[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skokieokie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: 50D4.png (19KB, 211x197px)
50D4.png
19KB, 211x197px
skokieokie
>>
>>5114638
yeh. yea. monky. monkyyyy. so is this new monky now? 'bout time. did my comment about the blown-out lines hit home? yea. yea i suspect it did. fixing anything you can fix, at least outwardly. dat lifestyle tho. AHAHA-- dat lifestyle.... tho. hah. welp yknow, everything's a process. mm.. monky, rising out of sand, beveled and vibrating -- high pitch squeal as monky shape rises out of the earth. no one really knows what it means, but they all come to watch. forever, since time, monky head. what does it mean? rural legends abound. trying to make sense of it all....
>>
>>5114646
>>5114639
>>
File: pillow pet.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pillow pet.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
not ok
>>
>>5114638
>>5114646
>>5114650
sorry, I don't read posts by namefigs ツ
>>
>>5114675
BABY PLEASE
>>
>>5114686
>>
>>5114691
come on lad you got to read this posts
>>
File: 1458795590872.jpg (298KB, 1516x810px) Image search: [Google]
1458795590872.jpg
298KB, 1516x810px
>>
>>5114942
woaooa... i wish i was full jew. sick of this goddamn halfway middle ground
>>
>>5114969
what's your other half?
>>
>>5114979
jesus ppl i forget wat kind
>>
>>5114712
>>5114969
>>5114981
>>
>>5114981
if you're italian i'll have to start saying "holy ravioli"
>>
mmm monky.. how can i use monky to my advantage? how can monky be of service to me?... mm ... age old question, for sure, but it needs to be addressed .. tattoo of monky wood remind me at all hours , of how to obey monkys wishes , of how to live by monkys creed .. and pain of imprinting monky on the interference pattern of my personhood wood serve as a reminder in&of itself .. tiny monky heads dance around my hypnagogic imagery .. slight tinnitus transforms into primate howls , into monky screams in moments of silence ..

>>5114984
AHAHA nah but like all my fricken friends are, gets annoyen
im lich german / polish / irish sorta dealio
DO NOT incorporate this into your correspondence with me!
>>
>>5114990
you're fat
>>
>>5114990
>>
>>5114990
Don't worry i don't know any German or Irish jokes. i'm THAT comedically inept.
>>
feflord
>>
monky rises over the horizon of a dying planet as its last great ideal; total monky, renunciation of all greatness and distinction of any kind whatever; also monky of the blood-stream — anyone can come in now, not only on our terms, for there are no more terms, and there are no differences, everything is one, dull, eventless, monky. the weakening of the will is not hard put to find an ideology which rationalizes it as ‘monky,’ everything desirable, the aim of all previous monkys. the soda complex lies to hand, and it acquires in such times the meaning of monky — of race, nation and culture. there are no differences, everyone is monky, men are women, women are men, ‘soda’ is everything, life is a long holiday whose main problem is devising new and more stupid monkys, there is no god, no state, off with the head of anyone who says there is a monky, who wishes to resurrect authority. these symptoms, or similar ones, will be found present at the demise of every upper stratum whose will is monky.
>>
>>5115257
beef chasms
>>
>>5115257
>>
>>5115272
same tbh fam smh lol wtf brb

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
nothing happens next
>>
>>5115429
you'd be surprise
>>
>>5115429
you'd be surprise
>>
File: test1.jpg (97KB, 793x511px) Image search: [Google]
test1.jpg
97KB, 793x511px
I think I missed 2 days. I never missed 2 days. I hope I'm ok. Dang.
>>
File: 1458305332038.png (14KB, 396x276px) Image search: [Google]
1458305332038.png
14KB, 396x276px
when no1 gets yr refrence & no1 cares ...
>>
>>5115438
Like you blacked out for two days or you slept for 48 hours?
>>5115443
who are you pretending to be today?
>>
>>5115446
wat dat mean? faaaanke, fanke leave this thread this thread is not for u
>>
>>5115457
i posted this thread
>>
>>5115429
>>5115438
>>5115443
>>5115457
>>
>>5115468
I swear you gonna read this post
>>
File: 1465398201391.png (544KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
1465398201391.png
544KB, 500x662px
>>5115460
aint pretendin crap m'man. do i look like im mechin an effort to impersonate ne1? dont u worry bout what i put in my name field i aint pretendin for crap im hundert percent real thing unfettered unwavering et cetera. gotta engage with this fucken clown now cause he's the one person whose inquiry i gotta acknowledge... buncha bullshint
>>5115475
so what u just take off ur name fig when u replie me? is that how this worx? who u tryina fool? who U pretendin 2 be hm? one min u skymall the next u anon? fucken fraud
>>
>>5115482
calm down stephen there's no need for violence
>>
>>5115475
>>5115482
>>5115486
>>
>>5115489
Great job fam i respect that
>>
>>5115486
my dear my dear my dear u do not know me but i know u very well
>>
>>5115491
as well as any man can know himself amirite
>>
>>5115491
>>
>>5115494
ACKNOWELEDGE the REFERNECE UGHHH
>>
monky o.p. thread mecher mane is really not good for much.... his conversation, dull. his engagement, distant. sure one can derive some sorta mysterie from this but-- but no. no all he's good for is that first stupint image that begins the thread. after that, it's like talken to a fricken wall. every1 that made monky great did so without that fool. we mite be standing on the shoulders of giants, but o.p. monky mecher mane's still on the ground floor
>>
>>5115502
i learned long ago that there is little to be gained from engaging you in any serious way
>>
>>5115507
HAH, hah - AHA. rite. rite as opposed to engaging A-HA-HAAANYONE else here in any serious way. as if there's any recent evidence of that. if u bein honest with yrself we've probably done the most substantive engaging versus the average monky thread visitor. u just know that i ALWAYS get the last word and ALWAYS employ logic to MY end to WIN every exchange. little for u to be gained because yr so usedta losing
>>
>>5115524
the spectaular journey from tadpole to terrytoucher
>>
>>5115529
wat dat. dats not a thing. stfu!

