[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STUPID SOH-DAAAAAAHHHHHHH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 30

File: Soda.png (16KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
Soda.png
16KB, 211x197px
STUPID SOH-DAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
Binst malnegro
>>
Woompy meerbag
>>
Svevik Spalmiermyen
>>
Porey bungeynatti
>>
Waldo Vikeymoo
>>
Oreo armondo
>>
Ivan vendermuse
>>
Endavlem corameyo
>>
Madison unchanty
>>
Martin fidelio
>>
Andy ontario
>>
bombaclat what what
>>
Sandy tortallini
>>
Thomas smurbeykin
>>
Orwitch tamilia
>>
Nambo nevology
>>
Evlescent anavower
>>
4 wibbleskins
>>
Evalena Iffany
>>
>>5132222
nice
>>
>>5132226
Vombambino
>>
Examentialism
>>
>>5132222
QYUADS!!!
>>
>>5132233
Reverendant-ladboy
>>
File: 1458853172651.png (528KB, 613x820px) Image search: [Google]
1458853172651.png
528KB, 613x820px
Intruding
>>
waguan
>>
tiddy cheese syllogisms
>>
botanical sachet
>>
Nasim Pedrad!
>>
dip
>>
yamete
>>
>>5132626
where exactly is the ghost located inside of the skeleton
>>
the bystanders claim they saw angels flying up and down the block...
>>
'the f*ck's this monky's deal, man? just sitting and staring, as has been said so many times before, because this is all he does. sits and stares brown headed and scalp furred .. dingey monkeys in a dingey triny traverse a damn ocean they drown in the process. whole room full of sodas, hour later smells foul and nothing gets done. dirty dishes and garbage piling up, request of monky to fix , monky cannot fix, cause is monky. soda just sitting staring, wanting food wanting water . . tilting head at every request in futile attempt to understand. monky just doesnt have it in him...
>>
aaaanyway
>>
>>5132282
Intruding
>>
>>5132222
<4 wibbleskins right as you get dub
potterific timing.
also did you just smell "EMMA STONE 4EVER" with your posts?
>>
>>5133033
fugof
>>
>>5133035
loool thats maaad gay bro, 4ever? na... na more like 4another year, knowen yr autismal obsession patterns... gimmy a fucken break. so goddamn pathetic to tether urself to some 90-iq dopey liberal tinseltown cunt. like THATS yr thing for another few months, such a sad state of affairs... im inta IDEAS, im inta BIG ideas, BIG GOOD ideas are what im all about, transmute as needed. u aint transmutin emma into anything except a sorry sacka crap folder fulla all the demented edits u made. id say delet but keep. keep for hindsite. retart
>>
donkey bandana
>>
>>5133311
dubs confirms
>>
>>5133313
ayyyyyyyyy
>>
faert
>>
belpin
>>
plbbbtb
>>
mmm... no.. nooo, no no... no, we must scrap this monkney thread. monkney must be scrapped. monkney got off on the wrong foot this time. 2much winstonne rite off the bat. i winsh winstonne wood just stay out of these threads in all honenstey .. he usually is not a bother , but ... this time he totley ruint it for his little stupit trick... ruint, next monkney, monkney dint even "intorductign" , no intoducting ! saage, see you nenxt time , sonda monkney ...
>>
>>5133476
Wake up, I know you see me when I'm blowing dope
In school zones, I'm too grown, can't you tell?
Wake up, I know you see me when I'm on the road
I'm en vogue turnt, can't you tell? Can't you tell? Can't you tell?
Is it cause of how we did this here way before we could earn a wage?
Is it cause of how I fit my hood in a turn of phrase?
Is it cause my niggas know this world's a perfect cage?
I don't know, do you get it? Can't you tell?
>>
>>5133489
sounds like sh--- d*mn... d*mn this akshly prets dope -- akshly.. meh... meh bordering on good... nothing particularly special... not particularly bad tho... i wooda been more subtle about the formatting tho
>>
cant even respect my wishes & sage the fricken thread. this is NOT a official monkney thread. INAUTHENTIC monkney *corny synth horns*
>>
>>5133499
it's literally just the song i was listening to so i posted some lyrics from it, busdriver is great but i'm not always in the mood to listen to his stuff
>>5133502
i respect your wishes but i just think you know i might as well bump it
i mean look apparently you can't sage and since4pass at the same time so you really have to blame this one on the dev team smh tbh fam
>>
>>5133515
hm yea.. hm maybe u can do both, separate with space? says optionS, S, with a S. 'long as yr not winnot ... . sick of winnot . . . & dont say u respect wishes cause u DONT, yr being FACETIOUS, 'hoyp doyp i use-a da pass which i've NE-HE-HEEVER used it before in this thread but woops if i wna sage then i cant do pass or fortune i cannot respect wishe cause i just NEEEEEED this stupint lil clovre next 2 my name' fartwad
>>
>>5133525
i used it once or twice in these threads before
i'm trying to see if the space works but for fortune and sage you just put them as one word fortunesage or sagefortune so let's see if this works with a space bar
>>
saararoaugghe
>>
>>5133536
oh wow it worked congratulations to everyone involved now can i do three options at once??!?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>5133539
what the fuck man
>>
>>5133536
WOOW! wow it workt ! good 2 kno but its not lich yr gna keep saging ... bastert
>>5133539
h'haaa aww mane..
