[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

niggo wan the banane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

niggo wan the banane
>>
>>5117354
The funniest thing is, he isn't really a niggo.

Sure, his dad is black. From Africa. His dad was so african rich he was a fucking diplomat. Little barry spent his childhood in embasies.

Then he went to live with his mom. Who was so white she was both a comunist and in DAR. little barrywent to the best private school in hawaii. He has never seen or even heard from family about black opression.

But in an effort to show how non racist they are, americans voted for a president based on his skin color
>>
>>5117450
yeah America is retarded, this isn't groundbreaking news or anything
>>
>>5117469
Most americans are retarded. Thata is exactly why the founding fathers made amemrica a republic, nota democracy.

But the idea ofamermica is not stupid. I loveamerica. I went to 4 combat tours as a combat engineer. I can literally recite the declaration.

Obambo was a disgrace to this great nation, and it has nothing to do with his skin color. For fucks sake he forced people to buy a corporate product.
>>
>>5117494
i meant the people in America not the country itself. the concept of America is spectacular and the land itself is beautiful. but yeah i don't really care about politics a whole lot it's just another game to distract people you know what i mean
>>
File: sfas.png (34KB, 435x437px) Image search: [Google]
sfas.png
34KB, 435x437px
i have a bananna in my kitchen right now :O
>>
File: tmp_16598-1470507257111644833678.jpg (119KB, 1532x1056px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16598-1470507257111644833678.jpg
119KB, 1532x1056px
>>5117502
Nah i figured. America is great. The idiots that are born here are the problem.

I like the whole restricting immigrants thing, especially because i am a programmer. But seriously, themost pro american beliefs i have ever seen was the swearing in ceremony i went too. These niggers CHOSE to be american.

I will die for your right to call me retarded.
>>
>>5117354
shoulda traded ma phone to a niggo like me for banana seeds
>>
>>5117525
I believe we should be able to say whatever we want i mean these are just words and you can't make progress without making change and change is usually painful but things end up being improved in the end you know what i'm saying
>>
this isn't /pol/ you fucking children
>>
>>5117549
no i know but this board is pretty slow and theres not a lot else going on you know what i'm saying
>>
>>5117549
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.
>>
>>5117560
no i don't take that shit elsewhere

"well its kinda shit already so i just thought I'd shit in it more.."

are you a child?
>>
>>5117567
i'm just having a conversation with someone, and it's not really political at all we were just talking about America. I'm 33 years old, how old are you?
>>
>>5117567
that's what i thought bitch
>>
>>5117615
Who was the worst president and whyvwas it lincoln?

Also, why dont europoors make funof their own retarded ELECTED presidents, like both fucking napoleons.

Like for fucks sake, the firstnapoleon fuckked us so bad wesent him to a prlison island. But hey, lets give his nephew a shot....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.