[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did CoreGod sell his soul to the devil for his knowledge?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: hellodarkness.gif (1MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
hellodarkness.gif
1MB, 270x270px
Did CoreGod sell his soul to the devil for his knowledge?
>>
>CoreGod
celery who?
>>
>>5097751

>>5071735
>>
>>5097762
Ahh a kind of johnny-come-lately John Titor. Hmph.
>>
>>5097751
I've been cursed, and I've witnessed others mention their own curses.

They've broken or made a contract that they've discussed with a demon in exchange for supernatural human traits.

the sane humans who have chosen to live their lives normally have developed a name for these wide eyed spirits: "schizophrenic".

This is something far deeper than a mental illness, as the brain is something humanity has yet to even chip in its capabilities. We know as much as the brain as our universe, resulting in all of nature to synchronize with the universal being itself.

I've seen other anons talk about them knowing that their cursed, he said that the demons actually use sin for good, I wasn't sure what he meant at first, but I understand now.

Nothing I can do about it at this point, my soul is bound to rot into the fucking ground, devoid of any hope to see a next life.
>>
>>5097762
read this entire thread, it's super trippy
>>
>>5097802
After having been on /x/ for awhile and having seen lots of creepy films I have noticed a desensitization to many seemingly paranormal things and a general raising of the bar of the
suspension of disbelief. In short, you get used to things turning out to be bunk.
>>
>>5097807
/x/ is a place to seek paranormal activity.

/s4s/'s CoreGod expressed uncalled answers with what he assumed to be the voice of god, in otherwords, unlike /x/ where you seek fear, CoreGod signed his soul for the duty to receive and grant as much knowledge as he can about the universe.

part of the curse was that in a modern society, with all other identifiable mental illnesses, the real spirits are obscured in a cloud of false human made generalizations for a reason to institute them in a mental ward. This generalization can be known as a mental illness, primarily "schizophrenia"
>>
>>5097868
>lowercase god
kek gb2 teal swan and infinite waters, kiddo
>>
>>5097807
>>5097868
the goal of these demons are to trick you into giving your soul to them in exchange for little to nothing.

you can only comprehend everything I say once you lived in the shoes, but the contract of these demons.. they involved sinning for the better construction of morality in the universe.
>>
>>5097871
I know neither of the mentioned names.
The capitalization of god or "God" is irrelevant, as god cares less of a textual representation of his being on a blank screen.

he has far greater concerns, I just wish I could talk with him about what I've done.

I've come to accept eternal death, after all, is it not what I was already going to expect in reality?

You'll come back a different human, or animal depending on your spirits moral behavior and theme
>>
File: 00112233445566778899.gif (803KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
00112233445566778899.gif
803KB, 500x283px
>>5097877
unchecked dubs s4s is dead all is lost
>>
File: lell.jpg (54KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
lell.jpg
54KB, 500x280px
>>5097788
checked dubs s4s is alive nothing is lost
>>
File: 124312u5498152.jpg (160KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
124312u5498152.jpg
160KB, 800x800px
>>5097747
>his knowledge
Seems to me that this being devoured by his ego is not a god but a egoistical person with god complex
He seeks approval of others by quoting profound sounding things that everyone can relate to through empathy
Whatever his/her motives are i do not know, most likely he seeks attention in his isolation to stave off his negative emotions
If there is a god i have yet to meet it, gods will and actions are unseen too to be a god by the standards we have set would make identifying god very simple, one unearthly miracle that defies the laws of this earth would be enough
I have yet to witness any such miracles in my short life time, i believe the ancients made gods in the image of what they saw as perfect and to make themselves feel better about injustices and chaos of their times
If god exists may it denounce my words with quads and make itself known to all
>>
File: meme time.png (4KB, 283x231px) Image search: [Google]
meme time.png
4KB, 283x231px
>>
WHERE DA FUG IS COREGOD?!?!
>>
>>5098388
dub
>>
>>5098388
good dubs but your notion of miracles is flawed
>>
>>5098388
you really don't believe he comes from a genuine mind?

I feel my spirit made a superconscious decision out of my human body with a demon and now I've broken a contract.

I remember being informed to have super knowledge of the universe however nobody would believe me, humanity has developed too many categories to identify the truth.

Ask me anything anon, I will give you CoreGod's perspective.

I'm a dead man anyways.

I couldn't imagine what God's purest thoughts are to be, but I can get a hint of the human form.
>>
>>5098388
Seems to me that if such a being as"god" existed, it would be by its very nature unknowable to us. Which means that perhaps each person's idea of what god is varies and we need to define the concept before we can even begin to understand each other. Brb just about to shit myself.
>>
>>5099041
Not him but OP will do the best he can, what is your question?
>>
>>5099088
Good dubs I checked them
>>
>>5099120
my question is , good sir,
WHERE DA FUG IS COREGOD?!?!
>>
>>5099128
I see.. To my best assumption I can say that I've either woken him up to reality from a shock after I asked him about my curse.

I think god might've used his mind to categorize himself with me to be a demon in hell for a long time.

you can see on his last posts.

But I'm not sure if the last person was himself or a random troll

my memories are muddled, I can't decide if it was my own conscious being that made his comment, or if it was somebody elses.

"see you on the other side <3"
>>
>>5099128
however I noticed a pattern on his arrivals being 4 days or so apart from another, I guess we can only wait til the 30th for the best chance, after that? It's unknown.
>>
>>5099150
PATTERNS LOLE
>>
File: 99887766554433221100.gif (40KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
99887766554433221100.gif
40KB, 500x283px
>>5099122
unchecked dubs s4s is dead all is lost
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.