[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ugh why the fuck would you wake me at this godforsaken hour.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Katz.jpg (18KB, 360x581px) Image search: [Google]
Katz.jpg
18KB, 360x581px
ugh why the fuck would you wake me at this godforsaken hour.
>>
>>5098616
Are you talking to God through this imageboard or are you just hoarding for attention with your bullshit?
>>
I made you cookies.
Now eat them all before they get cold.
You can't go back to bed unless you finish them.
>>
>>5098619
No thanks I don't really eat in the morning
>>
le doesn't get it mane

u p v o t e d

unironically! causer that's what we do here lol XD
>>
>>5098622
Do you drink? and if so what liquids do you usually choose to imbibe in the early waking hours of your day?
>>
Let me make you think. I think real deeply and it's my turn to talk. You can't stop me even though I don't get what's going on here. I'll shove myself right in here with the trapfigs who exist to punish the board. I'll do just that, unironically. Haha, look at how much I'm typing! Isn't that stupid? Everything's stupid, and I'm the only one who knows it.
>>
Hmm.. Kid? You think that's M E M E you're talking? Lol, you don't even knoiw.
>>
Go ahead and gawk because I'm 100% legit. I come to this board fresh from a session of crushing the PC in Half-Life 2. I stalked through that sniper area like a pro, but you wouldn't know it. Why would you? You think you're special? That's not how it works around here. Nobody's special. Everything sucks.
>>
>>5098628
Are you... the architect?
>>
Just wondering how you feel? Bad? Well that's your own little problem kid. I come here to tell you how it is, not how your little fantasy world wishes it was. I'm telling you 100% god's honest and there's nothing you can do about it. You think you've got me figured out? Guess again kid. I'm the #1 smartest guy there ever was.
>>
Here's my thread. I posted this not because I wanted to, but because I needed to. I'm the savior this board needs. I'm the savior you chucklefucks have been looking for. I'm self-aware. I completely lack irony. I bring /b/-posting to this board by the shovelful and there's not a god damned thing you can do about it.
>>
File: 1468635180771.png (190KB, 327x244px) Image search: [Google]
1468635180771.png
190KB, 327x244px
>>5098635
>>
Yeah, kid. I'm smart. I've been around the block a time or two. I'm the guy you come to see if you've got problems. Cause, kid? Problems? I know em. I know them to the core, and I've lived em. I know what it's like to be insulted, and I'm prepared to deal with it. I voted for Donald Trump.
>>
>>5098626
I'm just drinking a shitload of water
>>
It's my turn to talk. It's my turn to be in the spotlight. All my life I've been quiet, but nobody even paid attention to me. Well, they're paying attention now! They can't stop me from posting on the slow board where I don't get it and am unwilling to learn! It's my destiny. I'm the future, bitch, Unironically.
>>
Fuck shit piss ass cunt drink. I'm drunk, drinking, piss, ass. Cunt! I hate women. I hate women and I need you to know. I'm very smart but unwilling to apply myself, and unwilling to actually be smart, but I'll tell you I'm smart. Because you can't stop me. How do you like that, faggot?
>>
My tirade is drawing to a close. Let me just give you the bullet points.

1) I'm smart.
2) This board sucks.
3) I don't get this board but I like the energy.
4) I wish people liked me.

Thanks for reading!
>>
whats with this guy and the copypasta lol
>>
lmao everything is stupid on this board
>>
i come here to share my unironic wisdom wih the people

wistom of 'faggot shit gay fuck'... if u know upvote
>>
>>5098648
what the FU*CK you better take that back kid
>>
faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHcWgjSnFEE

give me upvoites
>>
>>5098655
nice dubs but did you mean this edgy song with the cool lyrics that e v e r y b o y loves to post at his rELIGIOUS aunt who beLIEves in gOD???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHcWgjSnFEE
>>
Guys--- it's me-- do you get it yet? I'm the only one here that G E T S

I

T

lol but i'm drunk and I tell ya, faggots, shit piss! Cunt! Faggot fuck!
>>
>>5098661
:)
>>
This board is my playground and your my fucking piss aunts.
>>
File: in the meme booth.jpg (218KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
in the meme booth.jpg
218KB, 1536x864px
Clearly I was a hot item around these parts, considering the amount of mental effort I put forth in comparison to others - I was surprised to find myself getting the full "brunt" of the criticism.

Mmm..no rest for the wicked, buy the ticket..take the ride.
>>
What are you gonna do about it faggot?
>>
Heh fag you already fucking lost.
>>
Consider your time over here faggot. I'm the cool man here now and your a fucking fag.
>>
>>5098664
haha piss aunt :--)
can you imagine?
>>
All those pathetically eager freaks who thought they could buy peace and understanding for $3 a hit.

A generation of permanent cripples, failed seekers who never understood the old mystic fallacy of the acid culture - the assumption that somebody, or something is tending the light at the end of the tunnel.

Then into frantic oblivion..safety...obscurity..just another a freak! and a freak...
>>
Pathetic.
>>
>>5098639
what brand of water?
or is it tap?
>>
File: laughing at you.jpg (245KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.jpg
245KB, 1344x756px
>>5098690
hold on let me laugh at the absurdity of that question

so anon what kinda water u drinkin? tap? fiji? poland springs? good~ thats good to hear. i like water too. i need it to live
>>
>>5098677
>77

All those pathetically eager posters who thought they could check peace and understanding at a 10% probability.

A generation of permanent cripples, failed GETters who never understood the old mystic fallacy of the dub culture - the assumption that somebody, or something is checking the numbers at the end of the post.

Then into frantic scripting..refreshing...posting..just another GET! and a get...
>>
zozzle
>>
>>5098691
Is that a Jojo reference?
>>
File: fmj2.jpg (21KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
fmj2.jpg
21KB, 450x350px
>>5098735
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.