>>
>>5133541
such bullshit i demand my money back
>>
hows pass work u login or somethin? what a sucker. buncha suckers . . . loggen in .. pf aha.. hah. . .
>>
>>5133546
i had a few extra dollaros around christmas time and they did that poll thing for pass users to vote to bring (You)s back, and I had been considering buying one for a while and I thought that would be a funny reason to buy one, so I bought one and voted to keep (You)s gone, which unfortunately failed, but now I don't have to fill in captchas anymore which was actually worth the $20 so who cares
yeah you just login and it's like it works on one particular device at a time so if you're on your computer you can only use it there and if you're on your phone you can only use it there and there's a 30 minute delay in transferring between devices. i've only used it on the computer so far though but apparently if i used it on my phone i can bypass the verizon rangeban so that's kind of cool. so yeah free advertising for 4chan passes in this ITT ya heard
>>
File: botanical-satchet.jpg (50KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
botanical-satchet.jpg
50KB, 640x359px
>>5133557
30 minute DELAY......... i switch often, that suxx...
& how the heck did replie work when yous were gone i myst that
>>
i mnea lich-- i woodnt normley ask sum1 such a laaame questionne lich that but its hard 2 looch that kinda stuff up..
>>
wat ever i don even care i don even care
>>
>>5133578
When the (You)s were removed, the linked post would have a dotted underline underneath it instead of a solid line if it was linking to a post you made. It was fairly easy to understand but a lot of people threw a shitfit over it and eventually a global announcement was made about a poll where pass users could vote to either bring (You) back or keep it gone, and way more people voted to bring it back than keep it gone so now we got them sweet sweet (You)s back
You really should have seen /qa/ when they were removed though it was pretty shocking.
>>
>>5133594
yea yea i 'member that poll...
heh hm wonder wat the big deal was, i cooda lived widdat...
>>
awww ur rly respecting my winshes now awwwwwwww AWWWWWW sum1 will come along & ruin it tho . . . any moment now . . .
>>
>>5133605
many people stated that they used (You) as a way to find posts that people had replied to them in when they were reading threads where they had to stop reading the thread temporarily or because it was too fast to follow. My argument was that you shouldn't really be so concerned with having a long-term conversation in a thread on 4chan and that you can live without it, but also that you can just use 4chanX and put the (You) back. Apparently the people that were upset about the (You) thing were people that had no idea about 4chanX or anything of that nature.
>>
>>5133614
yeh .. i gotchu.. gotchu . . . i thot x was a mobile thing... 2 bad i dont use chrome.. lux useful . .
>>
we shoodnt be calling soda stumpint,,, o.p. comfrimt archon triny drag monky down , RITE after i say i change-a my ways ! triny drag monky down ! i mecha fresh true good rite monky thread to counter this evil... but... but this one needsa d*e first... its .. its gotta d*e...
>>
soda good, i pet da soda, i feed da soda.. soda nice good soda..
>>
>>5131220
>>5131283
>>
>>5133704
i can't SEE these posts that are being linked to in those posts
>>
>>5133713
s-scuse me?
those linchs not worken for u?
worken for me...
>>
sunrise, sunset, sun ever set and rise to reach
>>
my god that jumpoff was TEN years ago ooorahgggggggh
>>
ten years gone amirite nvm i kno i am. usedta walk past the physical graffiti builden when we 8@ kenka
>>
i am telling myself the story of my life, stranger than song or fiction . . .
>>
AANYWAY! faaanke, fanke monky... cant wait for real monky... real monky coming soon... >>5133563
>>
monky mane obeying my wishes! i am excited for next monkney thred with mutual respect and understanding :)
>>
File: 00112233445566778899.gif (803KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
00112233445566778899.gif
803KB, 500x283px
>>5132199
>>5133799
unchecked dubs s4s is dead all is lost
>>
>>5133819
naah, no one gives a shit, that's the problem. dumb fucking loser
>>
>>5133819
oh great you bumped the thread because you weren't part of the conversation and didnt know about the mutual understanding we had established. you mind deleting post and reposting with a sage? thanks. of course you won't cause you're fucking braindead. retarded piece of shit
>>
>>5133819
i hope your pain is sharp and constant bitch. i hope so. because you can't accommodate anyone. that's why you're fucking miserable. can't maintain a relationship can't even empty the dishwasher when mom prompts ya, probly. stay miserable, shithead
>>
>>5133819
& there he goes, he's just gone now. gone never to come back, except to look at all our post numbers. i submit that next monky thread we shood all make a effort to not get dubs, lest a fucked up piece of failure dirt like this come along and acknowledge them to no end. no end at all. just autismal-compulsive completion. i'd choke your dumb ass out if i saw you on the street. u-unless u delet post & sage, cause it will work, it will put monky where he belongs. we were all here coming to a consensus & you rudely plodded along and dropped a big stinky dookie in the middle of it all.
