[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we make a song

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: eminem-2002.jpg (170KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
eminem-2002.jpg
170KB, 620x413px
Snap back to reality
>>
Watch your profanity
>>
We're fucking done professionally
>>
there goes moms spaghetti
>>
This insanity, oh the humanity

You're just appealing to the male fantasy
>>
"woow" says mr meme
while he's fucking mr clean
>>
File: 1469139071055.jpg (129KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1469139071055.jpg
129KB, 668x712px
WELL, THE YEARS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING, THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
>>
You are supreme
The chicks will cream
This is so obscene
>>
Set the status quota
Check out my new Toyota

No one has ever done that in the history of DOTA
>>
Keep it real
How does it feel
When no gee eff
Single meal
>>
Save up on your money
No escape from reality
Oh! There goes gravity
Mom's spaghetti
>>
spaghetti
>>
Raviolli raviolli, whats in the pocketolli
>>
THEN I GOT SHOT BY A FUCKING NIGGER
>>
bing bong i come from hong kong
>>
ayyo dis beat is bananas
>>
Give in to insanity
Go on a massive killing spree
Get down on one knee
1, 2, 3,
bullet in you cranial cavity
>>
I wish i was in the land of cotton
ol' times there are not forgotten
>>
But I forgot and I rocked the spot like a mother**** when I clocked the watch and stopped and dropped and ROLLED dubs
>>
>>5147699
>>5147700
Step down or get rekt, these double digits have been checked
>>
my name is corey
two plus two equals fourey
>>
>>5147697
Hang all niggers
>>
Cowe
>>
File: giphy.gif (497KB, 242x139px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
497KB, 242x139px
>>5147697
The waves of flames that
I've unleashed will eat us all alive
The rage that burns within my heart
Is uncontrolled and wild
And now everything shall die!
Massive waves consume us all, the ocean is released
Our dying world quakes underneath
And sinks into the sea
And now nothing will survive!
Extinction waits for everyone
For gods and men alike
When all are gone of the old world
A new one will arise!
>>
blao! :-)
>>
>>5148280
i like Em, but hes kind of a politicized bich now
fKKKKthat
>>
File: MEMEINGINTENSIFIES.jpg (24KB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
MEMEINGINTENSIFIES.jpg
24KB, 234x234px
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
I AM STILL JUST NICHOLAS CAGE
>>
>>5148459
I need citations.
>>
>>5148493
no
>>
File: 1483395658981.jpg (54KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483395658981.jpg
54KB, 300x250px
all the
>>
>>5147713
Good post IMO>>5148641
>>
>>5148641
Smol things!
>>
>>5147697
>>5147699
>>5147700
>>5147703
appealing to their irrationality
>>
Shaken, not stirred.
>>
Here in my garage with my new Lamborghini
>>
in the boulevard of broken benises
>>
I want to fucking kill myself. I'm such a fucking failure in life. I want to fucking die someone please kill me.
>>
Cause I'm startin' to feel like I'm a rap god rap god
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 988x992px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 988x992px
>>5147699
>>5147700
>>5148655

Just checkin em
>>
my dick
is hard
they call me
the bard
>>
>>5148655
>>5149944
nice dubs
>>
>>5149968
classic s4s rhymes
>>
File: 1486929082686.jpg (14KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1486929082686.jpg
14KB, 250x209px
THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468277427414.jpg (51KB, 872x550px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468277427414.jpg
51KB, 872x550px
I push my fingers
INTO MY EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYES
>>
YES I WILL SEE YOU THROUGH THE SMOKE AND FLAMES IN THE FRONTLINES OF WAR
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.