[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is you're favorite pokemon [s4s]?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: Gloom_pukumon.png (478KB, 625x475px) Image search: [Google]
Gloom_pukumon.png
478KB, 625x475px
what is you're favorite pokemon [s4s]?
>>
good morning next time it is going to be our final meeting we will discuss the exam then I am going to bring some exercises and the exam from the hand of you have let's continue on page for we have two cigarettes in place that needs to be joined in a proper way a 12 to believe that boys and girls should be given an equal education where this idea is really mention in the textbooks see the living that boys and girls should be giving an equal education splatters and the Very mention of a textbooks today we are going to finish this course and then we are going to talk a bit about the exam before that they just talk about some connectors that you may use in your essays connectors are words that connect sentences together as we said as well as to use this connector in the structure after it should be the same as the one before it if you use a nun before if you need to use an hour after it for example we call this balance examples I am keen on driving as well as on surfing we have a grounded before it and a grounded after it now that's a stuck a bit about how to write an essay when I start writing an essay I start with the introduction but I do not start with the theist statements which carries the main idea of the essay when I write for example about the social media I do not start by saying social media is good we start with something more General and then we narrow things down we can start by saying that we have many inventions in the 21st century then we speak about modern technology and communication and then we mention social networking and choose the topic than negative aspects all the positives ones since you are writing about social media which is a fact in for life you use the simple present unless you are making a comparison between the present and the past if you aren't telling a story use the simple past this is very important in relation to the structure and a vision do not forget to start always with the subject and then the verb we can start this now
>>
>>5119024
>good morning next time it is going to be our final meeting we will discuss the exam then I am going to bring some exercises and the exam from the hand of you have let's continue on page for we have two cigarettes in place that needs to be joined in a proper way a 12 to believe that boys and girls should be given an equal education where this idea is really mention in the textbooks see the living that boys and girls should be giving an equal education splatters and the Very mention of a textbooks today we are going to finish this course and then we are going to talk a bit about the exam before that they just talk about some connectors that you may use in your essays connectors are words that connect sentences together as we said as well as to use this connector in the structure after it should be the same as the one before it if you use a nun before if you need to use an hour after it for example we call this balance examples I am keen on driving as well as on surfing we have a grounded before it and a grounded after it now that's a stuck a bit about how to write an essay when I start writing an essay I start with the introduction but I do not start with the theist statements which carries the main idea of the essay when I write for example about the social media I do not start by saying social media is good we start with something more we can start by saying that we have many inventions in the 21st century then we speak about modern technology and communication and then we mention social networking and choose the topic than negative aspects all the positives ones since you are writing about social media which is a fact in for life you use the simple present unless you are making a comparison between the present and the past if you aren't telling a story use the simple past this is very important in relation to the structure and a vision do not forget to start always with the subject and then the verb we
can start this now
what did you mean by this?
>>
my favorite pokemone is the one that looks lige a nose XDDDDDDXDDDDD

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
pidgit
>>
>>5119012

My two ni[redacted]ers
>>
>>5119012
Bulbasaur, the moemon version
>>
Jigglepuff
>>
Pikachu
>>
File: 1485867581949.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485867581949.gif
2MB, 427x240px
>>5119012
Greymon
>>
File: IMG_2842.png (79KB, 338x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2842.png
79KB, 338x520px
Literally [s4s]: the pokémon
>>
>>5119600
ebin dubs
>>
geodudey my dudey
>>
File: 1454898879723.png (651KB, 583x476px) Image search: [Google]
1454898879723.png
651KB, 583x476px
>not picking sylveon
>>
Crawdaunt
>>
>>5119600
Do what?
>>
>>5119755
Dubswott
>>
File: Steal his look_ Farfetch’d.jpg (26KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
Steal his look_ Farfetch’d.jpg
26KB, 500x257px
steal his look
>>
File: 1478809029653.png (59KB, 235x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478809029653.png
59KB, 235x200px
is shrek pokemon? if yes, I pick shrek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.