we just did what we had in mind without thinking about it. Today I look back and realize I was dumb but at least I had the guts, which is something I don't seem to have nowadays when it comes to girls
>>
>>5149774
You should talk to her
>>
>>5149774
find an ugly girl on a dating site and dont message if u see anything about being a proud mother or harry potter in the profile
>>
File: 1483404252002.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483404252002.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
>>5149740
who...is this guy quoting?
>>
>>5150177
nice dubs
>>
>>5149740
Dude stop that's fucked up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.