>>
>>5133819
stupid fucking piece of shit hate your fucking guts. gonna crack your dog's neck and hang it to bleed out from your showerhead
>>
>>5133819
fucked up dumbass hope your mom gets t-boned in a busy intersection. hope your fucking father falls down a sinkhole never to be seen again
>>
oh woo-hoo maybe he'll come back around to check that next dub. but no-- no he won't read the simple plea, the simple request to repost while saging, because this is the agreement we had reached, in this pleasant conversation, before this fucking idiot showed up with total disregard for the proceedings
>>
>>5133819
fucked up dumbass you fucked up bad this time. you fucked up real big this time. mmm, yea, yea you checked the wrong dub and now you're gonna get your proverbial achilles heel slit open
>>
>>5133819
fucked up piece of shit cmon fucked up piece of shit check that next dub or else all is lost ! better check it. better get checkin. retarded fucking fop
>>
>>5133819
demented sack of shit
>>
>>5133819
fucked up idiot
>>
>>5133819
fucked up retarded piece of shit
>>
aaaaanyway....
>>
never 2 be heard from never 2 be seen
check the cover of a magazine
>>
sierra lionn-us
>>
knowin her 4years
seein her 4years
>>
~frap~
>>
cheap shot hocked strate 2da eardrum
is it some sick sine of affection?
>>
just trust me-u-said i say no
>>
yea yea next thread all better.. yea fuk this thread next thread all better im promis
>>
you're a headcase story
>>
>>5133883
thats NOT directed towards me, I WROTE that, I WROTE it, so its not like sum1 is calling ME that, for the record
>>
SAARARAOUGHE! some fucked up idiot came around with his bullshit bot and totally ruined our shit. i would seriously knock that kid the fuck out , right in his computer chair. knock him the fuck out. bloody nose bruised face eking out a death-moan as i cackle & lock the door so no one can help him
>>
aaaaanyway
>>
I think going to /b/ & seeing how much worse it is, will ease my anger towards those that slight us... surely they don't know any better, surely what they're doing is not useful or interesting or informative & does not add anything to the conversation, but it's a small price to pay for a small intimate board where no one is sharing pictures of their fucking girlfriends slurping down their stupid chafed cocks & shit. >>>/b/721861404 like this dumbass. like wow bro u .. u rly give a sh*t. give a sh*t about this random cunt. those poeple.. those people truly are the scum of the earth.. mr dubs checking mane? not so much... not so much, by comparison...
>>
hock a loogie at monky
anyone else #snostorm here ?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
what a tangled web we weave, when we conspire to conceive ...
>>
aaaaaanyway . . .
>>
mwhim--~CHOO~mwhim monky , monky indulges every whim , monky does not delay gratification! monky represents our worst impulses : do! not! be! like! me! monky says, do! not! be! like! o.p.! monky begs. slothbody sleuthbrain. soda never masterminded a damn thing ! tomorrow never knows til its too late, day's 360, when ya meetcha fate, time of revelations is now just lookint the news, crap happens every day & the battle we lose, lookit the o-zone layer, or the polluted waters, what kinda life we gna have for our sons & daughters?
>>
see i thot quasimoto was pretty kewl or w/e but lich.. hindsites 20/20 & lich... it's just corny as fuck. cant even bump that shit anymore. he shoulda commissioned someone else to rap the raps. beats are dope..-- SOME of them. others are crap. shrooms didnt help that n*gga lmao. although shroom music is a dope beat. but all the lyrics.. all the 'hoyp doyp this my fuzzy yellow character with high voice'.. its just.. its not cuttin it. didn't cut it. embarrassing project, i gotta say. . . in hindsite of course
>>
a a anyway
>>
sauauruaughe
>>
sraraouughge
monky monky go away ! ! !
>>
rarioaugh!
>>
File: marbleGreen.jpg (132KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
marbleGreen.jpg
132KB, 1200x1200px
now where can i find some dope twenny-sided die... i want cool heavy ones made of neat-o materials. my buddy bought a haul of plastic ones & all the stupid d&d books cause he gets in over his head buying shit for his flavor-of-the-month interests that he soon abandons but the 1 n*gga that was there that actually knew what he was doin had a cool-ass die made of like.. cool-ass stone... cool ....
>>
>>5134056
some dope *DICE, i meant, DICE, DICE is plural... g*sh that 4ch*n p*ss is sounden reall good about now i am getting so SICK of these captchas... ive completed.. TENS of THOUSANDS of these FUCKEN things...
>>
a a a anyway
>>
see that was a COOL idea. ... n*gga said roll a die... if it lands on five or thirteen, do the thing... geniouse... absolute geniouse.. i now require a handful of twenny-sided dice! hell mayby even some 8 sided ones! & standert dice too~! thats what i meant by how im inta BIG IDEAS. i am EXTRACTING that GREAT idea from the last thread, and it will bring me value... it will AID in IMPORTANT decisions... what will emma yield winstonne? not much... not much at all except a string of jizz on his fricken keyboard.
