[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck you reddit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1464549893830.jpg (232KB, 768x652px) Image search: [Google]
1464549893830.jpg
232KB, 768x652px
fuck you reddit.
>>
ribbit a shit
>>
File: 1482536691855.jpg (440KB, 848x808px) Image search: [Google]
1482536691855.jpg
440KB, 848x808px
>>5113668
Rude
>>
It's better than this shit site
>>
>>5113708
i was being """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""ironic""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>5113709
sorry kid your wrong

and thats not even saying this site is good
>>
I am making this post to tell everyone how much i truly despise reddit.

I hate it so much I refuse to capitalize the word reddit. reddit is full of pretentious, self absorbed, lip-picking, liberal gaytheist cock gobblers that thrive on talking down to others, correcting and nitpicking every tiny flaw in every post other than their own, googling subject matter in order to sound intelligent, and wallowing in the festering, parasite infested sewage tank that is, reddit.

"redditors" like to toe the line, and being the disgusting nanny-state liberal sissy neckbearded pillow-punching mommy-babies that they are, they are very interested in supporting draconian policies that suppress our liberties and free will. redditors believe that the government knows best, science is an altar on which to sacrifice our creativity and desire to grow a relationship with an all powerful Creator, and that "upvotes" are the be all, end all confidence booster that will ultimately decide who is the self - described "king of the hill" in this towering, rotten mountain of shit-stained maggot infested monkey diapers that is known as reddit.com.

aside from hell, a scorpion pit, a filthy feces - smeared bus stop restroom, or a maximum security jail cell, there are not many places that are as horrible to visit than reddit.

People who frequent reddit experience the following symptoms: Their brain cells begin to atrophy, their testicles and/or ovaries will undescend and estrogen levels will skyrocket, creating a pompous, overblown, euphuistic, stilted, hollow, plastic, imposing, overambitious, holier-than-thou, mincing twinkle-toed pole smoking sphincter leaking societal reject that has little chance of ever making another person happy.

if reddit's servers and intellectual property and all of its regular users were loaded into a barge and shipped to a remote island with no hope of ever returning, society would be free of this blight on humanity known as reddit.
>>
>>5113709
sorry, I don't read posts by namefigs ツ
>>
>>5113802
Well maybe

You

SHOULD!
>>
>>5113800
I'm an oldfag, I've been here since moot stole the original 17k get on /b/ back in 2004 (or 5?). I go to reddit because I am not afraid of thy enemy.

Unfortunately Reddit is the normie version of 4chan. They outnumber us significantly. The CIA says propaganda works by mass-exposing people to fake headlines. Say it enough and it's true. And that's the tactic they've been employing on Reddit and here (to a less extent, due to what I have already said)

Reddit is the front line because that's where every fucking millenial is getting their news, by and large. If we let the propaganda get to them, we'll find ourselves with more enemies. If we let the propaganda take them over, the CIA/CTR WILL ramp up their campaign here until nobody is willing to post. Then 4chan WILL be exactly like reddit.

This is why you have to protect reddit. My goal is to make reddit more like 4chan, and spread the truth. T_D is just as strong, if not stronger than /pol/, and is making a stand while you're shitposting here. Do something with your life, anon.
>>
>>5113806
>I'm an oldfag, I've been here since moot stole the original 17k get on /b/ back in 2004 (or 5?). I go to reddit because I am not afraid of thy enemy.
>Unfortunately Reddit is the normie version of 4chan. They outnumber us significantly. The CIA says propaganda works by mass-exposing people to fake headlines. Say it enough and it's true. And that's the tactic they've been employing on Reddit and here (to a less extent, due to what I have already said)
>Reddit is the front line because that's where every fucking millenial is getting their news, by and large. If we let the propaganda get to them, we'll find ourselves with more enemies. If we let the propaganda take them over, the CIA/CTR WILL ramp up their campaign here until nobody is willing to post. Then 4chan WILL be exactly like reddit.
>This is why you have to protect reddit. My goal is to make reddit more like 4chan, and spread the truth. T_D is just as strong, if not stronger than /pol/, and is making a stand while you're shitposting here. Do something with your life, anon.
>>
>>5113805
>>
>>5113805
>>5113816
>>5113363
>>5113791
>>5113753
>>5113720
>>
>>5113802
What about me? I'm still cool right?
>>
Son there is a war going on. Between /s4s/ and the rest of this websites. Frogposters, poltards, robots, you name them. They've flooded our home, this place we built with our own two hands. Well guess what kid? Freedom aint free. So its time to fight, fight to regain our beloved board. How will we do this, the forces are too strong you might say?

Here's how kid. You need to get that old school gold up, the best you've got. Get snek back to tidy up this town, get using that old language that we used to speak that the fignewtonians won't understand. You know why kid? I'll tell you why. Back in my day in my first tour of duty of esfores, you had to lurk for at least a year until you had any idea what was going on. Now? Kids be posting their first day. It just ain't right soldier. We've got to take back our home. Will you fight by my side? I hope so. I'll see you out there... on the battlefield.
>>
>>5114584
>>5114592
>>
>>5114601
What about me? I'm still cool right?
>>
File: 1464856190656.jpg (19KB, 427x305px) Image search: [Google]
1464856190656.jpg
19KB, 427x305px
>>5114592
lole.
>>
>>5114611
>>5114616
>>
>>5114617
sorry, I only read posts by namefigs シ
>>
File: 1406803764601s.jpg (6KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
1406803764601s.jpg
6KB, 250x196px
mmm, good sexe ;)
>>
>>5114692
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DELETE THIS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.