[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God has abandoned us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rich_evans_natural_state.png (415KB, 769x600px) Image search: [Google]
rich_evans_natural_state.png
415KB, 769x600px
so I'm shuffling through omegle and this happens:

... Imma gunna find tru luv, AND YU CANT STOP MREEH!!11 >=O
in fact, i's so dedicated to tru luuv that muurder and ending the wooorld just to be with my one tru luv iz a small chore~
humhumm YunoGasai dun diddly already did the above =3= phoey, i's outclassed, darn!
(TRULOV) is the sacred promise "Togeether, Foreever, No matter what". Every other visage of "loove" is a mirage, a lie, deceit, fiilthy deefacing! A FORGERY! A KNOCK-OFF!
(R0MANCE) is the action of, proving TRULOV, through saacrifice, paain, triaals, and other efforty ways
(DEVOTION) is the action of, turning your back on frieeends, faamily, career, belieefs, the entire humaan raace, moorals... Just to pursue your goal.
i'z devoted to romaanticaally being tru luv :3 can't devote to two things >w> so ima be devoted to one person.. cum (inside) and get me? o3o

[err:memstreamleak]
hushy wushy bluushy wordies! ... woofies? cooties! ... cuties?.. foxie foooffs ^owo^
iunno, cute words n whispers in your ear? >w> ... iunno, tentacleees are so snuggly~ <3
You can tie a rope to me and make me yours forever~ I can be Yo-your toy~
The yo yo... is a cuute toy that always comes back <3 and is on a leash anyway~ Nya.
d-devotion .A. ... luuuv, looyalty, faithfuulness, fideelity, commitmeent, allegiance, deedicatioon, devoutness... roomaancee... blaaa *glomps chu*
I moaaan and blush like an anime girl ._. .. probably >_>
I'ma Tad'a crazy to make me that much more fun~! ... or mabi there'z a method to mi madnezz, MUAHAAHEHEA
if yu is superficial baka that cares about anything outside of "loyalty" or "personality", dieeee!! in gazolinee11! ima burn yee11! luv defiler!!1
>>
>>5095825
I can't write this shit, man

this is a real person
>>
>>5095825

*Sneezes on you and gives you the flu*
>>
>>5095827
someone is talking behind your back tbh
>>
there's more by the way:

[file:raep]
raep is sadz, yu steel virginiityy, and it's not yurss, nuu, put it back where chu found it D:
buuut, ther'z a gud kinda raep.. luuv raeep! it'z when you raep (force) yur beloved into pleaasure~
It starts with a heaartbeat, thy visage is so stunning, my heaart revs up~
I ride the heaart rhytm, Jooy, Ecstaasy, A smiile, so innoocent, yet so twisteed~
In awe of you, getting drunk off just desiiring you~ What a wonderful feeling... I'll make you have it too!
STOP! SNUGGLE TIEM! *glomps*
Hai ther. We're all snuuggled up now o: !
I'ma juust ... put my one of my legs between yours.. Yeesh ish comfyyy...
Yu dun mind pushing my leg a bit further in, right~ Right up to the thiiighs~
Myeshh, chu thighs shall warm my thighs too..~
D'aww, izzat too intimate for yuuu~ Too baaaad, I'll raaaeep yuuuh~
And Imma kiss yuuuh, and gently teease yuuh, rub at chu baaack~ hold chu clooose~!
D'aww, murr, purr, our two crootches are pressed firmly on one-other, I can feel your exciitement, and you can feel miinee~
Lemme sink into your neeeck, cuz you're so melty and sweet, I hava-ta-have a tastee~ *nomlick*
>>
>>5095831

and still more:

Dun mind if I fidget some, ruub mahself on chuuu... and since we's a tighta snuggie, rub my privaaates against yuh privaatees some more~
D'aww, I'll get you so steeamy, and moaaany, and squiirmy, and poouuty~
It'd make for the beeest snuugles evaar!
And I'll keep teaasing you over and over, for hoours, you'll quiiver, and shiiver~
Spread out some, and clamp slightly tightly on me~ Latch on, cliiing~ chu heaart opens up, and chu desiire meh mooore~! <3
You want relief? Too bad, None yet~! I'll keep you like this, keep you drunk on this luuusty desiire... 'till you go maaad~!
And we'll do this every day and every night~! Togeether, just the two of us~! Foreeeeeeever!
And then we-l... ooh what chu doing, is chu raepin meh for release? cyoot, chu ish raepin' meh. =w= *moaan*bluush*spluurt*
Purr murr n stuff of fluff!
Dear gosh this is so steamy @w@
So letz handcuff me to you, and you to me, destroy the key, so we can never be apart, ever~!
D'aww, did you get all steamed up? For a twenty-one yeeah' oold?
Well das' cyoot, you wanna mahe my luv antenna peek out of the tent so you can rub sum luv on it? >w>
Mhm *nod* I'm sure it's pretty receptive, fully able to give and receive luv~!
Obvioously, luv meaans bein together forever, just us~ No one-night stand booolsheyt!
Ofcooourse I's sluuutty, duh! How else would I be able to consumaate my looveer's love every day @w@ you'll be so aching for mooore~! <3
Buuut I'm sluuuty juuuust for yooou~! Assuming you can make and keep the TruLuvPromise >w>
Uhh... I'z LooveSmeexual! If ther'z luv, I'd pleasure it till it cuums a hundred times~! <3
If yu has a love rod, Ima rub it so geentlyy.. >//< .. A cuunny? I'ma make it soo weet~ x//x
I'd do aanythinng I have to, to pleease my looveer... And I'd deeeply enjoy iittt, hn~! <3
Hoold you on the edge, for hoours... And make yu peek over and over~! <3 <3 <3
>>
>>5095832
lefinale]
I uuuh.. I wrote a boook! Yezzz, that's what it is!
TITLE: me wan tru luv
URL: http://pastebin.com/raw/hg3dCbev

oh were you perhaps hoping I can be with you together forever? you can! ask to your hearts content o u o
I want TRUE LOOVE DAMMIT, I WANT IT TO LAST FOREEVERRR!!!!

IM YANDERE AF. MY HEART SHRIEKS FOR A YANDERE

~a goddamn masterpiece of making a good person lose all faith in everything
>>
>>5095833
so yall cant handle the real deal huh

you have your shitty in-house pasta but when an actual goddamn broken human spills her soul out you have no words
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5095850
go away, bot
>>
Op, it was a nice attempt of new of, but c'mon. Where do you think you are? This is 4chan, let alone esforce, we're too autistic and have too short of attention spans to read that fucking wall of mess. Seriously, it hurts my head to read that twelve year old weeaboo speak and I'm 22 and still live with my parents.
>>
>>5095857
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5095871
you dont have the patience to find some one else's horrifyingly fucked mind interesting
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.