>>
mmm.. monky mane mechin the world turn round ! what else did monky mane afford me.. gave me some good advice a koppel other times.. is fair and measured in assessing my perspective & the things i am feeling, even when i am being unreasonable... & the few times hes 'come @' me have been rather tame... rather tame indeed... i saw them as opportunities to fly off the handle but, if i had reacted accordingly, ... i wood have been more measured myself... yea... mr monky mechin mane is alrite ... an alrite type-a guy... decent.. upstanding.. thotful.... mm. monky mechin mane
>>
sauuraraouge
>>
Reminder that 3D is not important
>>
>>5134123
wrong thread bucko
unless yr addressen winstonne
in which case yea...
yea, WINOT, hear that? hah.
>>
>>5134123
>>5134130
You're right. It's not important. You're not important. GET USED TO IT!
>>
>>5134133
pf stupint. more important than u ! stfu ! projecten mad much 4sure i have a great image i saved on the ol 'let (tablet) that shows a (you) being projected its really neat and transparent p.n.g. ... i cant be bothered to get those imgs onto the comp rite this moment but believe u me its mad dope
>>
silly little braindead boy cant communicate w/ ppl w/out his precious movy quonts. i guess i should be honored.., they're probly in a folder with all my frickangry rants alongside them,... feels... kinda gud i gues.s... yes... yes maybe i should remmeber that evertiem idient winot ponsts movy quont
>>
>>5134200
who the fuck saves movies quonts
>>
>>5134229
you said you had em queued up. thats the most REASONABLE thing i can imagine you do with them; save them for yourself, for inspiration. surely you don't go searching for them one by one... you said you had a queue. and you've posted plenty of txt files with MY comments in them, so i can ONLY IMAGINE you save the movy quonts.
>>
>>5134242
I do not have them queued up
>>
this monky QUICC eh? hell yea... not as eventful & storied as the last one... but... its already been a wild ride . . .
>>
>>5134245
you implied u did. we s'post-a be imprest that u can type them from memory? das jus autosem... mechs sense cause autosem. autosem wood do that...
>>
>>5134251
cause i'm trying to be as devoid of personality as possible to stay consistent.
>>
>>5134254
h'haaaaaaaaa .. wat ever winot . . . im so done with u . . .
>>
aaaaaanyyway . . . if winot was ponkemon he wood be ditto 4sure
>>
>>5134276
*like rainman* pokemon sucks
>>
>>5134280
h'HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i can imagine the way he wood say it or sperg out but i cant think-a a particular clip that u are citing the inflection from
>>
enOooUgh with this monkyyyyy who is responsible for this monky thread he shood be tried in a trial of his peers... hey woa.. is TRIED based on word TRIAL? wow... wow mint:blone
>>
>>5134292
sraorugahge
>>
>>5134303
SAOOREARAOUGHE
>>
>>5134292
>>5134303
>>5134306
learn to spell
>>
>>5134309
pf... sure thing bud..

these dice man, these fricken dice... its hard enuf to determine quality over the internet but for something so tiny as a stupint little die... is even harder... maybe ill jus get a big haul of plastic ones.. i just thought that stone one was so fricken kewl... and i desire it...
>>
It's a dice, I chiseled it.
>>
>>5134319
its a DIE, SINGULAR is DIE... fucken quonting weirdo, beat it winny this thread is over yr head...
>>
oooboy... artisan dice dot com... aw hell yea...
oooh wow.. oh wow they're.. AHAH
they're .. lottadoller..
>>
yeh.. neh.. hm.. eh.. idk
>>
sraioooaouge
>>
File: 1468838816243.jpg (125KB, 656x695px) Image search: [Google]
1468838816243.jpg
125KB, 656x695px
>>5134342
>>
soda's a fuckin retard
>>
>>5134408
AGAHAHHAHAHHAHA oh man ya funny. but u been here... nooo, you're not new to this thread. you've been here this whole time.. HAVENTCHA
>>
whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad
>>
i like to fuck my cat :3
>>
suraraoouge !
>>
>>5134433
learn to spell
>>
>>5134436
pf yea .. yea ill learn for ya bud lmao
>>
>>5134438
you should be arrested
>>
smraooOoOOoOoouge!
>>
File: 1455930730803.jpg (16KB, 220x254px) Image search: [Google]
1455930730803.jpg
16KB, 220x254px
"Massacre everyone in the building"
"I have a weak point for cripples, everytine I see one, I burst out laughing. What a fuckup."
"If I ever get charged and imprisoned, bomb the prison."
"Don't tell ANYONE what I just said or I'll command a firing squad on your family."
"I'm glad JFK is dead. If he didn't die, I wouldn't be President today."
"We should nuke Japan again."
