[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

le remind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: badman.png (332KB, 785x514px) Image search: [Google]
badman.png
332KB, 785x514px
Adolf Hitler was a politician who lead the NAZI Party .
Adolf was a motherfugging DICTATOR (that's bad) -- he STARTED WORLD FUGGING WAR 2: the Adventure of Link (the worst in the series)
with the RUDE INVASION of some country (that's rude).
Hitler is Literally Hitler.
Also, Holocaust. He caused it. Not nice.
>>
Prove the Holocaust happened
>>
kkep it to>>>/po/
>>
File: hitler petting a cat.gif (488KB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
hitler petting a cat.gif
488KB, 316x234px
>>
>>5123970
THATS NOT CADE STOP FROGE POSTING
>>
It did not happen 6 million jews? Show me the proof!
>>
>>5123943
i disagree
>>
>>5123934
Actually, Japan was responsible for the first aggressive actions that was evantually part of the diplomatic struggle reffered to as WWII
>>
>>5123970
That is perfect.

Going in the folder.
>>
>>5124024
Did u know that helen keller was a japanese spy?!
>>
>>5124039
So was Abraham Lincoln.
>>
Hitler was kind hearted
>>
>>5124043
That's what HITLER would say!
>>
Dont diss my nigga hilter you normie
>>
>>5124051
>Nigger
>Hitler
Silly boy, hitler was a mexican
>>
>>5124040
oh shoot
>>
Ew, was hitler really a beaner?
>>
>>5124056
And a pickler
>>
>>5123970
He seems to be a nice guy, idk.
>>
He's pretty cool we went to starbucks once and we had frappes together. I dont know where these nasty rumors are coming from.
>>
>>5124069
He really helped me out with a lot of problems. This one guy at my job was sneakily taking away all our money, so Hitler helped me stop him. It was quite the solution!
>>
Oh wow I knew he was a good guy, was the nigger stealing a jew?
>>
>>5124079
No, no, the guy who was stealkng wasn't black. Shickelstein was his name, I think.
>>
>>5124079
Wait... Hold on... Fuck the way you worded that made it sound like you were asking if a black guy was stealing a jew.

Fuck.
>>
Ah I think I have one at the place I work but we called the gas guys so we're good Hitler actually helped me with that too
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.