[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trump just signed a new law that s4s gets a free hotdog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: REAL (REAL)!!!!!!!!!!1.jpg (29KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
REAL (REAL)!!!!!!!!!!1.jpg
29KB, 600x315px
trump just signed a new law that s4s gets a free hotdog
>>
1 (one) free hotdog
>>
>>5124776
Post vegetarian option
>>
1 (one) free (as in freedom, not as in beer) hotdog (german sausage inside a baguette)
>>
>>5124786
jeb quac bowl
>>
>>5124786
Indeed. We are in the post-vegetarianoptions era.

>>5124788
more like dub bowl
>>
>>5124789
Meat is murder
>>
>>5124796
yeb quac bowl
>>
>>5124796
So it's okay? This changes everything.
>>
I like meat and murder so a meat is fine
>>
>>5124800
Dubs confirm meat is literally ok
>>
meat = murder
lumber = sawing
wine = fermentation
number = checking
gasoline = drilling
trump = democracy
>>
>>5124819
RLY makes u think....................
>>
>>5124799
>>5124800
Double dubs in the row, amazed!!

>>5124796
Hitler was vegetarian, pioneered animal welfare laws. He wanted to make the whole Germany vegan after the war.

DOWN WITH THE NAZI VEGAN AGENDA
>>
>>5124819
Milk = milking
Milkshake = shaking
Nose = blowing

Hard to think of anything else with runny nose
>>
>>5124845
RLY makes u think....................
>>
>>5124839
Don't talk shit about Hitler.
If he promoted animal rights, is was only to make people hate Jews more. See for example the excellent documentary "Der ewige Jude" (The eternal Jew) which includes a section about the treatment of animals by Jews.
Cruelty is, of course, a good thing. It makes you feel powerful. The Jew, however, manages to twist it around, and can only be cruel because their god commands them to be. They are motivated by submissiveness.

God is in a race, in a culture. It is the manifestation of identity. Not a foreign force to submit to. We are not meant to submit. We are meant to fight!
>>
File: qt.jpg (44KB, 564x513px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
44KB, 564x513px
>>5124848
Hitler really did love animals though
>>
>>5124855
The best way to seem sincere is to be sincere.
Hitler was a master of adopting views that would help his cause.
People will look for consistency in a leader. It is a costly endeavor, so it separates the committed from the rest. Hitler showed how committed he was to solving the problem of the Jews by promoting veganism.

If you don't see this, you are blind. Open your eyes. The world doesn't work the way you think it does.
>>
ugh stop dropping name your retardation permeates your posts and your attempts at being intelligent make my ulcer burn
>>
File: Savory Grilled Tofu.png (22KB, 603x362px) Image search: [Google]
Savory Grilled Tofu.png
22KB, 603x362px
>>5124786
Recently came across a vegetarian cook book for a buck so I picked it up. Half the shit in it sounds god awful though.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
File: IMG_7611.jpg (1MB, 2968x1668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7611.jpg
1MB, 2968x1668px
>>5124874
That actually seems doable

Made some savoy curry recently, actually pretty good eventhough it looks like shit
>>
>>5124865
Don't try to twist to revise history to fit your vegan agenda.

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA
Drink milk.
>>
>>5124888
Dude trips nice.
We agree btw. I think veganism is degenerate. I am pointing out why Hitler's promotion of it should be taken with a grain of salt.
>>
>>5124888
Milk is loaded with gay dont drink it you will become a tranny
>>
Veganism is a Jewish hoax to introduce xenoestrogens and remove vital nutritions from diet to weaken body and mind. See Vietnamese in the war or other poor Asian countries that are vegetarian not by choice for example of body and western SJW, transgenderism, politics and other mental jumble to see what estrogens do to the mind. Don't fall for the vegan agenda. Fight the vegan agenda. Drink whole milk. Eat meat.

>>
File: 1485992569354.jpg (16KB, 480x294px) Image search: [Google]
1485992569354.jpg
16KB, 480x294px
>>5124903
drink 0% fat non-soy milk and you're golden
>>
>>5124776
how do we divide up the hotdog?
>>
>>5124903
Don't drink soy milk, it WILL turn you into a tranny, don't drink 2% milk or any other fake milk. Drink whole milk, drink raw milk.

>>
>>5124912
What's the point of drinking milk if you take away all the nutrients? (The fat contains many important vitamins.) Why do you think the cow even put the fat in there if it isn't important for the calf? You think producing fat is cheap?
Cows and people are not as different as you think.
>>
>>5124933
cows are fucking stupid and they lost the cow war so now we shuckle on theyre titties so fuck you cowlover
>>
>>5124916
I get the hot, you can have the dog.
>>
>>5124934
I don't disagree. But understanding our similarities is the first step towards appreciating the differences.
Yes, we beat the cows. But why were we fighting them in the first place? I don't fight tapirs. Why? Because tapirs are not even on my radar. They are irrelevant. They're basically fake animals.
>>
>>5124935
What do I get?
Why would you give anything to a namefig?..
>>
>>5124933
Excuse me, gentlemen, for interrupting your argument, but look at these dubs!

>>5124942
Tapirs are desperate elephant-wannabes.
>>
>>5124948
you (plural)
sort it out amongst yourselves
>>
>>5124954
>Tapirs are desperate elephant-wannabes.
So is you're mom :^)
>>
>>5124958
Thas rude..............
>>
>>5125046
Elephants are amazing creatures. Intelligent, strong AND social. Everyone should aspire to be one.
However, it is (still) very difficult to switch species. Very few trans people* manage to pass as the species they identify as. Some people give up quickly, and hide their true identity so that they can fit in. But a few trans people keep their dreams. They lose hope, but still keep trying. In the case of trans elephants, they are rightly called "desperate elephant-wannabes". And there's nothing wrong with that. Some bio-species humans, like the mom I was referring to, is one.
I'm not being rude. I'm giving perspective.

[*] nonhuman animals are people too!
>>
File: fuck off retard.jpg (77KB, 646x636px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off retard.jpg
77KB, 646x636px
>>5125061
trannies arent people tho
>>
>>5125063
If you mean transgenders, then yes I agree. I think it's okay to switch species, but genders goes too far.
>>
>>5125069
ur being so apachephobe rn.......
>>
>>5125072
I'm not scared, let them come. I fug them up real good.
>>
>>5124776
no thanks, that is against my religion.

contact me on Friday and we may have a deal.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.