[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*eats niggere*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1464024549931.jpg (112KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464024549931.jpg
112KB, 667x500px
*eats niggere*
>>
>>5141015
I kekd
Bit raycis but funny
>>
>>5141015
i'm a racist and even i find this obscene.
a burger EATING a black man, piece by piece, smelly piece by chunky delicious piece, all those muscles and layers being ripped apart, truly sick.
>>
File: 1485984494369.png (6KB, 634x513px) Image search: [Google]
1485984494369.png
6KB, 634x513px
>>5141015
this is friggin deep

the fastfood industry consumes US in the end
>>
>>5141015
>>5141021
>>5141257
>>5141281
>muh grinding made me drop it
you stupid nigger, you max out the level of your primary weapon in literally 20 minutes of normal play without any extra effort on your part to grind monster. After this, you can grind for money for healing items/small upgrades but this is completely unnecessary if you're not a complete fucking moron at the gameplay since you'll encounter enough enemies to restock cash in the regular progression, as well as a fuck ton of upgrades if you actually took a second to explore.

>non freeflowing 2D dodging is bad
Just because you suck HIV infested dick at grounded bullet hell doesn't make the whole genre bad. The game focuses on horizontal dodging or your precision at jumping/platforming (for dodging or pure platforming purposes). So the horizontal aspects are identical to regular bullethells, and the precision of jumping is the skill from platforming games. Now, what the fuck was the problem? "puts a damper on the dodging" all of your nonexistent skills from regular bullethell games transfers over to the horizontal dodging, and the same with the platforming skillset. In another dimension where you have both, the game challenges you to utilize the interplay between these skills to dodge patterns. It's not that "it puts a damper on the dodging", but it introduces a genre of dodging that demands understanding both aspects from bullethell and platformers properly to perform well.

>taking worst elements from both
yeah that's right, it took the elements that rapes the shit out of you right? The elements called basic mechanics

Even a piece of shit that has been shat out, eaten again, shat out again, eaten again, and shat out again a hundred times over wouldn't be as badly digested as your opinion.
>>
>>5141283
Hey man, I bet you're new to the chan-- that's cool, I'm an oldfag myself. Started back late 2012, I'm a V.I.P. member at Club Kek, and lemme tell ya, I've seen a lot of silly stuff here. It takes some time, but welcome aboard, "fag", haha :) .
>>
>>5141427
I open my ona with fingers and move it under the water stream. The cum transforms into "glue" as you called it and gets washed out of the hole into the sink. It doesn't stick to the ona at all, maybe it's thanks to the lube, maybe just ona material repels it.

I always use a little of soap and stir this soapy water inside with my finger just to be sure. I really don't want to catch some kind of dick cancer.
>>
>>5141428
i'm cum

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5141433
Since someone mentioned Tomax I decided to just contact one of the retailers (Queencat) and ask them if their toys is safe and made with medical- or food-grade material.

>there is no way it's true. And the manufacturer is in Japan. If you are concerned, we recommend not to purchase. Unfortunately that's all we can say. After all, these are just toys / novelties. Not medical devices or food, so Health Department does not care, never check.

If the fucking retailer says that then... well, I'm the pussy anon from earlier in the thread and I think I am going to stick with Fleshlight even though these feel like shit compared with my brief experience with onaholes.

Sigh, I was so fucking hyped about owning a Venus Real!

Now trying to choose my second Fleshlight feels more like a chore. I already own the Fleshlight GO because of the compact size, actually I wish it was a bit smaller still but it's still tiny compared to a regular Fleshlight. Downside is I hate using the fucking case but the sleeve is way too flimsy to use without one and it's open-ended so cum/lube would leak out otherwise. Plus I don't really like the texture (I have the GO Surge), it's too ribbed and bumpy, and I want something smooth and organic like a Meiki/Venus Real which isn't something that can usually be found in a Fleshlight. The smaller GO lineup only has two textures too, neither of which is organic. I might try Fleshlight's somewhat new "Quickshot" or their Sex in a Can stuff which is the only smaller Fleshlight options but again the problem with not having the texture I want, having to use a case, being open-ended, gah.
>>
File: th.jpg (8KB, 256x167px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 256x167px
>>5141015
would you like a cup of jewce to go with that?
>>
>>5141015
RIP nignog ;(
>>
>>5141428
>>5141437
>blatantly ripping off Luptron's onahole pasta posting

Don't quit your day job kiddo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.