[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

hal
>>
communism is a jewish meme
>>
File: 신성한 말.jpg (103KB, 537x455px) Image search: [Google]
신성한 말.jpg
103KB, 537x455px
>>
>>5114235
yet capitalism is what makes (((them))) rich, really makes you think huh
>>
>>5114235
>>5114249
DELETE THIS
>>
>>5114227
soo, this is a dialogue box that losers who didn't have the wherewithal to complete 120 credits and actually graduate end up getting? this is the box that people who haven't thought through what they're going to do with their lives, and buckled under a perceived pressure to shuttle themselves off to college right after high school and get some bullshit psychology degree, eventually encounter? people that bitch about owing fannie mae a hundred thousand dollars for something they chose not to complete, get? people for whom the prospect of learning a trade and making a living performing services that will be in demand for decades to come, was scoffed at and left unconsidered for the opportunity to lounge in a lecture hall with theatre seating for eight wayward semesters? yea cause everyone who "joins" suffers, right? yea cause your worldview leads you to believe there are a hundred million foolish indecisive sacks of shit like you, rite? yea sheesh it's hard to get things going once you've pissed away all those years where you were urged to make something of yourself, rite? the best and brightest to come out of capitalism are more than worth the casualties like your dumb ass, in all honesty
>>
>>5114475
sorry, I don't read posts by namefigs ツ
>>
>>5114249
>>
capitalism has never been implemented
>>
>>5114488
hey pinochet whatcha doing
>>
>>5114492
thanks for the reply but I was hoping you'd notice my triple dubs
>>
>>5114475
>>
>>5114475

>>
>>5114488
dubs confirms
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.