[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's draw some Keksandras :^)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1484252825232.png (203KB, 554x726px) Image search: [Google]
1484252825232.png
203KB, 554x726px
Let's draw some Keksandras :^)
>>
Bump
Big boober Keksandra :^)
>>
File: IMG_2765.png (370KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2765.png
370KB, 900x1300px
Posting an ebin classic
>>
>>5146529
If you're starting one of these threads, the least you could do is make an OC of your own. These threads just become a place for reposts/shitposts.
>>
>>5146844
I once had this dream where between Keksandra's buttcheeks is a tight tunnel which is super warm and has the same leggings fabric, and when you climb all the way in you get squeezed up in the tunnel by warm tightness, and eventually you see like and the fabric becomes different and you feel skin and you finally come out into the light and you've climbed through Keksandra's cleavage
>>
File: tunnel meme.png (33KB, 557x788px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel meme.png
33KB, 557x788px
>>5146896
here's what i mean
wouldn't it be cool to go into the special tunnel in here >>5146844 and exit the tunnel out the boobes here >>5146529
>>
>>5146529
Requesting Giant Keksandra farting on tiny Mario
>>
>>5146988
dubs
however bad request
>>5146844
>>5146855
dubs
good posts
>>
>>5146937
wew what a lewd idea lad
>>
File: 1466962513639.png (366KB, 1116x991px) Image search: [Google]
1466962513639.png
366KB, 1116x991px
>>5146844
I like Keksandra feeties
>>
File: 15.jpg (45KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
45KB, 569x802px
>>5146529
bane?
>>
>>5147374
*licks them*
>>
keksandra makes my heart do that woosh thing like its sending blood to my benis and i get lightheaded lole am I going to fucking die
>>
File: bongo-1.png (119KB, 342x341px) Image search: [Google]
bongo-1.png
119KB, 342x341px
>>5147887

>ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))
>STEP 1#
>GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!
>step #2
>move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))
>STEP 3#
>you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be goy wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.