"I don't give a fuck about the victims, I'm the fucking President."
"I'm better than Ronald Reagan."
"Gimme your money"
"I hate you stupid Americans"
"Kill all niggers"
"Kids should have to pay their own bills"
"Foreclosure is a good thing. Fuck the victims, I hope they get burned alive"
"Fucking retard cripple"
"That was great, Lisa"
"Read my lips. My son will blow up New York."
"If I had a dollar for every retard in this country, I'd have 300 million dollars."

~ George H.W. Bush
>>
mweheh... monkynombres
>>
>>5134451
h'haa fanke
u been here tho
u were here the whole time
need some new blood
or new monky
anything, just.. not u
>>
>>5134453
You need a nice warm cup of go kill yourself
>>
>>5134456
more winot monotony... winotony?
>>
Let's dispel this fiction that Barrack Obama doesn't know what he's doing, he knows exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>5134486
eeh.. dated meme
>>
File: 1477779017802.png (951KB, 803x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1477779017802.png
951KB, 803x1001px
>>5134488
>>
SRAOOAURAGHE! where the HECK is original monky mecher mane
>>
>>5134491
i'm over here
>>
>>5134495
HAHAHAHHA good 2 kno
>>5134490
yeh whatever... this is below monky's dignity
>>
File: 1467302162262.png (894KB, 1019x793px) Image search: [Google]
1467302162262.png
894KB, 1019x793px
>>
Op is a faggot
/thread
>>
>>5134526
what this guy said basically
>>
>>5134526
pf ... this clueless dolt, eh?
>>
>>5134528
no, no shunt up winstonne, you have no convictions you have no true opinions and you have admittedly no personality worth putting on display. quiet your bun. leave this thread get the FUCK outta this thread you're full of SHIT and you're not welcome
>>
>>5134531
That's a inpeccable deduction.
>>
>>5134535
its IM-peccable. IM. IM peccable. u gna copie, copie rite
>>
>>5134541
ugh nothing you can write will sway me

especially someone who speaks r00d. can this thread sink into the page depths pls
>>
>>5134554
i am SAGING, i am SAGING every STEP of the way, as you can CONFIRM from earlier in the thread, i wish for this thread to sink as well! sink thread sink! wrong monky a bad monky !

thats wats also funny about the lil pussy bitch that ponsted a comment on the archive (& promptly got harangued by me regardless) who said i am so excited with the possibility of affecting reality & imposing my will.. but i SAGE almost EVERY post i make because i do not want to upset the catalog! i want to SAY what i wanna SAY, but im not ENAMORED with this idea of AFFECTING REALITY, 'specially the reality of this inconsequential filipino wedding good-wishes guestbook. heck i dont even like the idea of affecting all the future GETS of the board! i will shape myself into your pocket, invisible, do what you want, do what you want, i will shrink and i will disappear, i will slip into the groove and cut me up, and cut me up
>>
>>5134571
a a a a anywa y yea watever too long didnt read i get it that second part wasnt even for u so watever
>>
>>5134575
dint mean to replie to myself, meaning, both '71 & '75 are me, i meant '75 as an addendum to '71, and am only explaining this to hopefully reach post limit & elimitnate monky! i have nothing against monky just this particular monky is not canon.. NOT canon!
>>
>>5134571
Stupid hedonist.
>>
there's an empty space inside my heart where the weeds take root
'said i'll set u free
i'll set u free
not all new randioheand is gud randioheand but that groove is dope ..
>>
I just tuned in, what did I miss?
>>
>>5134571
This post changed my.entire outlook on life. Beb.
>>
>>5134579
makes no sense, that is not at all what was implied in that post, what is this, movy quont? fogof
>>5134582
h'haaaa a a a aa a
>>
Further proof that sparkles (not even bothering to give him proper capitalization) is irrepairably damaged.
>>
>>5134587
its IRREPARABLY .. lol, IRREPAIR, lol, one dumb sacka shit , you've literally been ousted from this board and everyone calls you out for the fat boring piece of shit you are, better luck next time
>>
>>5134588
You're funny. Like how you think I give half a poop about what you have to say. Buh-bye!
>>
fanke
>>
>>5134589
half a poop my-my-my meme not yrs. u been switchen yr name around a bunch wonder why aagahhahfhfhag I almost feel bad at how effective I've been at runnin this plump cunt outta town and turning everyone against her. But na. Na @ the enda the day i dont
>>
File: AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaa.jpg (20KB, 351x468px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaa.jpg
20KB, 351x468px
>>5134586
AAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa
>>
File: 1475915027736.png (1MB, 728x974px) Image search: [Google]
1475915027736.png
1MB, 728x974px
I'm starting to crave playground mulch.
Don't even know why, never been to a playground in years, I just wanna chew on the things now.
>>
File: lolo-duncare.gif (160KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lolo-duncare.gif
160KB, 800x600px
'ts like when perez hilton comments on milo's facebook .. jus sad @ this point ... im hot yr not
>>
aAA A A A a a A A a A n y w a y
>>
boopie. boopie inna bant leg
>>
>>5134611
learn to spell
>>
WOOH nailedem, & whatnot . . .
