[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4371.jpg (107KB, 640x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4371.jpg
107KB, 640x769px
Can someone just retweet this
>>
>2014+
>using twitter
>>
>>5094710
What went wrong in this boy's life to make him think he's a girl?
>>
>>5094713
>>>/pol/shirtlords-of-the-ward-untie
>>
>>5094713
I'm more bothered by him corrupting my god given berserker name.
>>
>>5094713
he never grew up into a man so he kept looking for the security of being a child and the closest thing to a child that an adult can be is a woman
>>
>>5094737
facenenting apsurvention, anun
>>
>>5094740
i'm not really basing on anything scientific it's just an educated guess after talking to a lot of traps and trapfags
i might be simplifying it a bit
>>
>>5094745
they're childish narcissistic hedonist escapists

not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm that too - except I'm not a giant in your face UGUUU~ pining for attention constantly insecure fucking emotional wreck most traps are

I'm interested in this from a purely psychological standpoint btw.
>>
>>5094745
it could also be that they are just edgy histrionic contrarians and the more outlandish their claims the more attention they get, thereby fulfilling their their narcissistic supply
>>
>>5094748
>>5094751
dat hivemind doe
>>
File: goyim please.png (65KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
goyim please.png
65KB, 574x600px
>>5094748
>>5094751
I also feel that the sexual liberation and how women are in current society also affect it a lot since a lot of these people are your average ostracized anime nerd posting on the internet like you and me
so sometimes the sexual desperation reflects into something else

Really there's a lot of factors and you could go on a case by case basis but in the end you know the jews did this
>>
File: file.jpg (76KB, 297x364px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
76KB, 297x364px
>>5094758
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>5094710
lol reminds me of myself sadly
>>
>>5094758
That's a good point a lot of traps start as "nerds" or "emos" as they grow up and were outcasts who sat around escaping with video games and anime, they start off with hentai and maybe even draw naked girls but soon that isn't enough - they need to go deeper to sate their lust so they end up actually wanting to become the girl, become the one who is being "fucked" and traps really are massive attention whores it's as if they're giving a middle finger to the girl they could never have by becoming them lol.

I wouldn't say I hate traps and that's not because I'm straight but it's because of how they act, they're true children in the way they repulse and reject criticism or reality and just stay in their little fetal ball they've made for themselves.
>>
>>5094713
The problem is the mainstream media today, you have all these people getting special recognition for wanting to be the other gender and its beginning to disgust me. Most people today are just attention seeking whores who will do anything to gain popularity and fame. Or they idolize celebrities whom change genders,and they just want to be like their idols. Its the same with with sexualities
>>
>>5094710
wanna fuque dat grillz asze
>>
>>5094713
he just loves benis and also dicke & balls i think you guise are over thinkgen this
>>
heh heh, bump....
>>
File: Upset.gif (536KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Upset.gif
536KB, 500x200px
>>5094722
Unchecked dubs on page 10, how is this possible?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.