[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Keksandra describe the Internet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
How would Keksandra describe the Internet?
>>
Super neato
>>
It's an array of cylinders
>>
wow these s4s people sure are obsessed with decapitating me and smelling my feet
>>
>>5104914
we need to start femini[s4s]m in order to stop 2d girls from being objectified.
>>
>>5104924
*Objectifies the anime girl*
>>
File: kekky points to 4chan.jpg (150KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
kekky points to 4chan.jpg
150KB, 960x800px
This is where I live! This place is called chanchanchanchan, but they call it 4chan for some reason. 4 is not dubs, 4 is a single, so I wish they named it 44chan so it can be ebin! There's a lot of places on 4chan, but I live in a house called [s4s]. It's the best house on 4chan!

A lot of the other houses have rude dum dums in them but I like to be nice to them, because being nice is nice and being rude is rude, so I try and make rude people nice! There's that mean old green man called /b/ though, he's very bad and not a nice man at all! Sometimes he sends me pictures of his bepis in the mail and other times he sends me a video of the nice doggo being hurt by a shovel. Sometimes when other people are rude, I tell them to go to /b/'s house because that's where all the rude people belong!

There's another guy who lives a few doors away, his name is /pol/. He's kind of rude but he's actually funny and smart! /pol/ taught me about strangers who I shouldn't trust! He taught me never to take things from the evil Jew people, because they make me give lots of money to them so that they can control other people! /pol/ says that all the Jew people are taking over the newspapers and the televisions but I don't know what he said after that, it was lots of stuff I didn't understand. He says he helped elect our new President, the funny old guy who likes to grab women's kitty cats. Somehow that makes him a bad guy, but why would someone be bad for holding kitties?

And then there's my wife, /int/! She's a big girl for me and we love memes. We got married a while ago but we still live in our own houses. She taught me about foreign memes like the one where we laugh at those people who sound like Apu from The Simpsons, because they don't go poo in a toilet! Sometimes she gives me a weird white thing with Simpsons people on it and says "una vela nina, put it in your mouth and suck it", and it's got smoke coming from it so I inhale the smoke and I see lots of pretty colors!
>>
File: place for dum dums.jpg (228KB, 2103x611px) Image search: [Google]
place for dum dums.jpg
228KB, 2103x611px
There's this weird place on the Internet that all the people at 4chan tell me to go back to. It's called "reddit" but they all say "leddit" for some reason, I don't know why. They say that reddit is what I came from so maybe reddit is my mommy or my daddy, I don't know, they never answer me when I ask them. I don't even know if I have a mommy or daddy, but I know I have a cute wife!

All the people told me that /pol/ knows a lot about reddit because he's the reddit man or something, so I asked him what reddit was. He told me it's a place where cucks and dum dums, I say dum dum because what he called them was very rude, and losers go. /pol/ says that they hate the President, which is really rude because all he did was grab kitties! So he's in a big war with them and he says he's going to defeat the bad reddit people. I hope he wins the war because /pol/ is always right, and it would suck it /pol/ was wrong!

Sometimes when something really funny happens here on 4chan, a lot of people go to see the funny thing. Sometimes they chant the word "you" over and over which I don't understand, but other times they say stuff like "take a photo of me so that reddit knows I was there!" I found out that reddit has a 4chan house there too where they have pictures of all the funny things that happen here and they try to post dank memes like us too, but they don't have good memes at all!

I can't say hi to reddit because they don't let me say it :^(
>>
>>5104988
put me in the screencap
>>
cute
>>
>>5104988
Good double
>>
>>5104891
Probably in words
>>
>>5104981
>>5104988
Are you the real Keksandra? Your second post got dubs so I think I'm on to you.
>>
>>5105084
I wish I were Keksandra :^(
I want to be a qt girl who wears qt clothes like hers
>>
>>5104981
>>5104988
good post I read it
>>
>>5104891
LEL
>>
keksandra a cute
>>
i wish i could meme this hard ;_______________________;
>>
>>5104935
Fuck... this deserve to be painted.
>>
>>5104935
check your privilege

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
Eh, good enough.
>>
>>5106825
breasts were a mistake, they're nothing but garbage
>>
>>5106825
sugoi very soft colour blending like water colour,
>>
>>5104914
these dumb animeposters are obsessed with decapitating me and having disgusting fetishes
fixed for you, my friend

we, the true [s4s] posters, not the crossposters, love our board-tan and we know she is cute and she has fun with memes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.