>>5134615
pf yea .. yea sure thing i'll get on that for ya bud lmao
>>
File: IMG_6844.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6844.gif
2MB, 300x169px
anyway etchetera ... eschew.. forgot what eschew means...
>>
>>5134627
>etchetera ... eschew
https://youtu.be/yTU8WbTbZMI?t=1
>>
>>5134630
.......fucken ... fucken scarey sh*nt man.....
"god made him that way" oh my lord ppl just accept this shit rite cause it couldnt be the vaccines or anything rite aha yea the manufacturers insulated themselves against potential lawsuits couldnt be them rite? yea na its a message from god ... 'me a break
>>
>>5134634
All God's willing, huh.
What of the evil people whose life go well 100% of the time?
>>
>>5134640
im makin the point that its NOT just god's will... whadda u uhh,,.. got a problem detecting subtlety... ? mm.. mm seems like a symptom if im bein honest aha na jk u kewl
>>
>>5134642
that was a little additional comment regarding yr point.
>>
>>5134661
ah.. hm... erm... rite... but ... O ... rite.. rite of course... heh... im just so ready to be @ odds w/ u that i reacted 2 quiqqly lol winnie :3
>>
>>5134664
Faggot
(don't agree w/ me then DON'T VOTE)
>>
~belaboured~ twho hundred whoooone .. . . .
>>
>>5134667
pf, this guy., this guy's gotta .. u just gotta type that rude word dontcha... every fricken time .. .. . im not brer lapin btw but even if i was i get set free in brier patch at the end and you are just a stupmint tar baby . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw63W7HBpgM
>>
>>5134673
I did not make that brer lapin post
>>
sucha donpe traqq .. . aaanyway . . .. .
>>
File: 1479357231351.png (251KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1479357231351.png
251KB, 550x550px
>donpe
>>
>>5134682
hahah.-aha.h.hah
>>5134675
i forgot what the original even was . . . its just a mene @ this point cause its ... ill admit its fairly accurate lol aha heh.. only sometimes tho.. only sometimes
>>
big frickin data dump
>>
orginal monky mane?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g09RQfWEY4
>>
File: 1477226605694.jpg (196KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477226605694.jpg
196KB, 1200x800px
Orange juice tastes amazing when it's just the upper part of the bottle. The bottom half of the bottle tastes like chalk, reminds me of cock.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzecbhI4i9w
>>
File: 1481981322831.png (445KB, 720x731px) Image search: [Google]
1481981322831.png
445KB, 720x731px
>>5134974
>>
aanyway
>>
Any way you want it
That's the way you need it
Any way you want it
She loves to laugh
She loves to sing
She does everything
She loves to move
She loves to groove
She loves the lovin' things
Ooh, all night, all night
Oh, every night
So hold tight, hold tight
Ooh, baby, hold tight
Oh, she said,

Any way you want it
Any way you want it
She said, Any way you want it
Any way you want it
>>
>>5135012
...lame
>>
Pump up the jam, pump it up
While you feet are stompin'
And the jam is pumpin'
Look at here the crowd is jumpin'
Pump it up a little more
Get the party going on the dance floor
Seek us that's where the party's at
And you'll find out if you're too bad

I don't want a place to stay
Get your booty on the floor tonight
Make my day
I don't want a place to stay
Get your booty on the floor tonight
Make my day

Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
Make my day
>>
crowder killin it rite now
he's srsly better than all these late-nite quasi-political comedians
but he doesnt get the platform
they runnin scared
so pathetic . . .
>>
... they wont even have him on as a GUEST...
daily shows all 'hoyp doyp we have conservative politicians & stuff but NOT pundits. NOT pundits because they'll be funnier and make better points and people will discover how much more sense you make' these people cant crash and burn fast enough . .
>>
a a a anyway
>>
File: 1486486878105.png (358KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486486878105.png
358KB, 640x480px
>>5135036
>>
>>5134582
AHAHAHHAHAH gaviiii-hi-hiiin im watcheen u live rite now ! :3
>>
File: 1478876248619.png (662KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
1478876248619.png
662KB, 900x505px
>>5135040
>>
>>5135044
prouda yr booy
>>
>>5135045
no
>>
File: gotem.gif (22KB, 347x82px) Image search: [Google]
gotem.gif
22KB, 347x82px
>>5135047
>>
>>5135049
you'll be trigert when god smites your gay ass
>>
>>5135050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AXseEnXtsc
>>
>>5135051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGo--Y-jaVA
>>
>>5135053
fukken saved
>>
a a a anyway
>>
Shut up and shut up and
Let's get gory, like a Tarantino movie
Don't wanna talk it out, can we fuck it out?
