[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get fucked over by the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Will probably be forced to post more than one thread about this, just had all the legal issues over and now can talk about it..

>Be me 25
>Working for corrections in Florida.
>Be there for five years growing through ranks.
>Find out from a prisoner that theirs a drug ring going on throughout the prison being brought in by other officers.
>Unsure on how far this goes, I report it.
>Protected by whistle blower program, tell the detective everyone that is involved.
>Find out later that week Warden is in on drug ring and the detective is related to Warden.
Ohfuckmylife.jpg
>Get harassed by officers at my house.
>Regular nights include banging on windows, dead cats on roof.
>One day come home to find a decapitated deer (no head, just body.)
>Buy Rottweiler to help protect my home and my family.
>Three years later finally going to court over this but was forced to flee from our home and forced to Texas with other family members.
>Three more years later of resetting my entire life and living now trailer park finally get to settle in court and get 2 million at least..
>Lawyer jumps ship and instead of getting 2 million get 60k. (after the case finished she left her firm to work for the state.)
KMS.avi
>Now since moving to Texas working for security in a gated neighborhood, became chief of security in a matter of months and made my own system.
>One night meth head runs the gate and I chase a 2014 Yukon in a 2009 Honda car.
>Fucker runs himself into a cul-de-sac
Ivegotyounow.jpg
>Turns around and speeds right to me.
>I back up hitting a ditch.
OHFUKOHFUK.jpg
>I get out of my vehicle, adrenaline pumping through me.
>Fire off my gun 11 times just shitting my pants.(all of the bullets were in the front.)
>Yukon turns off from me and tries to get out of the community before cops get him.
>Still gets caught at the gate trying to leave.
>Officers tell me not to worry, gets numbers of a state trooper who will vouch for me.
>>
>Two weeks later I get a call from the same state trooper telling me I have a warrant out for my arrest. (assault with a deadly weapon)
Wot.png
>Willingly gave myself up with a $20,000 bond on me.
>Family gets me out by pulling out our last bit of money in savings.
>Find out I am assigned to the judge who is the father of the meth head I shot at.
fml.jpg
>One year later and it looks like I'm going to serve time for doing my job.

Kill me.
>>
File: 508204563.913301.jpg (20KB, 218x138px) Image search: [Google]
508204563.913301.jpg
20KB, 218x138px
>>
>>5129223
Just explain it how it is, as you did here. You don't have another choice really. Life isn't fair, and I'm sorry you got fucked. Perhaps you'll find a way to make it up to this warden guy.

in other words, just b urself my man
>>
File: main character.png (116KB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
main character.png
116KB, 480x273px
when does the pretty catboi show up in this anime???
>>
>>5129247

Tried it, worked for Terminix for about six months.
Smoked pot with my boss tried to be loose.
After a month I couldn't afford it cause I wasn't getting my paycheck from him and lets just say we were both terminated.
>>
weed is not kawaii
you willy wonka man
いいてんきです
>>
>>5129247

I was also suppose to go to court 1/24/17 but my appointed lawyer was "sick", and now I was suppose to go to court on 2/13/17 but just got back from an appointment with him and basically he said either wait till April or go to jail and serve up to ten years in prison.
>>
File: Always Bet on Dubs.jpg (45KB, 225x240px) Image search: [Google]
Always Bet on Dubs.jpg
45KB, 225x240px
>>5129266
>66
You got dubs though, it's not all bad.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5129215
Snitch bitch
>>
>>5129266
>>5129271
uncheck'd y'all
>>
>>5129215
Deranged anon intercepts and destroys prescription medicine for prison inmates.
Prison pharmacist quits job after daily harassment culminating in paint stripper being thrown over his 1998 Honda Civic.
Prisoner incarcerated for tax fraud with end stage bone cancer dies in agony after being denied his fentanyl patches.
Prisoner with arrhythmia dies of myocardial infarction after his essential atenolol tablets go missing.
At the same time anon enters a Jekyll and Hyde type state at night and murders all woodland creatures within a mile radius of his house.
Purchases a rottweiler to make the capture and maiming of said animals easier.
Actions finally catch up with him and after three years of his defence lawyer recommending an insanity plea she quits after losing faith in this lost cause.
Anon gets engrossed in a fantasy involving the popular initial D anime.
Believes he is racing a 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno against a Subaru Impreza WRX STI GC8.
After "winning" the race anon exits the vehicle and fires his illegally modified fully automatic IMI Galil on the driver. Stopping to reload half way through.
Judge recommends 4 months community service because of anon's background within the police force.
>>
>>5129311

That's easier to take than the red pill.
>>
File: 00112233445566778899.gif (803KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
00112233445566778899.gif
803KB, 500x283px
>>5129277
>>5129311
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.