[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ironically me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 41bcbc_6096325.jpg (225KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
41bcbc_6096325.jpg
225KB, 1024x1024px
ironically me
>>
>>5116062
wtf is ur problem
>>
>>5116079
Please be nice friend

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
I know that pain, people think autism = down syndrome
Ignorance is suffering
>>
I know that feel. I am autism.
>>
>>5116088
good double
>>
>>5116082
i have 3 types of autism in my butt and 1 in my soul
>>
>>5116097
what you refer to as butt-autism is probably constipation or diarrhea
>>
>>5116099
ya it sucks
>>
>>5116099
>>5116100
Dub dubz!! TWO IN A ROW!!!!
>>
we should have an asperger supremacy movement tbqfgdh
>>
Who else unironically wants an autistic qt3.14 gf?
>>
A four panel comic drawn in a muted, but colourful palette, cartoony style with strong anime influences. The first three panels are staged very similarly, with two people standing next to each other while talking.

In the first panel, a person with light skin and short, cool brown hair, wearing a blue polo shirt, is standing next to and listening to another person talk. The other person is the avatar of the artist. They have light skin, long strawberry blond hair, and they are wearing a white and red baseball style shirt with “Cyarin” written on the front and carrying a dark purple back over one shoulder. Cyarin is saying, “… Yeah when I was diagnosed with autism I…” with a happy facial expression on their face. The first person cuts them off saying, “Wait what?”, and they look confused.

In the second panel, Cyarin’s facial expression is subdued and thoughtful as they listen to the first person continue. The first person is gesturing towards Cyarin with their hands as they say, “You don’t look autistic at all”.

In the third panel, Cyarin has a taken-aback facial expression on their face, and they seem to be processing, or at a loss for words. The first person waits, ellipses over their head signifying their pause, and their facial expression is scetpical.

The fourth panel is a close up on Cyarin’s upper body. Their facial expression is openly confused, as they look to the side and grimace. Question marks represent their bafflement, and very faint text fills the background- it alternately reads “Compliment????” and “Insult????”, and many question marks, over and over again.
>>
>>5116062
Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.
>>
>>5116062

I don't have autism but I've had social anxiety most of my life. AMA.
>>
>>5116332
What's it like being a beta cuck?
>>
>>5116082
autism is symptomatic of mental retardation in 90% of cases. If you claim autism and aren't retarted, you probably don't have autism, you're just a little bitch with bad parents and a bad personality.
>>
>>5116336
I have high functioning bad personality
>>
>>5116333
nice triple
>>
>>5116336
ntfig get out
>>
>>5116185
>they, they, they, they, their, they
Found the SJW
>>
>>5116081
I'm sorry I didn't mean to

I'm btoh autisci9c AND dislexical so I don't kno what I mdoing
>>
>>5116333
#rude, but actually: it's not too bad.
>>
>>5116336
lol this one time i farted on my teacher in 4th grade and i got sent to the office and they asked my mom if i was autistic and she said yeah hes a lil shit lol
>>
File: 1438183916687.png (10KB, 295x310px) Image search: [Google]
1438183916687.png
10KB, 295x310px
>>5116079
hey it's not nice to say that kind of things okay??
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=H_klmfrj2jM
>>
File: 1482762237936.jpg (181KB, 1200x660px) Image search: [Google]
1482762237936.jpg
181KB, 1200x660px
>>5116593
That's funny when I was in 4th grade I once had a argument with my closest friend about the order of the alphabet
I called him an idiot when I realized he couldn't remember the order of the alphabet, but when we got back to the classroom we found out he was right and the teacher made fun of me and chastized me for calling my closest friend an idiot
>>
>>5116690
That explains why you're here friend :^)
>>
File: autism-1.jpg (935KB, 2530x759px) Image search: [Google]
autism-1.jpg
935KB, 2530x759px
>>5116062
How do I get autism?
>>
>>5116704
Start watching sonic the hedgehog cartoons
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.