Cause we gon' be up all night, fuck a decaf
You say I'm a tall thug, guess I'm a G-raffe
If ya want safe-sex, baby use the knee pads
Freaky with the sticky icky
Baby give me kitty kitty
Killa, westside nigga
Boy you like 98 degrees
And I'm 300, nigga keep ya feet runnin'
I chief keef keef when I eat these beats
Better boy get scurred
Don't run up in my lane, I don't want you in my lane
You a lame, get swerved
>>
File: 1468359147253.png (883KB, 1376x477px) Image search: [Google]
1468359147253.png
883KB, 1376x477px
i'd fuck the guy on the left he seems like a wild guy when he pummels ass great muscular butt
>>
>>5135075
pf na tucker anyday
which impractical joker wood u fug
>>
>>5135078
>>
>>5135084
..well.. my answers' Q.
Q no doubt.
>>
>>5135086
Quentin?
>>
>>5135087
no, Q OF IMPRACTICAL JOKERS...

gavin droppin a "nebbish"...
lmao... "nebbish, ugly little boy"
good word... new one for me... saved
>>
>>5135095
i'd rather fuck the puppet
>>
>>5135103
which where what
scanning my mind for any and all puppets that appeared in that television programme. . .
>>
>>5135105
Avenue Q

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
ted cruz rly lichs steven...
i respect em for appearin on da show
>>5135108
ah rite. winot-b-gone
>>
>>5135110
you like cruz so much go vote for him
>>
>>5135115
pf na its just-- im surprised he gives steven the time-a day
live rite now ! RITE now !
>>
a a a anyway.. wrapping up monky thread... it was nothing like last monky thread... thats o.k. tho... last monky thread was a doozy...
>>
~b-labort~ twho hundert forty shiiiiix.. . . ..
>>
File: 1464550136015.jpg (51KB, 689x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464550136015.jpg
51KB, 689x720px
>>
winstonne is legitimately a fucking retard. i cant imagine posting what he posts, as often as he posts it, for no reason other than to post it. no ideas no conversation. simple affirmations once in a while when something needs clarification. that's as far as it gets. i think he might be far more damaged than i realized at first.. i suppose i must be patient with him . . .
>>
>>5135147
That's a inpeccable deduction.
>>
>>5135150
yea. yea. i think i have no choice but to strait-up ignore this fuckup for good... lich helpful anony say... "feed the ones you fancy, starve the ones you don't care for"
>>
p.s. i fancy o.p. monchy mane :3
>>
>>5135155
Faggot
>>
a A a A nyway
>>
File: 1482731270941.png (1MB, 783x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1482731270941.png
1MB, 783x1001px
>>
File: toilet-paper-issue-8-73.jpg (255KB, 450x589px) Image search: [Google]
toilet-paper-issue-8-73.jpg
255KB, 450x589px
>>
>>5135184
that's a lot of spaghetti
>>
>>5135189
thank u! welcome to monchy thread! :)
>>
File: 1482327297282.jpg (121KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482327297282.jpg
121KB, 640x1000px
>>
meeeh monky , monkey, monky doesn't mean anything at all. monky is poop monky is a dooky fling. some one draws monky and now imma keep talkeen bout monky ? why. why no. no I refuse to address monky any longer. im am shunning monky. fuk monky
>>
>>5135282
Finally you get it.
>>
>>5135284
erm scuse me i am appalled by your post history and cannot help but feel like I am partly responsible for the approach you are taking and the outlook you appear to be expressing... im have been deleting old utube comments & the like , today, and felt good about removing that negativity from the internet , but now I see your rude posts, and am in shock at the rudeness u are exuding! I kindly ask that u do not continue this awful tradition that I am finally foregoing ! all of sudden I stonp and u start?? no no no it's all wrong... pls consider ceasing & desisting thank u!
>>
>>5135330
Nah fugof bro.
>>
"gosh i'm into such IDEAS maaan! liek really!"
What a joke. Take your retarded ideas to the grave, smart alec.
>>
>>5135342
h'haaaaa oboy... winstonnes resorting to drastic measures to get me to replie him since I said I would ignore... its like.. withdrawal..
>>
saaange
>>
sraraaoauge sorry for calling u rude things winstonne , monotony just pisses me off and then I think what the heck is wrong with that person and I lashed out at u I'm sorry OK u have been fun to talk to sometimes , you did not let on very much but that's your style and it's OK..
>>
sraraaoauge sage this thread is terrible let's scrap it why don't we
>>
mmmhem no more monky...
>>
meme
>>
meme
>>
gloiven
>>
alain-de-botton
>>
okkaaay uuhghb enoough
>>
I'm all xannied out hehhwoaoo
>>
boppieiiaaahahawoaaa no reason to be mad I realize now aha o shint
>>
Winot Smithstonio 2011 monet 80bux a pop
>>
the nite Santa went crazy
The nite saint Nick went insane...
Realized he was gettin the raw deal
Somethin finally musta snapt in his brain

My my my my my my...
Usedta be such a ... jolly guy...
>>
Rare winnies getcha rare winnies here...
>>
Shame this stuffs monumentally addictive... Could really level me out...I have no desire to talk crap.. at all no matta what.. it's just... It's all! Good.... It's all truly good...
