[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suck shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1484662745271.jpg (144KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484662745271.jpg
144KB, 960x960px
suck shit
>>
>>5107706
be my gf
>>
File: 1466420957939.jpg (255KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466420957939.jpg
255KB, 1024x768px
>>5107706
Tattoo parlors
Piercing parlors
Awful barbershops
Ice cream vendors
Beauty products (face creams etc)

I think we can afford to lose those, women are morons for buying those anyway it's called self-confidence for a reason
But nah instead of solving their issues of self-esteem they prefer the easy way of blaming men for not wanting a pierced hog with a pink mohawk, awful tattoos and enough eye liner to make emos blush
Sure sucks that men can't handle real lazy women that love to blame others and nag about everything
>>
>>5107710
Traps are bro tier. They're feminine without all the PMS and bitchiness of women, plus they have much higher sex drives.
There is nothing stronger than the love between two men because males feel love much stronger than the opposite sex.
>>
File: 1468451985645.jpg (88KB, 547x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468451985645.jpg
88KB, 547x720px
>>5107711
Traps cover their face in make up and have piercings as well and awful tattoos too
Traps tend to keep an eye on their weight because there is a clear line between a drag queen/hon and a trap
But then again to date a trap you would need to be gay or at least bi, let's not try to keep the meme of her(male) alive,
there is a dickens = it's homosexual whether you like it or not, sure it is feminine homosexuality and is very different from the macho buff homo but it's gay non the less
If you're into the feminine homo thing go for it no one gives a shit these days but don't lie to yourself and meme it is not gay
Generally i have a bad image of traps, they seem very insecure and weirdly obsessed with dick which makes them a bit thirsty and desperate looking
Also the traps i meet (online, might be the reason) tend to be nut cases, they expect you to lie to them that they are women (male) and believe it, i mean c'mon i can call you that but you're not a girl and we both know it, it's nice to RP but lets be real right?
>>
>>5107716
What do you mean they are not women????
you freaking sh*tlord
>>
>>5107719
No amount of pills, surgery and make believe will make you into a real woman
Sorry to be the voice of reason and burst your bubble but that's the harsh truth
Caitlyn Jenner is abomination of modern medicine and not some brave soul and pioneer of something "magical and great",
he's just a dude that decided to mutilate himself and start living his life as a women, and thanks to modern trigger mentality of west no one can say the truth without being boycotted and shunned, well this is an anonymous board where truth can be said without backlash, traps are just dudes that can't handle living the harsh life of a man so they go for the easy way of becoming male equivalent of a slut,
hounding for that dick and mooching of the males that actually do things with their life and who keep getting up no matter how many times life sucker punches them and fucks up their plans
Traps = weak men that fell once and decided that laying down was easier and took the easy way of imitating women
Men = strong men that push forward and persevere despite the obstacles life throws at them
Women = the whiny bitches that think they have it bad because they can't even imagine the true harshness of the mans world
You can be man without being successful, success isn't what being a man is about, it is about perseverance, determination and resilience
Some men thrive in the furnace of conflict and uphill some don't just because you aren't naturally apt for it doesn't mean you give up on being a man
>muh hard working cuck slave
These are the words of lazy haters that can't bring themselves to climb so they just fling shit at those who do
>>
>>5107733
double dubs confirm
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.