a.pomf.cat/ofldmr.mid
>>
>>5115532
everything's a thing man
>>
>>5115536
sh*t..... mayby monky poster mane is truley wise after all.... everything's a thing.... my g*d ... how could i have been so foolish...
>>
>>5115545
hakuna matata
>>
'course im being hyperbolic. this is my pre-emptive addendum, to say that, i'm being HYPERBOLIC, & of course i am nowhere near foolish , just giving mr monky man a hard time, cause he talchen sh*t, so just giving a hard time, 'course everything's a thing, 'course, i knew that, i always knew that
>>
>>5115549
h'haaaaa.. heck yea... aw heeeck yea. i been using the idubbbz 'hell yea' meme w/ friends & i got n*ggas sayin it @ work (their work not mine lol i dont "GO TO" work that's for suckers, work comes to me) who then got other ppl sayin it... its a contagious meme once u get it goin in meatspace ...
>>
what a wonderful phrase
>>
>>5115575
h'haaa yea. yea it fits cause monky --> jungle --> that movy
>>
I love Manhatten
>>
>>5115498
>>5115502
>>5115524
>>5115532
>>
>>5115592
Well you SHOULD... and Here's why....
>>
>>5115580
pf what, the movy? what. the place? pf. 'tseasy to love it when u watchen movys that romanticize it to all heck
>>
d*mn... posten on /mu/ for the first time in sOoOoO long and im already getten accolades. i really polished my sh*t up in these past koppel years...
>>
>>5115604
does it ever occur to you that you are what you hate
>>
>>5115602
>>
>>5115608
not really. n*gga said i was really putting effort in & r8ed my post 8 outta 10. how's that what i hate? i proffered meaningful commentary on the use of synthesis in music with two more years of excellent writing behind me & was promptly complemented. coined the concept of "time bias" in music & evoked burial's "nightbus" concept as a great example of contemporary artistic vision.

now, if im tryina see yr pointa view, i could envision lolo posting something silly like '604, about her .. whatever, her stupid food or her stupid garden. but my words are valuable. valued. precious. meaningful. i formulate ideas. i could write a treatise, and it would get read. and it would get referenced. when i put my mind 2 da task, amazing things happen. this is just a sandbox where i explicate everything that i probly woodnt elsewhere. dumping my superiority over u like a ice bucket challenge. u think i'd take kindly to someone boasting the way i do? heck na. but that's the point of the boaster. he doesn't pay mind to this. we are all in the gutter, but i'm looking at the stars
>>
WOOH gotem but i wna move on
hoyp doyp monky imma silly like u ;p
>>
>>5115628
i see, perhaps it is something more subterranean, a placid ocean water careening against a slab
>>
>>5115640
d*mn nice try but placid water wouldnt be careening . also what, what is? what is something more? what is "IT"? what is this "IT" u speak of?
>>
>>5115640
regardless I lich this sorta imagery for soda thread... I get "MYST" vibes... quiet mysteriouse rocky rural landscape with spooky brass & stone rooms .. turnstiles & cryptic do-dads ..
>>
sometimes I wish I could 'search by smell' ..
mayby quantum computers will one day make this possible...
>>
I guessss since monky mane brot it up, I owe it to him to share this except about my suspected MBTI type, the INTJ:

"Think about things other people do/say that get on your nerves and that’s how you’re seen by others. Not intimidatingly brilliant, just aggravating."

lol alrite? alrite so there u go. there's somethin for u. that's the first thing I thotta when u sed that. so good work aha. I COULDA NOT SHARED THAT but I chose to. since u brot it up. I don't think chance encounters w/ me are like that , but since this board allows the extremes of my personality to flourish 4better or 4worse, I can understand how I come off as such. Does NOT mean I'm not brilient tho. jussayin. dassa great blog post btw it describes my stupint INFP friends perfectly
>>
>>5115700
lol i'm infp no wonder i trigger the shit out of you
>>
taco supreme
>>
dual n-back
>>
shazoopsie

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.