>>
blaaagh soda a a. Aa
>>
watcheen these niggas on catfish I bet these two host dudes jack each other off in the downtime.. even captcha is OK.. captcha does not bother me... He just called west coast best coast and it trigert me but... But it's more o.k. than it wooda been...
>>
A a a anyway
>>
83.... Still can't help but defend myself tho hah, I mean ideas like. I'm here for ideas, and the mysteries of monky thread have given me ideas... Small , lil ideas, lil notions, things here and there,,, not saying I'm Mr idea mastermind... Reading comprehension: develop it better . Ha
>>
winstonne snapt tho & it's ... It's an ugly state of affairs not gonna lie.. wishin him the best... Gee observing the vitriol coming from someone else kinda... Kinda helps me realize how fricken toxic it is... pf they reunited these b×tches that lied to them.. laaame
>>
I got my ban removed by telling them that I wasn't really evading a ban as I had remarked , hence the ponie picture as a backup.. & they accepted, but... I shooda stuck it out...
>>
dang... I don't wanna employ that same method now tho cause it's like o here we go again but maybe it will be a different mod... Ythink this board has multiple mods? Cant imagine there's more than 3
>>
a a a. A anyway
>>
a a a. A anyway
>>
Aspergers: The Thread
>>
Shazam!
>>
only
NINE
REPLIES

L E F T ! ! ! ! ! !
>>
hmm what will these majestic and legendary replies be... what indeed.. shel we ever know?
>>
File: Bw0rVCeIEAAd1O5.png (25KB, 522x520px) Image search: [Google]
Bw0rVCeIEAAd1O5.png
25KB, 522x520px
here's one of them to be sure
>>
>>
>>5132134
Pinot Gregorio
>>
>>5136465
bonsuadi
>>
>>5136766
good double
>>
>>5135974
naah, naah perfectly neurotypical genius , you, you're garbage by comparison. little acne-scarred runt projectile-diagnosing others with terms you've come to know all too well. know ya place I'm fuckin famous you dribble oatmeal on ya keyboard, dumb ugly faggot
>>
WOOH. Nailedem
>>
>>5136856
hah trigert
>>
>>5136941
neh, nimma, nep-nep. settin da reqqord strate defendin ma legacy ., my-my-my meme not iurs
>>
>>5136947
neh, nimma, nep-nep. settin da reqqord strate defendin ma legacy ., my-my-my meme not iurs
>>
>>5136949
u got mail on da archive lmao
>>
File: ed5.png (34KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
ed5.png
34KB, 201x160px
>304 replies
>13 posters

are u fuckign joking me
>>
>>5137070
this is what u get when u mess w/ us
>>
i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the smoothhands on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a embryo to full grown patrician man running for king of /lbg/ and captivating the general is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of anti-art embryos pouring into our general, for more competent cross-board discussion, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that embarrass themselves in other threads to enjoy supposed "entertainment" in the cinema, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive taste making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his pupils in control. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake waifu in control. it's a joke that people continue to support the amaranth beta orbiting machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the letterboxd doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do smoothhands. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating smoothhands is cool among the know-nothing plebeian legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. embryo
>>
File: Soda-reporter.png (24KB, 375x348px) Image search: [Google]
Soda-reporter.png
24KB, 375x348px
a a a n y w a y y y
>>
>>5137312
Dude, you're too smart for this place. Run. Run far away...
>>
File: 1470557625660.webm (1MB, 854x470px) Image search: [Google]
1470557625660.webm
1MB, 854x470px
>>5137349
>>
syke
>>
syke
>>
hoop doooyp conpy panst conpy panst mmweeheh me satisfie
>>
conpy panst
>>
>>5137464
yeah bruh neways...
jus watchin American Crime Story: The People Vs. OJ Sampsons. In the second episode when OJ is running from the police in the Bronco, at one point they show how basically everyone in America had stopped doing what they were doing and were just watching OJ run from the police on TV, and I was a part of that because I can remember being a kid and watching the TV one night because OJ was running from the police and it was a very strange thing to see, and I realized while watching this show about this that that could have been the point at which American culture died. And it made me tear up a bit. Something not good happened there. And then this show also has the Kardashians involved and they're basically showing how those idiots became hooked on fame from growing up and having celebrity parents and that's why they ended up becoming some of the first people that were basically just celebrities for the sake of being celebrities. It's all connected to OJ man. How bizarre
>>
>>5137504
yeah bruh neways...
>>
>>5137517
kibbles n bits
>>
>>5137517
kibbles n bits
>>
>>5137522
doubles n chips
haha oh man they just introduced Judge Ito, classic
>>
>>5137532
somewhere , someone cares . . .
>>
>>5137554
no one cares, it's just you and me and maybe the other guy. but Judge Ito is the bomb yo
>>
>>5137594
u & me (but mostly me ;3)
>>
>>5137605
you and me and yee makes three
>>
>>5137617
but mostly ME-ME-MEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.