[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

At least twice a month, I drop $240 for an ounce of some of the best bud you've never had... I can't stop buying to get high....wat do..

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: weed_hurr2.png (98KB, 1000x944px) Image search: [Google]
weed_hurr2.png
98KB, 1000x944px
>>5135002
where do you get the money from?
my tax dollars?

anyway quit being a druggy.
drugs are bad especially when you use them habitually.
just gather up the force of will to quit for a solid week or two and you'll see what a fool you were for not quitting sooner.
>>
>>5135068
I work...
>>
>>5135839
what do you do?
>>
>>5135068
<not bein stoner neet
zbein le wagecuck
shiggy diggy unironically at U
>>
>>5135843
Why would anyone (that has no money/source of income for themselves) not want to be a wage cuck? I hate my boss and everything but it makes me happy to be apart of something and make money from it.
>>
>>5135844
Checked. Well got.
>>
File: 125N9182O59712U857.jpg (217KB, 485x689px) Image search: [Google]
125N9182O59712U857.jpg
217KB, 485x689px
>>5135068
>My tax dollars
Fuck off with that bullshit, you do know that you seem like a redneck with that kind of talk?
The fucker is more likely to work at a gas station or mcdonalds than be eating up tax money
>>
test
>>
>>5135842
I'm an assistant mgr at a phone carrier
>>
>>5135845
I worked pretty steadily for about 10 years of my life. Then I stopped working and found other ways to live. I don't have the money to do anything I want to, but I never had that kind of freedom when I was working either. My life is essentially the same now except I don't have to worry about going to some shit job I hate every day for no good reason. Working just because you think you should work is a gigantic waste of time. Life is too short to spend it doing things you hate. If I had no choice and required working to support myself then I would deal with that, but if I can just not work and continue living then I'm most certainly going to choose that
>>
>>5136248
Wow. This is actually nice to see & hear some actual truth!
>>
>>5135875
-icles
>>
>>5136248
>Then I stopped working and found other ways to live
how?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.